Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] 5 Pts + 300 DTC (250$) who will recover my wallet.dat psw  (Read 1708 times)
U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:47:53 PM

Be careful to whom you send your wallet.
I know you are desperate thus willing to do almost everything to get the password.

If you are so certain about the page and the sentence that worked in the past then try to think if something else has changed.
Some brainstorming: did you change the browser, operating system, regional settings.

Can you PM me the Wikipedia page you are using and when you know that it worked the last time?

Give it to a trusted member with trust points, newbies cant be trusted and will do anything to get bitcoins because, well, you know, they are newbs.
goldbishop (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:02:14 PM

I know you are desperate thus willing to do almost everything to get the password.

If you are so certain about the page and the sentence that worked in the past then try to think if something else has changed.
Some brainstorming: did you change the browser, operating system, regional settings.

Can you PM me the Wikipedia page you are using and when you know that it worked the last time?

Give it to a trusted member with trust points, newbies cant be trusted and will do anything to get bitcoins because, well, you know, they are newbs.

Well in my head i already lost this coins so i'm doing it alredy with a 0% to get my money back (i got this coins mining in the first days of the launch so i had it for free)

Anyways, David is working on it too (yay)

Nop, the browser is Chrome OS Win7, Regional settings i don't think they influate it, cause it was a simply copy&paste with 0 adding from keyboard... anyways torus send me your email in PM

U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:09:00 PM

Well in my head i already lost this coins so i'm doing it alredy with a 0% to get my money back (i got this coins mining in the first days of the launch so i had it for free)

Anyways, David is working on it too (yay)

Nop, the browser is Chrome OS Win7, Regional settings i don't think they influate it, cause it was a simply copy&paste with 0 adding from keyboard... anyways torus send me your email in PM

It is good to hear that David is working on it OP, If he does crack the file (Most likely) you know who helped you Wink
nobodysbusiness

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 01:09:31 AM

I'm also taking a look at the info that you sent me. You still don't have the password, right?
goldbishop (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:46:16 PM

I'm also taking a look at the info that you sent me. You still don't have the password, right?

nop
nobodysbusiness

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:13:16 PM

Just as a status update: I've tried a bunch of passwords (a few dozen variations on the one you e-mailed me). No luck so far. I'll keep trying.
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:29:43 PM

nop

How long do you think your password was? This is crucial info to brute force it.
goldbishop (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:31:45 PM

nop

How long do you think your password was? This is crucial info to brute force it.

abcdfghhb: n1, n2, n2, n3, n4, n5, n6, n7,

43 Char...
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 09:35:23 PM

nop

abcdfghhb: n1, n2, n2, n3, n4, n5, n6, n7,

43 Char...

Did you give that info to dave and has he replied?
goldbishop (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:06:51 PM

david said he has tryed all possibile permutation  on the psw.... so its seems it will be impossible recover it. anyways, in some hour i will put the wallet here with the password... hope in someone will find the password, the wallet has "only" 12 PTS
nobodysbusiness

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:50:56 PM

I'm starting to wonder if there isn't something weird about the whitespace characters in your password...

Did you know that UTF-8 supports dozens of different types of 'space' characters? What if the Wikipedia page contained some odd space character that got into your password?

Perhaps you could let us know a bit more about the software you're using. What OS? What web-browser and what version of that browser? Maybe Internet Explorer (if you're using that) has some odd way of copying and pasting that lead to an unexpected character ending up as part of your password?
U1TRA_L0RD

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:23:38 PM

I'm starting to wonder if there isn't something weird about the whitespace characters in your password...

Did you know that UTF-8 supports dozens of different types of 'space' characters? What if the Wikipedia page contained some odd space character that got into your password?

Perhaps you could let us know a bit more about the software you're using. What OS? What web-browser and what version of that browser? Maybe Internet Explorer (if you're using that) has some odd way of copying and pasting that lead to an unexpected character ending up as part of your password?

I agree, Upload it to anonfiles and post link to us. You need to give us all the info associated to your wallet to us.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: