Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 08:15:54 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: who get the taxfee from my transactions?  (Read 535 times)
mikestro (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:13:55 PM

if i created lets say a new al coin and pre-mined 0 do i still recive some coins from fee transaction?

some one recived from me feather coin and i paid taxfee and recived a message something like
it's for supporting the network or something like that so that mean that the txfee goe's to the coin owner?
litecoin feathercoin etc?
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4759

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:32:37 PM

It all depends on how the creator of the cryptocurrency designs it.

In the case of bitcoin, litecoin, feathercoin, and other coins built from the same design, the transaction fees go to the miner that includes the transaction in the block that they solve.
mikestro (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:43:10 PM

In the case of bitcoin, litecoin, feathercoin, and other coins built from the same design, the transaction fees go to the miner that includes the transaction in the block that they solve.

wait so lets say bitcoin the new 25 btc that recived after they solve a block are not that new? atleast not all of them?
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:49:46 PM

wait so lets say bitcoin the new 25 btc that recived after they solve a block are not that new? atleast not all of them?

I don't understand the question?

I thought you were asking about the transaction fees.

Now you are asking about the block subsidy?

Yes, the block subsidy is "new".  What does that have to do with the transaction fees?
mikestro (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 08:23:00 PM

i paid tax, and im not mining so to who my tax is going, miner? you mean papople that mining bitcoin?
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 09:50:42 PM

i paid tax, and im not mining so to who my tax is going, miner? you mean papople that mining bitcoin?

Tax is something you pay a government.

You paid a transaction fee.

Where the transaction fee goes depends on how the creator of the cryptocurrency designs the currency.

In the case of bitcoin, litecoin, feathercoin, and other coins built from the same design, yes, the transaction fees go to the miner that includes the transaction in the block that they solve.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: