Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:58:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] SERVADVISOR.CO-DECENTRALIZED SERVICES RECOMMENDATION PLATFORM  (Read 28221 times)
fantaxyno9

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

thanks for the link, it was very informative! I reallylike your idea and implementation of it. Your wp is also very solid. Seems like a very promising project, as well  as  decimated  . These are my top picks in the near future Smiley
ServAdvisor (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

20 days left till start of ServAdvisor Presale

The ServCoin (SRV) token is an important component of the ServAdvisor ecosystem and is intended for backing all types of operations within this ecosystem. This makes the SRV token an integral part of the ecosystem and its economy driver. The ServCoin token is set to be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges and can be easily converted into other cryptocurrencies.

Token Presale will be held from September 10th 2018 to October 10th, 2018. 195 000 000 SRV tokens will be issued at a special price for a limited number of participants.

Token Presale will be based on the “first come, first served” principle according to Whitelist registries, therefore we cannot guarantee the availability of tokens for all interested participants. SRV tokens will appear in ERC20 depositors immediately after the purchase.

For further news and announcements, please sign up and follow us on:
Official website: www.ServAdvisor.co
Official Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/ServAdvisor
Official Telegram: https://t.me/ServAdvisor
Official Medium: https://medium.com/@ServAdvisor
Official FB: https://www.facebook.com/ServAdvisor-1970283999656534/
Official GitHub: https://github.com/ServAdvisor
Official Bitcointalk.org: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3903200
Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/ServAdvisor
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:13:09 PM

ServAdvisor ecosystem and is intended for backing all types of operations within this ecosystem. This makes the SRV token an integral part of the ecosystem and its economy driver.A unique project and be part of it.
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:18:27 PM

The ServCoin (SRV) token is an important component of the ServAdvisor ecosystem and is intended for backing all types of operations within this ecosystem. ServAdvisor token Presale will be held from September 10th 2018 to October 10th, 2018. 195 000 000 SRV tokens will be issued at a special price for a limited number of participants. Do take part in this project and invest.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:35:50 AM

The ServCoin (SRV) token is an important component of the ServAdvisor ecosystem and is intended for backing all types of operations within this ecosystem. ServAdvisor token Presale will be held from September 10th 2018 to October 10th, 2018. 195 000 000 SRV tokens will be issued at a special price for a limited number of participants. Do take part in this project and invest.
Yeah, this ICO will make new wave in crypto/ICO sphere in 2018. We are waiting for Pre-Sale to join and invest. Whitelist want to invest 600 ETH, so I think team can raise 1000-1500 in Pre-Sale.
ServAdvisor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:49:55 AM

ServAdvisor FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

General
What is ServAdvisor?
What is Crowdsale and Presale?
How to participate in Crowdsale or Presale?
How do I benefit from the Token Crowdsale and Presale?
What cryptocurrencies can I use to purchase?

Presale
When will Presale begin?
What is the reason of holding Presale?
How much SRV will I get for 1 ETH during Presale?
Will everyone be able to purchase tokens at Presale price?
How will Presale funds be used?

Crowdsale
When will Crowdsale begin?
What is the purpose of Crowdsale campaign?
How much SRV will I get for 1 ETH during Crowdsale?
How will Crowdsale funds be used?

TOKENS
What is a ServCoin (SRV) token?
How much SRV tokens will be sold during Presale and Crowdsale?
Can I participate in Crowdsale or Presale without having a wallet?
On which exchanges will SRV tokens be placed?

LEGAL
Is ServCoin (SRV) token a security?

All answers can be found here: https://medium.com/@ServAdvisor/servadvisor-faq-frequently-asked-questions-37326aab5f38
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

ServAdvisor project is transparent to all investors and community! FAQ  (Frequent Ask Questions ).Be part of this unique project and invest.
https://medium.com/@ServAdvisor/servadvisor-faq-frequently-asked-questions-37326aab5f38
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:51:40 PM

ServAdvisor Whitepaper contains a detailed explanation of how ServAdvisor will work as well as its advantages. And team members have been working for years in lots of international companies.Be part of this project and join now, together we can achieve it with us.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:11:37 AM

ServAdvisor FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

General
What is ServAdvisor?
What is Crowdsale and Presale?
How to participate in Crowdsale or Presale?
How do I benefit from the Token Crowdsale and Presale?
What cryptocurrencies can I use to purchase?

Presale
When will Presale begin?
What is the reason of holding Presale?
How much SRV will I get for 1 ETH during Presale?
Will everyone be able to purchase tokens at Presale price?
How will Presale funds be used?

Crowdsale
When will Crowdsale begin?
What is the purpose of Crowdsale campaign?
How much SRV will I get for 1 ETH during Crowdsale?
How will Crowdsale funds be used?

TOKENS
What is a ServCoin (SRV) token?
How much SRV tokens will be sold during Presale and Crowdsale?
Can I participate in Crowdsale or Presale without having a wallet?
On which exchanges will SRV tokens be placed?

LEGAL
Is ServCoin (SRV) token a security?

All answers can be found here: https://medium.com/@ServAdvisor/servadvisor-faq-frequently-asked-questions-37326aab5f38

Thank ServAdvisor team for this articles. Hope community/investors can have answer for their questions about this potential project and ICO.
ServAdvisor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

ServAdvisor
Benefits for Retailers\ Service Providers

The ServAdvisor Platform will provide retailers\ service providers with a new and highly targeted channel to send marketing messages to consumers, literally standing at the door. It will also provide retailers\ service providers with access to valuable aggregate data about these consumers’ buying habits.

ServAdvisor is both a unicast and multicast communication platform for retailers\ service providers to program and automate messages to reach consumers at a granular level. Through this powerful channel, retailers\ service providers have access to a suite of useful capabilities including:

Ø Direct communication to customer — enabling retailers\ service providers to deliver messages to their consumers, standing at their door
Ø Express gratitude for your precious customer
Ø Consumer demographic and behavior analytics — offering an advanced analytics suite that provides retailers\ service providers with access to comprehensive consumer patterns and trends
Ø Targeted, personalized marketing — giving retailers\ service providers a powerful tool to market to consumers their services, based on time, location and behavioral criteria provided AI
Ø A ready-made loyalty program — enabling retailers\ service providers to reward consumers in the form of ServCoins for engaging with their services on the ServAdvisor App
Ø Social media integration — allowing retailers\ service providers to encourage their consumers to subscribe and interact with their social media channels

ServAdvisor App shall provide `direct to consumer` communication that enables retailers\ service providers to deliver messages to their consumers right at the time when they are literally standing at the door. Targeted personalized marketing gives retailers\ service providers a powerful tool to market to consumers their services. Enabling pushed messages to potential consumers chosen with the help of AI.

Old marketing mainstays still fill seats, with 80% of restaurant goers visiting a new restaurant based entirely on receiving a discount or promotion.

https://medium.com/@ServAdvisor/servadvisor-bf99ef6537bf
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

The ServAdvisor Platform is going to provide retailers /service providers with a new and highly targeted channel to send marketing messages to consumers. Be part of it and invest in ServAdvisor project.
ngockhanh.vtv

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:03:51 PM

This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!
amazura

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

ServAdvisor is the way of consuming and generalizing  services by bringing customer experience to a new level buy  combination of new computer technologies like Augmented Reality (AR), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and customer incentivized review platform. Such a perfect idea, isn't it?
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

ServAdvisor is both a unicast and multicast communication platform for retailers/ service providers to program and automate messages to reach consumers/users at a granular level. Through this powerful channel, retailers/ service providers have access to a suite of useful capabilities including others. Be part of this project!
amazura

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

ServAdvisor is the new innovation platform for service providers that was created and invented  to provide rich product and
promotional information to influence purchase decisions right at the
time . I think it's perfect!
maiphuong9005

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

i think this a great project and i dont misse it!
amazura

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:26:04 AM

SERVADVISOR token which called ServCoin  token is an  is intended for backing all types of operations within this ecosystem. It is the way of exchange between rieltors or marketplacers. Presale will be held from September 10th 2018 to October 10th, 2018. Prefer to invest in this incredible idea.
ServAdvisor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:31:07 PM

The ServAdvisor Platform is going to provide retailers /service providers with a new and highly targeted channel to send marketing messages to consumers. Be part of it and invest in ServAdvisor project.

thank you!
ServAdvisor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:31:30 PM

This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!

thank you for support!
ServAdvisor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 01:32:05 PM

ServAdvisor is the new innovation platform for service providers that was created and invented  to provide rich product and
promotional information to influence purchase decisions right at the
time . I think it's perfect!

thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: