Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REally Substantial posts  (Read 463 times)
intercoin-dev (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:44:01 PM

Well, God existence is algebraicly irrelevant, so is not the case about uniquely.

The Universe is finite, but it is in ongoing expansion.

The sense of life is unknown, who knows.

Homo Sapiens is not belived to be descendent of H. Erectus neither H.Neanderthal.

yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:51:18 PM

Well, God existence is algebraicly irrelevant, so is not the case about uniquely.

The Universe is finite, but it is in ongoing expansion.

The sense of life is unknown, who knows.

Homo Sapiens is not belived to be descendent of H. Erectus neither H.Neanderthal.

Well done. Now all you've gotta do is wait 4 hours  Grin
juta9821

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:11:35 PM

That was really smart of you. Not sure why I didn't think about typing a bunch of sentences so that I could verify my humanity. I've been looking around on this forum and I tried to find meaningful conversation so that I could actually say something, but most people are just giving a basic greeting. I'd like to go into the other forum areas to comment and expand my knowledge. Hopefully this will do the trick!  Grin
CrimsonPermanentAssurance

Activity: 155
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 08:26:01 PM

Perhaps the fact that we are all software in a cosmic E-soup makes bitcoin topics so appealing to us?

So…
Now I must wait four hours before my software is hopefully recognized by this galaxy.

Consider this another "REally Substantial" post that will hopefully set the wheels in motion for me to one day be recognized as more than just a cog in the wheel of this dimension.

I look forward to freedom of expression on this forum.

In the meantime, I must settle for making a late breakfast and taking my friend to the airport. It probably won't take four hours (at least I hope it doesn't).

As a reminder, this is also a REally Substantial post.
jots

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 08:32:43 PM

Does lorem ipsum work?

You think water moves fast? You should see ice. It moves like it has a mind. Like it knows it killed the world once and got a taste for murder. After the avalanche, it took us a week to climb out. Now, I don't know exactly when we turned on each other, but I know that seven of us survived the slide... and only five made it out. Now we took an oath, that I'm breaking now. We said we'd say it was the snow that killed the other two, but it wasn't. Nature is lethal but it doesn't hold a candle to man.

Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: