Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:50:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SUCCESS OF UTILITY TOKENS USED IN TRADING PLATFORMS  (Read 112 times)
junviesilva (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

Hi everyone.  My friends call me “JBS Crypto Aficionado”.  A strong supporter and believer of block chain technology to be the Future Currency.   Today I will share to you about some utility coins currently used in different trading platforms . 

Why I have chosen this subject?  Because these utility coins increase drastically compare with others crypto coins.  Most of these coins increase up to 10,000% of its value (sounds interesting?).  These will also help investors to have a keen look on future ICO’s with the same concept.

What is Utility Coin? A Utility Tokens which may also be called app coins or app tokens, provide user with access to a certain product or services.  Supply are fixed and it may appreciate over time if that certain product or services increase in demand.   We must also be aware that utility token is an organization distinction and not a legal one.  Examples of utility tokens are those used in cloud storage services and trading platforms.    Other type of tokens are Equity Tokens and Security Tokens but we will discuss this on my next blog.

Enough of introduction lets discuss now some Utility coins used by different trading platforms.

CURRENT UTILITY COINS USED BY EXISTING TRADING PLATFORM (Widely Used)

1) Binance Coin (BNB)

Started its ICO at a price of 0.0000500BTC around 0.10 USD in July 2017 running in ERC20 platform.  This utility coin allows users in Binance trading platform to receive 50% discount on trading fees by paying with BNB token.  A number of new exchanges have adopted the idea  of BNB and offering the same with their traders.  Originally founded in China but moved it servers to Japan and in March 2018 the company has established offices in Taiwan.  As of May 2018, current price of BNB is at astonishing 14 USD each, an increase of more 10,000%.  Sounds good? As of now, Binance coin become one of the top digital assets on the market this is particularly due to the success of the trading platform itself.    Hmmmm,  but it’s not too late to invest in BNB, the company’s white paper defined that every quarter, 20% of the their profit will be used to buy back BNB and destroy them, until  a total supply of 50% (100 Million) of all BNB were back.  They will destroy 100 Million BNB and leaving 100 Million BNB remaining.  And one more thing, Binance company have decided to officially launch the development of the Binance Chain means it will run its own block chain.  I wanted to explain this further but my boss is here WTF!!!

2) KuCoins Shares (KCS)

A total supply of 180 Million KCS with a circulating supply of 75 Million now currently price at 4.68 USD.  It also run in ERC20 platform based on Hong Kong.  ICO price started at 0.0000500 around 0.15 USD in September 2017.  Its increase to 3,000% is due to trading fee discount up to 30% and KuCoin shares 90% of trading fees with the users. 

3) BridgeCoin (BCO)

BridgeCoin is a native currency of CryptoBridge Dex launched in July 2017.  A total supply of 27 Million now price at 3.57 USD.   No ICO has been conducted instead it is minable cryptocurrency with proof of work behind it.  BCO holders get up to 50% of the revenue share/bonus of CryptoBridge exchange if they stake their coins.   But I am not fan of this coin because it seems like it’s giving more profit to the creator.  They charge a lot for buy and sell, and withdrawal charges is high.

4) Coss(COSS)

COSS is another ERC20 token, which is also the native currency of COSS exchange.  A total supply of 200 Million with a current price of 0.36 USD each.  Started on September  with an initial ICO price of 0.30USD.  COSS is also an exchange like Binance and KuCoin, with similar features.  However, the unpopularity of the platform make the Coss coin growth very slow.  For now, COSS holders are paid 50% of the exchange trading fee on a weekly basis.  One can hold COSS tokens on the exchange itself or in an ERC20 wallet like MyEtherWallet to receive the rewards.

5) CryptopiaFeesShare (CEFS)

Based on New Zealand, CryptopiaFeesShare (CEFS) is another dividend-generating token issued by the popular cryptocurrency exchange Cryptopia over the Ubiq blockchain.  However, these tokens are limited and high price. On January of 2018, each CEFS token was valued at 0.5 BTC price and the total number of tokens with a fixed cap are merely 6300.  Holder of CEFS token get 4.5% of Cryptopia monthly revenue, distributed in the proportion of their CEFS holdings.  Apart from that, there is no other UPS or fee reduction incentive for holding CEFS but it is still profitable for those who can afford to hold it.

6) Aura DAO(AURA)

DEX decebtralised exchange – AURA is the native token, and 2,000,000 (decreasing slightly month by month) are given out to traders each month. AURA can soon be staked for further dividends. They also have a membership coin called IDXM that I hold 0.75 of. Only 2,000 were mined and they sell for about 5 ETH atm. They give the benefit of either double AURA rewards for trading until 2021, or no fees while trading for life – and they are likely to become very valuable. IDEX has a $10 mil a day turnover atm, which is far ahead of any of the other DEXs like bancor and Coss etc – check it on CMC under volumes.

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT BIG UTILITY TOKEN TO BE LIKE BNB?

Now let’s talk about the future Utility Coin who could be or be better than BNB.  As per my rigid study regarding Crptotrading, Forex, Stocks and CFD Stocks, only one platform that will match Binance.  This is the Expert Option.  Expert Option were already in the market since 2014 and a leading broker in online trading for years.  It has around 8 million registered accounts from more than 150 countries. 

So what’s the relationship of Expert Option with the next big utility token??? Simply, the company decided to create a new coin calle EO COIN or ExpertOption Coin.  Following the success of the ExpertOption brand and platform they will be creating an Ecosystem around both crypto and fiat trading, which will act as a one-stop-shop to buy, store, sell, exchange and trade on fiat and crypto currencies. The ecosystem will be fueled by the EO coin, built on the Ethereum network and designed for four platforms . The coin will have real-life value and offer its holders benefits on the ExpertOption trading platform, EO .Finance and EO .Trade .

Before I continue I would like to invite you with my referral link where to buy the EO coin, and if you will be under my link, I can assure you to guide you from getting the coin from the beginning until the time you wanted to withdraw or trade your coin.  My link is below:   
https://eo.trade?r_id=296942439

Now let’s proceed with my analysis that this coin after it will be available for trading on the first quarter of 2019, will hit up to 10 USD each at the first quarter of 2020.  Not convince, well it’s up to you!  I have lost all my opportunity wayback 2010 when I first met BTC, and I was so skeptical regarding cryptocurrency.  But now, I am a full crypto trader and ICO hunter and already make 10x more than my investment in just a year.   Just visit the EO site and see for yourself.  You can contact me at junviesilva@gmail.com or add me in facebook https://www.facebook.com/junvie.silva.5 ,  anytime you need my advice and I will be glad if you will be my affiliate.

For those who have a good heart, please help my charity for those uneducated native children in Palawan, Philippines.  I will post a picture and plug your name if ever you will help by donating any amount dictated by your heart.  Please send here:

BTC Address:  3HckkLjEEHkq7aDENninSwdTGG8iPeCCSk
ETH Address:  0x9a935a4B6989259ebefB7CD54afAc5dD29AeaB25
BNB Address:  0x94d798ba21db06d97a2c9caf1c5c04fdb8bbd459

Happy Hunting Guys!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: