Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:22:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] 5 Pts + 300 DTC (250$) who will recover my wallet.dat psw  (Read 1708 times)
goldbishop (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:19:17 PM

i've lost my PTS & DTC wallet psw (The psw is the same at both) like bounty i offer 5 of my pts & 300 of my DTC!
i remember it but when i try to put it the wallet give a error
The psw was Ctrl+c & ctrl+v form a wikipedia page so i'm sure at 100% it is. but maybe i'm missing a space or something like that...thanks who will pm me!

i can send you my PTS wallet and the psw i remember.
once you got the password you can take your 5 PTS, then you will tell me the password and then i will send you 300DTC.

5 PTS = 100$
300 DTC= 150$

so 250$ who will recover the password   Grin
torusJKL

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:28:59 PM

Maybe you are on a wrong version of the wiki page.
Try to go back in the version history to a date you remember it worked and copy paste from that version of the page.

If you find my post useful send some Bitcoin: 167XM1Za8aG9CdbYuHFMpL2kvPsw6uC8da
Bitrated || bitcoin-otc || Moon Bitcoin Faucet
goldbishop (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:33:51 PM

Maybe you are on a wrong version of the wiki page.
Try to go back in the version history to a date you remember it worked and copy paste from that version of the page.

i checked but the page wasn't being edited
Martijnvdc

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:09:01 PM

Maybe the spaces were replaced by "%20", like with URL's
I'll try that later today Smiley
Caiapfas

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 09:54:42 PM

have you tried a brute force attack. how long was the password, did it contain words?

If you liked my post or found anything I said useful send some coffee change to
BTC = 3LxtsmCjRDPD6oYYwz31dwFJW9ktUy1Yuz
U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 12:59:52 AM

Can you send me the file, I might leave my program up all night to do this.
Caiapfas

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 01:20:25 AM

I have spent years hacking stuff like this and willing to do it for you, but I need to know the questions I asked above and the wallet.dat

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 02:07:33 AM

OP can you specify your computer specs to me, I believe you can do this by yourself without rewarding anyone.
goldbishop (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:13:48 PM

Any News? Smiley

have you tried a brute force attack. how long was the password, did it contain words?

the password is about 20+ char and it's copy & paste form a wikipedia page

give me your email

I have spent years hacking stuff like this and willing to do it for you, but I need to know the questions I asked above and the wallet.dat

give me your email Smiley

OP can you specify your computer specs to me, I believe you can do this by yourself without rewarding anyone.

i have amd x945 it suck alredy tryed Sad
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 01:51:16 AM

Any News? Smiley

give me your email

Its on my profile.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 02:01:31 AM

Any News? Smiley

give me your email

Its on my profile.

Ok, Bad news dont send the file, My computer caught a fucking virus, and need to back up my wallet, meanwhile Im typing to you through my iPad Wink

But I did find out who can help, hes on reddit and here too, he cracks every wallet because obviously he has high end graphics cards

http://www.walletrecoveryservices.com/

He also has som good reviews, Hope this helps and good luck to you and me.

Caiapfas

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:11:27 AM

If you want send it to me and I'll get it opened within 24/48 hours. I pm-ed you my email address eariler today.

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 10:53:15 AM

If you want send it to me and I'll get it opened within 24/48 hours. I pm-ed you my email address eariler today.

What are your GPU specs, Just curious, More powerful the GPU, the more easier it is to Brute Force the file.
goldbishop (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 04:23:12 PM

i have alredy send you the wallet yesterday check your email

Ok, Bad news dont send the file, My computer caught a fucking virus, and need to back up my wallet, meanwhile Im typing to you through my iPad Wink

But I did find out who can help, hes on reddit and here too, he cracks every wallet because obviously he has high end graphics cards

i've been in touch with david but he don't reply me anymore maybe for he is a low reward what i'm offering
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 10:34:25 PM

i've been in touch with david but he don't reply me anymore maybe for he is a low reward what i'm offering

Wow at least he's getting free coin! Am I right? Just pressure him more and tell him you will be taking your business elsewhere if he cant help.
goldbishop (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:02:38 PM

Wow at least he's getting free coin! Am I right? Just pressure him more and tell him you will be taking your business elsewhere if he cant help.

i think for him they are very few coins and don't worth the time spent on it.
Shmollen

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 04:12:32 PM

Hi!

If you are willing to sent me your wallets and give me all information you have (incl. wallet version etc) I think I can help.

PM me.

★★★ Help me to become a KittehCoin billionaire! Donate MEOW to KNKVoobKxwMB1fEEm1YyApTLFUhYF75x9A ★★★
★★★★★
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 06:46:30 PM

i think for him they are very few coins and don't worth the time spent on it.

But im pretty sure the arsehole has 50 BTC from previous work.
goldbishop (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 11:01:43 PM

Hi!

If you are willing to sent me your wallets and give me all information you have (incl. wallet version etc) I think I can help.

PM me.

send me your email in pm
torusJKL

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:26:26 AM

Be careful to whom you send your wallet.
I know you are desperate thus willing to do almost everything to get the password.

If you are so certain about the page and the sentence that worked in the past then try to think if something else has changed.
Some brainstorming: did you change the browser, operating system, regional settings.

Can you PM me the Wikipedia page you are using and when you know that it worked the last time?

If you find my post useful send some Bitcoin: 167XM1Za8aG9CdbYuHFMpL2kvPsw6uC8da
Bitrated || bitcoin-otc || Moon Bitcoin Faucet
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:47:53 PM

I know you are desperate thus willing to do almost everything to get the password.

If you are so certain about the page and the sentence that worked in the past then try to think if something else has changed.
Some brainstorming: did you change the browser, operating system, regional settings.

Can you PM me the Wikipedia page you are using and when you know that it worked the last time?

Give it to a trusted member with trust points, newbies cant be trusted and will do anything to get bitcoins because, well, you know, they are newbs.
goldbishop (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:02:14 PM

Give it to a trusted member with trust points, newbies cant be trusted and will do anything to get bitcoins because, well, you know, they are newbs.

Well in my head i already lost this coins so i'm doing it alredy with a 0% to get my money back (i got this coins mining in the first days of the launch so i had it for free)

Anyways, David is working on it too (yay)

Nop, the browser is Chrome OS Win7, Regional settings i don't think they influate it, cause it was a simply copy&paste with 0 adding from keyboard... anyways torus send me your email in PM

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:09:00 PM

Well in my head i already lost this coins so i'm doing it alredy with a 0% to get my money back (i got this coins mining in the first days of the launch so i had it for free)

Anyways, David is working on it too (yay)

Nop, the browser is Chrome OS Win7, Regional settings i don't think they influate it, cause it was a simply copy&paste with 0 adding from keyboard... anyways torus send me your email in PM

It is good to hear that David is working on it OP, If he does crack the file (Most likely) you know who helped you Wink
nobodysbusiness

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:09:31 AM

I'm also taking a look at the info that you sent me. You still don't have the password, right?
goldbishop (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:46:16 PM

I'm also taking a look at the info that you sent me. You still don't have the password, right?

nop
nobodysbusiness

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:13:16 PM

Just as a status update: I've tried a bunch of passwords (a few dozen variations on the one you e-mailed me). No luck so far. I'll keep trying.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:29:43 PM

nop

How long do you think your password was? This is crucial info to brute force it.
goldbishop (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:31:45 PM

nop

How long do you think your password was? This is crucial info to brute force it.

abcdfghhb: n1, n2, n2, n3, n4, n5, n6, n7,

43 Char...
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:35:23 PM

nop

abcdfghhb: n1, n2, n2, n3, n4, n5, n6, n7,

43 Char...

Did you give that info to dave and has he replied?
goldbishop (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:06:51 PM

david said he has tryed all possibile permutation  on the psw.... so its seems it will be impossible recover it. anyways, in some hour i will put the wallet here with the password... hope in someone will find the password, the wallet has "only" 12 PTS
nobodysbusiness

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:50:56 PM

I'm starting to wonder if there isn't something weird about the whitespace characters in your password...

Did you know that UTF-8 supports dozens of different types of 'space' characters? What if the Wikipedia page contained some odd space character that got into your password?

Perhaps you could let us know a bit more about the software you're using. What OS? What web-browser and what version of that browser? Maybe Internet Explorer (if you're using that) has some odd way of copying and pasting that lead to an unexpected character ending up as part of your password?
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:23:38 PM

I'm starting to wonder if there isn't something weird about the whitespace characters in your password...

Did you know that UTF-8 supports dozens of different types of 'space' characters? What if the Wikipedia page contained some odd space character that got into your password?

Perhaps you could let us know a bit more about the software you're using. What OS? What web-browser and what version of that browser? Maybe Internet Explorer (if you're using that) has some odd way of copying and pasting that lead to an unexpected character ending up as part of your password?

I agree, Upload it to anonfiles and post link to us. You need to give us all the info associated to your wallet to us.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: