Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL BTC for PAYPAL  (Read 574 times)
Kinderachtig (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:40:12 PM

Decided to sell all my btc.
700 USD pop. Have 11.

pm me
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 06:10:24 PM

I would do this but guessing you will demand paypal first even with your 8 negative ratings?

nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:22:07 PM

700 USD pop. Have 11.

pm me

PM sent

Kinderachtig (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:29:25 PM

I would do this but guessing you will demand paypal first even with your 8 negative ratings?

Well.. You have good rating and postive trust, If we would using a diffrent payment method I would consider sending first to you.
However I need paypal cash, if I dont send the btc, you can always file a dispute, and get a a refund from paypal. I am sure you will not dispute me after sending btc, I think we can work out a deal.
Kinderachtig (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:33:26 PM

700 USD pop. Have 11.

pm me

PM sent

You want to buy 2 dollars worth of btc?
I would not be able to send 2 USD to my bank account. Not interested, sorry.
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 06:36:18 PM

Well.. You have good rating and postive trust, If we would using a diffrent payment method I would consider sending first to you.
However I need paypal cash, if I dont send the btc, you can always file a dispute, and get a a refund from paypal. I am sure you will not dispute me after sending btc, I think we can work out a deal.

PayPal does not protect buyers of digital goods

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/security/safe-online-shopping

"13.3 Ineligible Items. PayPal Purchase Protection only applies to PayPal payments for certain tangible, physical goods. Payments for the following are not eligible for reimbursement under PayPal Purchase Protection:

Intangible items, including Digital Goods"

I could not dispute unless it was claiming my account was hacked (what people scamming using paypal do) and i'm not looking to lie to paypal

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:39:15 PM

PayPal does not protect buyers of digital goods

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/security/safe-online-shopping

"13.3 Ineligible Items. PayPal Purchase Protection only applies to PayPal payments for certain tangible, physical goods. Payments for the following are not eligible for reimbursement under PayPal Purchase Protection:

Intangible items, including Digital Goods"

I could not dispute unless it was claiming my account was hacked (what people scamming using paypal do) and i'm not looking to lie to paypal

THIS. Many people do not realize this!!!!!!
Kinderachtig (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:51:53 PM

Well.. I got scammed twice trading on paypal.. I send the money first but the seller never send me the btc.
I waited 2 hours and than I decided to file a dispute.. I wrote a fake story that I was going to buy a necklace and we agreed on skype etc. Than 1 week later the money was back on my creditcard. Didnt expected it to be that easy.

I understand. You are good person with moral, I can see it from youre trading history. I wish more peole would be like you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: