Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin fork pump watch  (Read 91 times)
European Central Bank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

i've said it before, i'll say it again - all of these bitcoin forks are a manna from heaven for pump and dumpers.

the people who can be bothered to claim them usually dump straight into their hands immediately. the rest can't be bothered to claim them. the misinformed see the word 'bitcoin' at the start and then think they're a great deal because they're so cheap so they're prime FOMO fodder.

i believe every single one of these shitforks will pump insanely at some point if they can be traded. everything else does.

so to those ends i think a thread should be done to keep an eye on what's moving up to nudge some people who have the relevant private keys into claiming them and maybe tell them how they can be claimed.

today's tip - bitcoin pay/BTP on the bitpie wallet exchange.

this is a weirdly strongly priced fork and always has been compared to others and it's on a rise the last few days. you can claim it by putting a (now empty of bitcoin) private key into the bither app and that works with the bitpie wallet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: