Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:05:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My wife's Etsy store wants to accept Bitcoin!  (Read 914 times)
Korxax (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 11:36:37 PM

Hi Everybody,

My wife has an Etsy store and would like to accept bitcoin for her stuff...  But we don't see a way to do it through Etsy.  So until we figure out a way to do that just PM me with an item from her store and we'll get you a bitcoin price delivered.  I wish we had an easier way to do this, but that's the only way I see to do it at this point.  We'll build a regular site to do it when we can, but it could take a while, she has hundreds more handmade things that aren't even on Etsy all the time (the listing fees can get nuts) so she needs her own site anyway.

She sells really beautiful hand made polymer clay stuff, pictures really don't do them justice.  All of the polymer clay stuff is 1 of a kind originals hand made by her.  She also has gold and silver plated chains, individual beads and supplies for people that like to make their own jewelry.  She has great pricing, her chains are the lowest on Etsy as far as we know and she tries to keep it that way.

The store is here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AndreasArtJewelry?ref=search_shop_redirect

Please include:
  • Link(s) to the item you want
  • Quantity you want
  • if it's a chain please tell me what size you want
  • Shipping address, we will ship internationally, but be aware the shipping charges are higher
  • your email address so we can communicate easier (5 minute wait times to respond to personal messages sucks) and we can send confirmations and tracking numbers

If I come up with anything else we need I'll edit this post.  If there is something you'd like to buy that you don't see, let me know and we'll see what we can do.  If you want something custom made with specific colors she can do that too, with some lead time.  She also has the ability to put a color photo onto the clay so if you'd like that it's possible.  All she'd need is the image file you want transferred.  She does really good work, she's a perfectionist.

Almost anything in the store would be a great gift for a girlfriend, wife, mother, sister etc.

Take a look at the site!

Korxax

1NtV1q29FtRAYAkMJHMYbASZLiLur2FQe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrahogErusiel

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:49:15 AM

if she puts a bitcoin logo on her stuff she can sell almost anything on this forum. personally I dont care for it (BTC logo art not to be comfused with your wifes items).

Thread about account being hacked and reclaimed on 7-30-16
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570173.new#new
Korxax (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 02:04:50 AM

We were thinking just store where you could just by normal stuff for bitcoin would be cool, but I like the ideas.  She could easily make a nice bitcoin pendant and matching ear rings, or  coasters...  There are all kinds of possibilities!  We're open to ideas!  Anything you'd like to see, post it here and we'll get on it!  Could have some prototypes maybe next week.  Depending on the effect you are trying to create there can be a lot of steps from start to finish.  Then the finishing process can take a while if you do it right too.  Meanwhile, if you need a gift for girlfriend or something (Valentines Day is coming) take a look.  She even has some Silver and gold plated Necklaces starting at around $3.50, so you don't even have to like her that much!   Tongue 

Keep the ideas coming!

Korxax

1NtV1q29FtRAYAkMJHMYbASZLiLur2FQe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: