Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:44:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: POS system is the future of cryptocurrencies if they are to survive forever!  (Read 996 times)
lucky88888 (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

https://nxtforum.org/

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:11:47 PM

POS system is the future of cryptocurrencies if they are to survive forever!

Just for example take bitcoin's current system, pure PoW, so the better the equipment the Better the Mining Speed.
Now just think about the super computers we have today, fastest is a record 33.86 petaFLOPS (think about the hash rate this makes),

Guess where is it located? CHINA!!!
OMFG if Bitcoin is gonna rule the world, i'm sure china will use their Super PetaFLOP computer to mine it, just to take control.
MAYBE CHINA IS ALREADY DOING IT, except they have to limit their speed down OTHERWISE THE WHOLE BITCOIN INFRASTRUCTURE would be probably mined in 2 full Seconds!
Yub that's right 2 second to mine everything there is to Bitcoin, and to hell at that speed THE super computer will mine blocks already mined in YOUR ACCOUNTS TOO!
AND its bloody cheap to operate this computer ($400 an hour or about $3.5 million per year) and with just 2second it will proft 10billion.

China is being easy on everyone on the bannin,there are just making headline for popularity, if they are really serious, this is exactly what will happen to BITCOIN,
and all other PoW system. Even a 0.01% PoW system is no match.

NOW THAT's just CHINA TODAY! In the future we would all have petaFLOP PERSONAL Notebooks IPAD SIZE!

PoW. Flawed. THINK ABOUT IT.

https://nextcoin.org/
Invest early, invest in Nxt! Pure POS, MACHINE PROOF.

THIS IS ALL FACT. It's written like this because some people do not have the brain capacity to understand if written formally.
Go do some research about PoS and think about how our future is going to be like.
In the future when you remember after reading this message, it got your thickhead straight and now you are very wealthy, by then please come back to this post and donate to me!
Nxt: 8897013707391239174

Fuck Mt.Gox! Fuck Mintpal! Fuck Bter! FUCK kyc! Protect yourself use MGW! SUPERNET!
Recommended ASSET ->InstantDex : Lead Dev Jl777 (decentralized multi currency instant exchange)
Recommended ASSET -> Jinn : Lead Dev Come-from-Beyond (ternary processors!)
https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/
intercoin-dev

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:18:27 PM

PoS is inflactionary .
lucky88888 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:35:09 PM

we need inflations to support more adoption. other wise in the future where there is huge population 1coin is gonna need like a fifty decimals behind. well thats just another way of inflation too. and maybe aliens will use our same crypto...

SLOW INFLATION IS GOOD.

Fuck Mt.Gox! Fuck Mintpal! Fuck Bter! FUCK kyc! Protect yourself use MGW! SUPERNET!
Recommended ASSET ->InstantDex : Lead Dev Jl777 (decentralized multi currency instant exchange)
intercoin-dev

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:01:17 PM

we need inflations to support more adoption. other wise in the future where there is huge population 1coin is gonna need like a fifty decimals behind. well thats just another way of inflation too. and maybe aliens will use our same crypto...

SLOW INFLATION IS GOOD.

LOL no. Population growing is not related to inflation, it is a measure of goods and production.

If chimps and gorillas used coins, it would not be deflation ...

crypocoins are already intrinsicly inflationary. The coining of new currency is creating indeed inflation. Why still more supplementary inflation?

lucky88888 (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 04:30:03 PM

LOL no. Population growing is not related to inflation, it is a measure of goods and production.

If chimps and gorillas used coins, it would not be deflation ...

crypocoins are already intrinsicly inflationary. The coining of new currency is creating indeed inflation. Why still more supplementary inflation?

okay okay but Nxt coins are earned solely by charging transaction fees.  Unlike other currencies with PoS mining, Nxt's PoS mining does not cause monetary inflation.  The total amount of Nxt in circulation is 1 billion.

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:06:22 PM

POS is obviously the way forward!! No massive elictricity waste and all the coins already issued!! When will these trolls get it into their heads that 100%POS is not premine!! If you want an example of premine scamcoin look no further than ripple and let NXT do its thing and take over the cryptocoin world! Because friends that's exactly what's in store!! Just think about the effect the Chinese ban has had on BTC & think tha when NX s decentralised exchange is opperating that solves the problem for Chinese buying BTC! Just ait till that goes viral in China!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4672

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:41:52 PM

OMFG if Bitcoin is gonna rule the world, i'm sure china will use their Super PetaFLOP computer to mine it, just to take control.

FLOPS (FLoating-point Operations Per Second) are not useful for mining bitcoins.  Bitcoin mining is an integer operation.

they have to limit their speed down OTHERWISE THE WHOLE BITCOIN INFRASTRUCTURE would be probably mined in 2 full Seconds!

That is not possible.  If you believe it is, then you don't understand how bitcoin works and any opinion you have about the survivability of "Proof-Of-Work" and "Proof-Of-Stake" carry no weight.

Yub that's right 2 second to mine everything there is to Bitcoin,

No, it is not right, and saying that it is doesn't make it true.  Please stop with your ridiculous FUD.

and to hell at that speed THE super computer will mine blocks already mined in YOUR ACCOUNTS TOO!

What does that even mean?

AND its bloody cheap to operate this computer ($400 an hour or about $3.5 million per year) and with just 2second it will proft 10billion.

Again with the meaningless FUD?

NOW THAT's just CHINA TODAY! In the future we would all have petaFLOP PERSONAL Notebooks IPAD SIZE!

So?

PoW. Flawed. THINK ABOUT IT.

I've got a better idea:

PoW. Learn about it before you make ridiculous statements with no basis in fact.

THIS IS ALL FACT.

No. It is not.

It's written like this because some people do not have the brain capacity to understand if written formally.

Perhaps you should put some effort into understanding it yourself before you start making false declarations?

Go do some research about PoS and think about how our future is going to be like.
In the future when you remember after reading this message, it got your thickhead straight and now you are very wealthy, by then please come back to this post and donate to me!
Nxt: 8897013707391239174

LOL.
lucky88888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:38:08 PM

lol why the heck are you so serious  Grin Grin

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 11:17:15 PM

Why are you a blatant liar spamming the forum with pathetic lies?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
decrypter

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2014, 11:36:18 PM

Your post is so... ugh disgustingly full of misinformation.
Either you are misinformed. Or you are trying to spread misinformation and mislead people into investing in your coin of choice, NXT.

-1 if I could.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 01:53:39 AM

-1 if I could.

Actually I think you can?

I have never tried it but there seems to be a trust system, you could put negative trust, explaining they are a blatant liar thus nothing they post / write / say can be trusted.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
loopgate88

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:20:56 AM

The first post in this thread is dumb propaganda. Please stop being a sad clown.
black_swan

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 04:24:29 AM

This thread is just pure spam made by some puppet IPO scamcoin.
Plus more puppets to reply. It gets old, don't get trolled
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: