Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in ICO? How much?  (Read 430 times)
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:44:31 AM

do you really need or want to invest? if you can live without investing then you don't need to invest or you just want to invest to earn more money. needs or wants just invest what you can afford to lose. i see others loaning money to invest in crypto but i find it very risky and may make their life hard. it is very risky in crypto especially now that price is going down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:32:07 AM

I can suggest to find out projects at IcoGuide.com  - this is platform with good rates, and I trust them
Nell Theres

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:41:00 AM

I think, Be sure to invest in a promising and well established ICO. Investing in ICO is an investment that can benefit investors well.
But now there are many ICO cheats in the market, so it is very difficult to choose the right ICO for investment.

Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:54:02 AM

The first rule of crypto and normal investment is simple " invest money which you can afford to lose. "
If you can forget your investments for a long term than do not think just jump in to crypto investment.

Yes, I agree to that. Don't take risk first because you might regret for it in the near future. It is a matter of taking risk because you do not know if the market will fall down or continue rising up. You should play in a safe zone because if you invest all your money and suddenly the ICO fall down, it is a big threat for you. Think wise.
RiannaPal28

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:00:34 AM

ICOs are risky especially that the crypto market is very volatile. So invest only what you can afford to lose. You just have to dig deeper on your research to find out which ones are legit. Of course, reading the whitepaper is very important as well as checking the team behind the project. Here's a good example of a good ICO that I think is very promising. Check out VLUX https://vlux.io/
Boyong02

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:03:35 AM

By the condition of the crypto market right now, i would suggest that don't invest for now because most of the ico's right now is 50 percent down.. That is only my opinion..
pistachefreak

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:07:45 AM

if you researched the ICO and you are interested in the project and what they are going to do, then invest, that if, always what you are willing to lose, you have to keep in mind that the ICOs are quite unstable and have many conditions required for them to be successful and have a good launch.
benpoliang2m

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:58:22 AM

I personally think that I should invest in ICO. I am very optimistic about ICO. I believe that ICO can make a substantial profit for myself. I need to remind you that you must carefully study his white paper before investing in ICO project, learn more about his work team and find a ICO projects worth investing in, how much investment depends on their own economic strength,
tianxin84

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:11:52 AM

When you know enough about this market then you can invest, and how much you invest depends on yourself.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:50:09 AM

In any case on ICO you can easily earn X3 - X10 from your deposit. This is one of the most profitable tools of investment in the field of cryptocurrency. Where big money - big risks.
You're right but not all ICO, Sometime times ICO who got Hard cap was not easy to list their coins on the big exchange so the other investors panic that they lose big amount so for them, Better way is cut the lost and buy other coins to recover their money. Not all ICO is became a successful.
ezakmisd

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:53:20 AM

in my opinion, if you go to invest in ico, you will need a good autumn, a big bank that you will be willing to risk
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:06:27 AM

I believe in any kind of work/business there will be risk, it's just us dare or not to take that risk, cause the bigger the risk then it will has the possibilities of a bigger profit. So investing in an ICO will also offer the chance to get more than if we done in a regular stuff to invest.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:18:32 AM

PlayGame is an ICO that has the potential to be able to give you ROI in a fairly fast time,
if you look at the composition of the team and advisor, there is Oscar Darmawan as an advisor, who is also the CEO of Tokenomy and INDODAX, indeed the ICO world is currently being destroyed, but not with the ICO PlayGame,
I suggest if you are confused about choosing an ICO for investment, please consider both the project being carried out by the team and the relevant developer
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

In this scenario if its recommended to invest in ICO or not, i must say, it depends on the project you wanted to invest, it doesnt mean that all ICO's out there are worth to invest, some projects really are worth to spend, only invest amount that you can afford to lose.
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

Do you know the cryptocurrency market low mini now? The risk of investing in ICO now can be very large. No one is involved in ICO now. The project you invested may fail.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

ICOs are risky investment but should you take that risk?

For those who like to hear straight answers without spending much time on reading. My opinion is that you should definitely invest in ICOs but cautiously.

Here are few points to support why I strongly believe that one should invest in ICOs

ICOs give a chance to a common man to invest in early stages of the start-ups they like. This opportunity was earlier with rich people only. You can also invest in start-ups using crowd funding websites like:
https://angelinvestmentnetwork.co.uk

https://www.seedrs.com

In fact, By that route you would get equity in the company as well but if you study the investment deck of those companies you would see that most of them only have an idea or haven't done sufficient POCs of their product but are claiming that their valuation is in Millions and if you invest $100 in them you would let 0.000000000000034% equity. I mean, This is hell of a lot of equity :-) but I personally believe that most of the early stage start-up funding campaigns are nothing but a hype. So, The risk is extremely high on any type of start-up investment. It’s not only for us, It’s for VCs and experienced Angel Investors as well.

Then why I prefer ICO over Crowdfunding?

What I believe is that share/stock market have high percentage of people who understand market dynamics, charts, negative news & positive news. Lot of these people in the market act like a traders or a punters who want to gain when market goes down and again gain while it comes back up . The market factors effecting cryptocurrency markets are far more speculative then the ones effecting stock exchanges which would mean that their would be more and drastic upswings and downswings in the charts of cryptocurrencies as compare to the stock of listed company as most of the companies which get listed are very big and stable which also reduces the risk in their investment.

In a nutshell, the punters and speculating traders going ahead would prefer trading in crypto market rather than share market which will make this market more volatile with lot bigger upswings and downswings which would enhance the gain or risk further for the people investing in crypto space.

What you get in return of participating in this enhanced risk is the opportunity for huge/unprecedented/unimaginable returns.
So, Now that I have made it clear that after the approach to buy a lottery ticket (Which buy the way has far less probability of clicking big) to get unimaginable money, investing money in ICOs is commons man’s other opportunity to get unprecedented returns from their investment. I would say if you are looking for extremely high returns for your money you must invest in ICOs

How much should you invest in ICOs?

Very little, The amount you are prepared to loose. Remember the massive upswings and downswings to your coin would be created by market demand and not entirely by the success of the actual product. Success of the product which has gone through it’s ICO would give you really good returns in longer term but will never be able to realistically drive +10,000x returns in few months which lot of ICOs have delivered in past. So, you should invest very little in the ICOs.

To invest in one of the very legitimate ICOs visit www.talenthon.io

Statement: I am not a financial adviser, I own cryptocurrencies & I own stocks as well. Please consult your financial adviser before making any investment.

It is depend on you if you want top invest in ICO's. But for me, I don't think so because as of today, most of the ICO's , bounties and different campaigns are not legit. Most of them are scams that doesn't pay you. So of you want to invest in ICO's make sure to check all the papers behind it. Be a wise reader and examiner in order to sure it is legit and to be able for your money to not waste.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: