Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:12:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC, EAC and Gox, my experience. Good luck everyone.  (Read 545 times)
WesandEAC (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 08:38:40 PM

Figured I'd post as I'm a "newbie" although I do not consider myself a newbie Wink.  Bought $400k CAN worth of BTC between $60 and $120, sold them all around $1140, bought another $1.3M worth between $520-620 and now I am waiting for the $100B market cap, $8000 per coin next year.  What can I say, life has been good to me.  Recognize a once in 10,000 year opportunity and seize it.

When I transferred them all to Mt. Gox I did not have a verified account and I have to admit I was sweating it out for weeks, 25 days to be exact.  I had a cash balance of $3.8M hehe.  My account got verified and I have bought and moved most of them back to Canada, getting ready for the next spike in the adoptability curve.  You can equate it to news headlines, I equate it to the math of the formation and adoptability of the currency.  I read a lot of negative stuff about Gox and simply because of their size there is no way to manage those kinds of numbers of support tickets.  I can attest to them being legit and I am quite happy - I've donated to Gox and The Bitcoin Foundation to protect what I have created of myself.

Talking about seizing opportunities I for one have decided to embrace EarthCoin now as it stands for what I believe in.  Always BTC will be the star but there will be contenders that fill gaps for usefulness in other arenas.  BTC would be an e-commerce platform obviously but for retail transactions, EarthCoin seems much better than even LTC and has a much more identifiable brand marketing appeal for the masses.  So with that one I will start at the bottom and we will see where things go.  I will probably buy all the way up to dollars if it ever makes it, every week, and just add to the coffers.  I can now afford to take the chance I wish I had taken with BTC's.

Good luck to all you crypto-currency junkies.  You are all pioneers whether you know it or not!

Wes
syedN07

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 09:13:13 PM

really inspirational stuff , I am a bit new to traading bitcoins , I always wanted to trade huge like you . the thing is its just difficult to get into the business when you less money to start with.  For a college student like me I am always finding news ways to make money , With the crappy economy i turned to Cryptocurrnceis, cant make much cause I dont have much to begin with. I do beleive in the bitcoin project!
I think a reasonable start for me would be 3 to 4 BTC and start trading with that to make some proper profit. I guess I need to save big time to get that much money to buy them in the first place.
Hope one day I could be a successful person Smiley

Best wishes to all of you out there & good luck

---------------------------------------------------

If you want to donate :

BTC: 1BwARzYgeBvkye571TmgygajXnSbv8Htyx

LTC: LTajCNJiWSDqjNaxWxz6cpKzzm4U2FnSRy

THANK YOU Cheesy
WesandEAC (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 09:31:33 PM

Here's an idea, get your Bitcoin wallet QR Code on a sign and hold it up at every single sports venue you go to.  Just need to make it on camera once.  You will raise money! Wink  For me I decided to go all in when the Bitcoin network speed passed 700 Petaflops.  I was reasonably certain a double spend would not occur since Tianje 2 is only 33 petaflops!  Seems I was right as the Bitcoin network has now surpassed 117,000 petaflops.  Crazy.

The only thing that would cause me to sell would be a fork or double spend and that is as likely now as getting hit by lightening 12 times in an hour on a sunny day. The newswires are just fodder for the people who really do not understand what is going on.  It helps them to understand.  Let them be merry, Bitcoin is here to stay and so are many others.
syedN07

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 10:01:48 PM

Here's an idea, get your Bitcoin wallet QR Code on a sign and hold it up at every single sports venue you go to.  Just need to make it on camera once.  You will raise money! Wink 

This probably the closest I will get to a stadium Tongue

http://oi39.tinypic.com/2s1rxtv.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

If you want to donate :

BTC: 1BwARzYgeBvkye571TmgygajXnSbv8Htyx

LTC: LTajCNJiWSDqjNaxWxz6cpKzzm4U2FnSRy

THANK YOU Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: