Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:27:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GoshenCoin Cash (GCC) - Doing Business The Smarter Way  (Read 425 times)
genny2kuk (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

It Can Only Get Better

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:02:54 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2018, 06:27:54 AM by genny2kuk

GoshenCoin is your global blockchain-based reward system for C2B (Connector-2-Business) market-place.

A Connector is an account holder representing an individual in the Goshencoin reward system. The account has a weight, which has monetary value. Your account is an asset, and you can earn income and capital gains on it.

A Merchant is a connector that initiates a program (event driven activity initiated by a connector with the goal of increasing their market share through marketing, sales or promotional campaigns).

GoshenCoin was created to bring transparency into the marketing industry, and within the next 10 years will become industry standard for transparent and verifiable performance compensation for marketers and merchants.

GoshenCoin Cash (GCC, GC2) is the currency used in the GoshenCoin reward system. The price of GCC is market determined, and it is an excellent store of value.

How GoshenCoin Reward System Works

Promotion refers to any type of marketing communication used to inform or persuade target audiences of the relative merits of a product, service, brand or issue.

Marketing has evolved overtime to meet changing demands of stakehollders, one of such is the need for a system that delivers secure, transparent, and quantifiable ROI for every marketing dollar spent.

What better way to achieve this than to deploy a solution on the revolutionary blockchain - decentralized public ledger of all transactions that have been executed. For this, we introduce GoshenCoin 2.0.

About GoshenCoin 2.0

Goshencoin 2.0 is a global blockchain-based reward system with a C2B (Connector 2 Business) marketplace, where merchants engage the services of marketers for promotion of their programs.

The goal of the GoshenCoin Reward System is to become the viable alternative for organizations to successfully run their marketing, sales, and promotional campaigns as programs, with quantifiable results to show.

Some use cases of the GoshenCoin Reward System are:

i. Decentralized Marketplace for Merchants and Marketers
ii. Loyalty Reward programs
iii. Gift cards
iv. Affiliate Marketing programs
v. Freelance Marketing programs
vi. Performance-based Reward system
vii. Network Marketing programs
viii. Direct Sales programs
ix. Events Promotion
x. Sale of Tickets Online
xi. Internet Marketing programs
xii. Capacity Building and Training programs
xiii. Consensus-based Reward system
xiv. Airdrop programs
xv. Email Marketing programs
xvi. Survey programs
xvii. Contextual Advertising programs
xviii. Social Media/ Digital Marketing programs

The GoshenCoin 2.0 project provides a holistic solution that would guarantee a stable, transparent, and performance-based reward system for the Marketing industry. Also referred to as GoshenCoin Reward System, this solution comprises of:

1. Marketplace
2. GoshenCoin sub-system
3. GoshenCoin Cash (GCC)

Some key concepts in the GoshenCoin Reward System

Connectors are the active participants in the GoshenCoin Reward System, who play both roles of Merchants and Marketers in the marketplace.

Programs - Event-driven activities initiated by Merchants to promote and/or sell their products, services, or brands

GoshenCoin Cash (GCC) - Utility ERC20 token used in GoshenCoin Reward System

Weight - Measures the Quality of Connections (denominated in USD)

Marketplace

i. Is a Decentralized App (DApp)
ii. The top layer of the GoshenCoin Reward System
iii. Meeting place for Connectors (Merchants & Marketers)
iv. Interface for users
v. Stores data in distributed hash tables

Activities

- Activate Connector
- Initiate & launch programs
- Participate in programs
- Buy and Sell weights
- Earn weights
- Build Connection

GoshenCoin Whitepaper download link

Join our Telegram Group https://t.me/joinchat/ELL1cwsohFpZcL_kgfGMWQ

Official GoshenCoin Website

Content Writing Service: Let's Craft Engaging Crypto Articles For You. 
 We create high quality & SEO Optimized Web Contents. Content Types include Article rewrites, Regular blog posts, Reviews & Copywriting services.
 Send me PM if in need of our services.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
genny2kuk (OP)

It Can Only Get Better

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:04:13 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 10:22:31 PM by genny2kuk

How The GoshenCoin Reward System Works

We create high quality & SEO Optimized Web Contents. Content Types include Article rewrites, Regular blog posts, Reviews & Copywriting services.
Cryptospy007

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:47:13 PM

more details on this please
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:48:18 PM

waiting for further information
Jospfh

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

Hi dev. Please PM me toch het listed on https://ChainMapper.com
and save yourself the effort of building a block explorer
genny2kuk (OP)

It Can Only Get Better

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:52:00 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 01:03:51 PM by genny2kuk

GoshenCoin Cash Airdrop registration starts on 18th June 2018

nguyenthithuken

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:00:52 PM

GoshenCoin is your global blockchain-based reward system for C2B,(Connector-2-Business) market-place.

A connector is an account holder representing an individual in the Goshencoin reward system. The account has a weight, which has monetary value. Your account is an asset, and you can earn income and capital gains on it.

A Merchant is a connector that initiates a program (event driven activity initiated by a connector with the goal of increasing their market share through marketing, sales or promotional campaigns).

GoshenCoin was created to bring transparency into the marketing industry, and within the next 10 years may become industry standard for transparent and verifiable performance compensation for marketers and merchants.

GoshenCoin Cash (GCC, GC2) is the currency used in the GoshenCoin reward system. The price of GCC is market determined, and it is an excellent store of value.

That sound very interesting. Will be better if you provide more information to me know clearly about it, because I am also interested in this field
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:05:41 PM

It sounds like an interesting project.
Unfortunately, too much information is currently lacking.
Waiting more information to know whether this project deserves more attention or not ...
magentarendro11

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

I can not say this is a pretty good idea until I get enough information about this project, which I got from this announcement is just an understanding of what you do, no more than that, waiting the update
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:36:13 PM

It seems a little early for an ANN post considering all that is presented at the moment are a few lines of text. Do you intend to have a website and whitepaper?
gominer2018

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:08:01 AM

Hi Dev
Gxp coin. Do you let it die?
If you do that
You will not be credible.

Pool : https://dagpool.net
Fee 0.5% only. Pay out every 1 hour.
genny2kuk (OP)

It Can Only Get Better

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

Hi Dev
If you do that

GXP is still active and Migration process ongoing that will lead to migration of GXP holders to GCC.

This is a snapshot on one of the channels used to disseminate info

Link to the verification form can be found here http://www.goldasdust.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/verification_snapshot_GXP_GCC.jpg

kuhuya122

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:03:45 AM

Is this a old token?
genny2kuk (OP)

It Can Only Get Better

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:12:13 AM

Is this a old token?

It is an offshoot of an existing project. Same vision of making Simple Payments Anywhere.

The goal is more focused on an Industry- The Marketing Industry, and This project introduces a Novel active participant- Connectors

ScottAdam.

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

This defenetely looks very attractive and I think I'm going to participate here. I also enjoy the website's intro
genny2kuk (OP)

It Can Only Get Better

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

GoshenCoin 365- 1 Year Road map

Get $10 & $100 for participating 24 days to go!

Join our Telegram Group for updates

https://t.me/goshencoin

genny2kuk (OP)

It Can Only Get Better

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

Hi Dev
If you do that

Novaexchange says they plan to keep trading GXP on their exchange.

Our team will look into ways to improve value delivery of GXP so holders can make choice of either swapping for GCC, or holding on to GXP

genny2kuk (OP)

It Can Only Get Better

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:11:28 AM

BTcomms Online Store to Launch GoshenCoin Gift Voucher on its Store

BTcomms is an E-commerce platform that is set to launch a range of corporate men's footware on its online store.

The store will partner with GoshenCoin in giving out GoshenCoin Gift Voucher for every purchase on its store. Holders of this gift voucher can also make purchases and enjoy discounts using the GoshenCoin Gift Voucher.

The use of GoshenCoin Gift Voucher will kick off on BTcomms Online store, and will be used on many other merchants stores who have indicated willingness to adopt it.

Goodnews

GoshenCoin Cash GCC holders will also be able to purchase the Gift Voucher to use for purchase in GoshenCoin merchants stores

We are building value into our community via strategic partnership one step at a time.......if you are still sitting on the fence, the train might leave you behind...... Be decisive, make a decision today......the goddess of opportunity favours the bold

Wish you the best always

genny2kuk (OP)

It Can Only Get Better

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:08:06 AM

GoshenCoin ScoreCard

GoshenCoin ScoreCard is a tool used to communicate the weekly performance of the GoshenCoin project, with the goal of making faster progress through stakeholders involvement and participation.

genny2kuk (OP)

It Can Only Get Better

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:44:21 AM

GoshenCoin ScoreCard - 10/09/18

GoshenCoin Strategy: Utility-Driven Approach

This report presents on the GoshenCoin Strategy and an update on the past week.

To achieve its objective of helping businesses "Do Business The Smarter Way", GoshenCoin makes use of the Utility-driven approach where focus is on building tangible value into its ecosystem.

Online/offline marketing systems and tools, payment solutions, logistics, technical partners etc are all been deployed to give value to esteemed Merchants and Users of GoshenCoin Cash (GCC).

To this end, we are proud to introduce to you GoshenCoin Gift Voucher .

GoshenCoin Gift Voucher offers you fixed amount discounts for your shopping on any of GoshenCoin Merchant Stores. The first merchant to launch this product is BTcomms (btcomms.com.ng).

You can use the vouchers to either shop online or offline, and also trade them in for GCC, BTC, or your local currencies in our secondary market. Visit the BTcomms Online chat to get mkre updates about its products and the secondary market https:///2wWWiOW.

The Voucher is our way of rewarding users with discounts from our merchants.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: