Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-Trade / Neotrix  (Read 1603 times)
damiano (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:35:57 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2013, 05:53:38 PM by damiano

What happened: On 12/16/13 I made a withdraw on www.crypto-trade.com for the ammount of 7.00000057BTC.  After transaction fee's I should of received 6.99900057BTC.  I only received 6.0BTC which means 0.99900057BTC is still within the CryptoTrade wallet.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=61853

Reference Link: Here is a link I posted in Service Discussion https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=373509.0

Amount Scammed: 0.99900057BTC

Payment Method: BTC

Proof of Payment: Here is a screenshot of the withdraw from www.crypto-trade.com

Proof of Payment: Here is a screenshot of the blockchain tx https://blockchain.info/tx/1e1492926c97106b9014e38ffe9d945895896a2c978ee0e967ad4220df4a070e

PM/Chat Logs: None what so ever.  I submitted about 6 support tickets on CT with no response.  I have also PM'd Neotrix 2 times with no response
Mad_Max

Activity: 894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 10:57:09 PM

I doubt that there was an attempt to scams

But I can confirm BIG problems with support and admin reaction to problems/errors - all last weeks almost all tickets/e-mails/PMs from clients just are completely ignored.
For example i have some problems with access to my own account (due to some unknown technical problems confirmation codes do not come to my e-mail and  because of what i can not pass the 2th authorization stage and log in to my account). It is a critical issue - i am de facto bloked and lost control of all assets(USD, BTC, LTC, PPC and few shares) placed on this exchange with total value of few BTC for more than a month.
During this month I sent a few tickets, direct e-mail and a post on this forum(in the official theme of the exchange) about this issue - and not got ANY reactions from support/admin.

At the end(after several weeks of waiting and polite requests) i began to "bomb" all known contacts by e-mails with headlines like "Stop ignoring critical issues!" or "Begin to respond or be labeled as scammers!" and finally was able to attract the attention of someone from support.  But it was only 2 lines - a short  apologies and please remind "what is the problem"? (although in my letter it has already been described). And after my answer with a more detailed description of situation - no any reactions again (one more week pass).

Fortunately, while I was waiting for reaction one of the verification codes could slip to old e-mail after my numerous attempts to login, I managed to login one time and use it to immediately change e-mail address and disable e-mail verification codes. I now have normal access to the account cuz i solved the problem myself.

He знaя пoкoя и oтдыxa, Пpи лyннoм и coлнeчнoм cвeтe, Mы дeлaeм дeньги из вoздyxa, Чтoб cнoвa cпycтить иx нa вeтep!
damiano (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:37:56 PM

I doubt that there was an attempt to scams

But I can confirm BIG problems with support and admin reaction to problems/errors - all last weeks almost all tickets/e-mails/PMs from clients just are completely ignored.
For example i have some problems with access to my own account (due to some unknown technical problems confirmation codes do not come to my e-mail and  because of what i can not pass the 2th authorization stage and log in to my account). It is a critical issue - i am de facto bloked and lost control of all assets(USD, BTC, LTC, PPC and few shares) placed on this exchange with total value of few BTC for more than a month.
During this month I sent a few tickets, direct e-mail and a post on this forum(in the official theme of the exchange) about this issue - and not got ANY reactions from support/admin.

At the end(after several weeks of waiting and polite requests) i began to "bomb" all known contacts by e-mails with headlines like "Stop ignoring critical issues!" or "Begin to respond or be labeled as scammers!" and finally was able to attract the attention of someone from support.  But it was only 2 lines - a short  apologies and please remind "what is the problem"? (although in my letter it has already been described). And after my answer with a more detailed description of situation - no any reactions again (one more week pass).

Fortunately, while I was waiting for reaction one of the verification codes could slip to old e-mail after my numerous attempts to login, I managed to login one time and use it to immediately change e-mail address and disable e-mail verification codes. I now have normal access to the account cuz i solved the problem myself.

Do you have email contacts that you can share?
damiano (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 12:40:24 AM

They just launched a new help desk system and I submitted a ticket and it was resolved

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: