Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:39:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TiPS ★ Kimotos Gravity Well ★ World first coin anonymizer launched!  (Read 442481 times)
ask4MORE

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:42:13 AM

this is hard to bear..i don't understand why do people sell at these low values?!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Todorius

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:45:27 AM

Guys, please do me a favor and look at other altcoins.
Seriously, which coin isn't down hard at the moment?

You really think this phenomenon is constrained to tips?
The real reason we're going down is, because altcoins together with BTC are in a bear market right now.
Sheep panic selling, everyone dumping like mad. Lots and lots of noobs selling at low prices just to get out.

The weak hands get shaken out.
As soon as the market starts getting bullish again, which could happen during the next weeks,
we'll see some increases in price.

Until then, the best thing is to buy more when it dips low.
shinep

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:51:12 AM

People are more interested in pump and dump coins these days and I think most of them are selling all the old altcoins
to get a slice of the new pump coins  like country coins which are coming out on a daily basis.

It will take some time before the market adjusts itself and says no to these new shitty coins.
Fayens

Activity: 84

What?

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:54:42 AM

All altcoin are at low price now!
Read some article about cryptocurrency before saying shit about price...

Doge from 300 sato to 100! Also all other altcoin...

TIPS: EL3uQ4dXKyEKPxVkbtFv4AjsZMuhsZY67K • Thanks for the Tip
Todorius

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:56:02 AM

People are more interested in pump and dump coins these days and I think most of them are selling all the old altcoins
to get a slice of the new pump coins  like country coins which are coming out on a daily basis.

It will take some time before the market adjusts itself and says no to these new shitty coins.

Agreed.
These new coins are like a plague.

But funny enough, they actually isntantly fall, they aren't even being pumped any more when they enter the market.
It's ridiculous. I think so many people got burned by that, that maybe a trend reversal towards the older and better
altcoins will start.
In the end, those with active community and devs and good features will survive, not these stupid country coins.

As far as I'm concerned. They can sell as low as they want, I'm gonna buy.
And no, I'll never buy shitty pump and dump country coins.

They won't be here in 6 months any more.
Tips however will be here, stronger than ever.
DarkVenu

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:48:40 PM

to get a slice of the new pump coins  like country coins which are coming out on a daily basis.

Agreed.

But funny enough, they actually isntantly fall, they aren't even being pumped any more when they enter the market.
It's ridiculous. I think so many people got burned by that, that maybe a trend reversal towards the older and better
altcoins will start.
In the end, those with active community and devs and good features will survive, not these stupid country coins.

don't feed the troll.
they are all those who have missed the train  Roll Eyes
the point is "the coin is valid?" , i mean Dev, community ...ecc nothing more. I would like to remind the Bitcoin was at $ 0001 4 years ago ...so...

WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 01:46:22 PM

to get a slice of the new pump coins  like country coins which are coming out on a daily basis.

Agreed.

altcoins will start.

don't feed the troll.
they are all those who have missed the train  Roll Eyes
the point is "the coin is valid?" , i mean Dev, community ...ecc nothing more. I would like to remind the Bitcoin was at $ 0001 4 years ago ...so...

Buy them while they are cheap.
hercules1600

Activity: 98

Cryptos are amazing, but Fedoracoin takes the cake

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 02:50:34 PM

Look at this discussion happy to see it.
The TIPS reddit..... awsome, Fayens does great work.

It totally agree with those saying we need to expand our efforts. Social media is a big factor in any industry.... I think the facebook tipping app is a perfect jump.

As for my shop it is coming along, got a few of the finer details being figured out but I have my product system fully integrated at this point.

Here's what it was and what I will release to be used by everyone, just add there own design and w/ fedoracoin payment platform info http://imgur.com/sjbsCHV

Still having some CSS troubles but such is life other than that still looking for some more submissions to broaden the selection a bit more at launch.
Check it out at http://worldof.tips

ps. anyone else loving the shield logo more and more as they see it implemented?

Right... it is a great logo. Really loving it.

And as for content for the site anything that

Thanks for your work Hercules ! I'll think about what I can put on your site. Is it e-books and PowerPoint only ?

P.S: I do

Right, what a great logo.

As for content for the site anything really will do. Ebook are a nice way to have a lot of selection so I want to have lots of them posted but there are no limitations.

Ebooks, mp3's, presentations, articles on a specific topic, small games, anything that could be entertaining or give some useful information will go up on the site.

TiPS (aka FedoraCoin) is the first anonymous cryptocurrency ever! join us at:
http://fedoraco.in/
TIPS - ELws5rL5nFDHBjtp7tneHpQQaaBq5rR7NW
jtbcoins

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:16:10 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 07:34:49 PM by jtbcoins

just curious! I get paid on the last friday of the month. Today. So was considering getting a bitcoin and turning it into tips. What day do you guys get paid? payday may be a day when all altcoins increase in value. So wondering when the best time of month to invest.
Mk2vr6

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:58:46 PM

just curious! I get paid on the last friday of the month. Today. So was considering getting a bitcoin and turning it into tips. What day do you guys get paid? payday may be a day when all altcoins increase in value. So wondering when the best time of month to invest.

The day before everyone gets paid! haha.

This is a bad month in general for crypto's, bar one! So get buying now.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:27:53 PM

Important info about Coin-Swap
Coin-Swap's new market system is going live today, March 28. Like our old system, our new exchange does not follow the typical pattern of depositing to a wallet->trading from wallet balance->request a withdrawal.
Instead, you create a market order and you are given a deposit address for that order. When that order executes, you are paid out immediately.

We believe by allowing you to work out of your wallet it minimizes your risk. We don't believe you should treat an exchange like a bank!

Important Feature - AutoSell
When you create a market order, you can set your mining pool payout address to this market address. You can continue to deposit coins DIRECTLY into the market. This allows you to autosell what you are mining. If your order is depleted, it will re-open when a new deposit arrives. The price will either be set at the last price you had it, or it will automatically adjust the price to the last price if that is a better price for you. Example, if you sell at one price, but the market has gone up since then, it will automatically raise your price to the last sale price for you. It will not adjust it down, even if the market drops below where your last sale price was.

Dynamic Price Change
You do not need to cancel and recreate an order to change the price. You can change the price of your orders at any time. Once the new API is up, you can change the price via API or our Android/iPhone app (coming soon).

To get started you need to register.
Register

You then need to provide YOUR wallet addresses where you will receive coins. You will need to enter your TIPS address as well as a BTC or DOGE address, whichever market you plan on using.

Then head to the TIPS markets.
Markets
TIPS/BTC
TIPS/DOGE

If you have any issues, comments, or suggestions, please contact us and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Contact Us

Coin-Swap Team

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
mouseman

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:15:01 PM

Thanks for adding TIPS...doing pretty good in the volume battle today.
Going to check out the exchange further. Good update.

Important info about Coin-Swap
Coin-Swap's new market system is going live today, March 28. Like our old system, our new exchange does not follow the typical pattern of depositing to a wallet->trading from wallet balance->request a withdrawal.
Instead, you create a market order and you are given a deposit address for that order. When that order executes, you are paid out immediately.

We believe by allowing you to work out of your wallet it minimizes your risk. We don't believe you should treat an exchange like a bank!

Important Feature - AutoSell
When you create a market order, you can set your mining pool payout address to this market address. You can continue to deposit coins DIRECTLY into the market. This allows you to autosell what you are mining. If your order is depleted, it will re-open when a new deposit arrives. The price will either be set at the last price you had it, or it will automatically adjust the price to the last price if that is a better price for you. Example, if you sell at one price, but the market has gone up since then, it will automatically raise your price to the last sale price for you. It will not adjust it down, even if the market drops below where your last sale price was.

Dynamic Price Change
You do not need to cancel and recreate an order to change the price. You can change the price of your orders at any time. Once the new API is up, you can change the price via API or our Android/iPhone app (coming soon).

To get started you need to register.
Register

You then need to provide YOUR wallet addresses where you will receive coins. You will need to enter your TIPS address as well as a BTC or DOGE address, whichever market you plan on using.

Then head to the TIPS markets.
Markets
TIPS/BTC
TIPS/DOGE

If you have any issues, comments, or suggestions, please contact us and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Contact Us

Coin-Swap Team

hercules1600

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 04:28:58 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 04:52:11 AM by hercules1600

The learning page is live now, if you see any spelling or grammar mistakes let me know.
I will try to keep it updated with all the news. Check back often.

http://worldof.tips/learn

Fargusson

Activity: 392

Mummy! I've got a domain name now! fargusson.eth

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:50:03 AM

The learning page is live now, if you see any spelling or grammar mistakes let me know.

It's really great. And your website is perfectly displaying both on my smartphone and on my PC  Cheesy
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:40:25 AM

the first page is dead

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
Fozy

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:38:49 PM

This new page is great!  Can we ask the owner of fedoraco.in to forward that domain to worldof.tips/learn ?

serpiente12

Activity: 85

If you dont like something change it

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:39:42 PM

4 BTC to whoever can give me a name and adress on this adress: 19vNVAtVLHqoWKXj7sHQ7vqP7Q1Tj2vYbL
Mk2vr6

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:46:22 PM

4 BTC to whoever can give me a name and adress on this adress: 19vNVAtVLHqoWKXj7sHQ7vqP7Q1Tj2vYbL

Its me!  Roll Eyes

Shall I send you my BTC address in a pm?  Tongue
blueangel01

Activity: 406

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:05:42 PM

You can do all you want about rebranding, new site, new subreddit and other things but multipools don't give a shit they come to mine a few blocks then leave before the difficulty change and dump it...

invisibel Last Active: March 12, 2014, 09:37:04 PM

It's time to admit it, this coin is dead it can't work that's all.

ps: look at my old post i warned you

Bye bye Fedoracoin, Tipscoin or TiPS, we don't even know the name now

i do agree, I was so bullish in the mixer, but it did not help. The community has focused on the branding.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
hercules1600

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 03:20:51 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 05:19:27 PM by hercules1600

What nonsense the above post is. Are you serious, either contribute or just stop with the bs. You don't like the coin then stop wasting your time on posting here. This coin has far more features then any coin and it continues to grow.
It has been stated before just because you do not see a post every day does not mean the work is not being done. We do not need the dev to post every hour or two to help us keep faith in the coin, we have the faith and we know he is working away with his team.

Editted - not necessary to be so hostile
So if you think the coin is dead then its time to move to other things, but obviously you are missing the new things being added ever day. Facebook tipper, coin-swap, new-reddit. What is dead about a coin that keeps progressing? Nothing at all.

Oh and I can write big and bold too Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: