View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:55:36 AM

Great work!
jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:04:53 AM

Thank you for this.. this will make it handy for my lawyer.

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
midnightmagic

Activity: 88
Merit: 37

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:11:26 AM

For other lazier people, you might want to link the "Contradict's Simon's postings from august." comment with the specific post where Simon wrote about it earlier.

We should probably pull website archives with the changing ToS now in the event they fiddle with robots.txt and make it less accessible for us plebs.

(Edit) Oh, and a full bitcointalk message archive would go a long way towards detecting history-edits too. A good in-browser one with search capabilities is Zotero. I prefer that over just doing MAFF type archives.
jjiimm_64
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:31:03 AM

For other lazier people, you might want to link the "Contradict's Simon's postings from august." comment with the specific post where Simon wrote about it earlier.

We should probably pull website archives with the changing ToS now in the event they fiddle with robots.txt and make it less accessible for us plebs.

(Edit) Oh, and a full bitcointalk message archive would go a long way towards detecting history-edits too. A good in-browser one with search capabilities is Zotero. I prefer that over just doing MAFF type archives.

Done.

All of this needs to be recorded as they could just delete every single message they've ever made. If someone can catalog all of this information, would appreciate it. My brain is tired from hours of parsing bullshit and lies.

Is it possible for a moderator to lock or somehow prevent any deletions?

Transisto
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 03:21:04 AM

Dec 27 : Send the following email accompanied with the list of all their customers email address as CC.

3PM PST (GMT-8), DECEMBER 27TH, 2013
Dear Customers,

Our apologies for not communicating more often these past days. We have been going all-out on production in order to ship Batch 1 units by December 31.  

We have enough GN chips in hand for all Batch 1 orders.  We also have enough hardware (boxes, cooling systems, power supplies, etc.) on hand for all batch 1 orders.

We are in the final stages of production.  Our initial modules (Rev 0) had reliability issues due to the PCB layout (Printed Circuit Boards).  We received Rev 2 PCBs this morning and they are currently being assembled.  
We expect these rev2 PCBs to work well, and to begin bulk production and be on track to ship batch 1 orders December 31.

The remaining steps (assembling the modules into the Sierra or Baby Jet chassis, packaging and shipping) are quick and generally very predictable process.

Please know we are doing everything possible to get you your orders as soon as we can.

We will  update you with our progress as it happens. Stay tuned to Twitter and our HashFast Blog for the most up to date news.

Many Thanks & Happy Holidays,
The HashFast Team

Dec 29 : Send the following email without even warning us about / apologizing for the previous private information leakage.

Hi Everyone,

We will be kicking off Batch 1 shipments in the next few days. Stay tuned for more updates from HashFast engineering on twitter.

Batch 1 customers who would like to initiate a voluntary refund request, can do so by sending the following information to: refunds@hashfast.com. Please note this is a request only and not a guarantee of refund eligibility. As orders were priced in USD, refunds will be issued in the equivalent amount of USD. If a refund is to be paid in BTC, the USD to BTC market exchange rate on the date of refund will be used to calculate the amount of BTC to be refunded.

Batch 1 Order number

Product & Quantities for your order. If you have multiple orders please group by order number.

Full Name

Shipping Address

Method of Payment (wire transfer, direct BTC transfer, bitpay)

Confirmation that you understand USD order totals that were originally paid with BTC can be refunded  in BTC at the USD to BTC market exchange rate on the date of refund.

Next, our customer service team will deliver you the necessary documents to complete the refund request, which you will need to sign and return to us.

Please direct questions regarding this process and items 1-6 to sales@hashfast.com Subject line: REFUND QUESTION.  

ONLY EMAIL refunds@hashfast.com if you are sure you want to request a refund and can provide the information specified in #1-5 above plus your confirmation to #6 also above.

We hope everyone is enjoying the holidays.  Again please visit us on twitter for the latest HashFast engineering updates.

Happy Holidays!

The HashFast Team
RickJamesBTC

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:26:00 AM

Did they really not BCC everyone? wtf.
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 03:32:01 AM

Did they really not BCC everyone? wtf.

No, all hashfast customer emails were leaked. If the users had gmail addresses you could scroll over their address in gmail to get their name, work, schooling, etc.

This was in violation of their privacy policy and they did not notify customers via email of the leak (Which i'm pretty sure is in violation of law in US and elsewhere).

I don't know what they're playing, it seems they're doing everything to stir shit.  I'm getting scarred not to get my stuff delivered before some mad man blow a fuse on them.
thomas_s

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:32:47 AM

Dec 27 : Send the following email accompanied with the list of all their customers email address as CC.

3PM PST (GMT-8), DECEMBER 27TH, 2013
Dear Customers,

Our apologies for not communicating more often these past days. We have been going all-out on production in order to ship Batch 1 units by December 31.  

We have enough GN chips in hand for all Batch 1 orders.  We also have enough hardware (boxes, cooling systems, power supplies, etc.) on hand for all batch 1 orders.

We are in the final stages of production.  Our initial modules (Rev 0) had reliability issues due to the PCB layout (Printed Circuit Boards).  We received Rev 2 PCBs this morning and they are currently being assembled.  
We expect these rev2 PCBs to work well, and to begin bulk production and be on track to ship batch 1 orders December 31.

The remaining steps (assembling the modules into the Sierra or Baby Jet chassis, packaging and shipping) are quick and generally very predictable process.

Please know we are doing everything possible to get you your orders as soon as we can.

We will  update you with our progress as it happens. Stay tuned to Twitter and our HashFast Blog for the most up to date news.

Many Thanks & Happy Holidays,
The HashFast Team

Dec 29 : Send the following email without even warning us about / apologizing for the previous private information leakage.

Hi Everyone,

We will be kicking off Batch 1 shipments in the next few days. Stay tuned for more updates from HashFast engineering on twitter.

Batch 1 customers who would like to initiate a voluntary refund request, can do so by sending the following information to: refunds@hashfast.com. Please note this is a request only and not a guarantee of refund eligibility. As orders were priced in USD, refunds will be issued in the equivalent amount of USD. If a refund is to be paid in BTC, the USD to BTC market exchange rate on the date of refund will be used to calculate the amount of BTC to be refunded.

Batch 1 Order number

Product & Quantities for your order. If you have multiple orders please group by order number.

Full Name

Shipping Address

Method of Payment (wire transfer, direct BTC transfer, bitpay)

Confirmation that you understand USD order totals that were originally paid with BTC can be refunded  in BTC at the USD to BTC market exchange rate on the date of refund.

Next, our customer service team will deliver you the necessary documents to complete the refund request, which you will need to sign and return to us.

Please direct questions regarding this process and items 1-6 to sales@hashfast.com Subject line: REFUND QUESTION.  

ONLY EMAIL refunds@hashfast.com if you are sure you want to request a refund and can provide the information specified in #1-5 above plus your confirmation to #6 also above.

We hope everyone is enjoying the holidays.  Again please visit us on twitter for the latest HashFast engineering updates.

Happy Holidays!

The HashFast Team
They also sent out an email today to non customers saying that they are about to ship so purchase now before the prices get raised.
plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:39:45 AM

You guys should probably save down all the stuff they've sent or typed out. They can easily just delete everything and none of you would have a copy of their btctalk posts.
Transisto
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 03:40:43 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2013, 03:59:33 AM by Transisto

they also sent out an email today to non customers saying that they are about to ship so purchase now before the prices get raised  
Could you share that here.?

Edit : here ;
  Don't Miss Out!
As shipping is about to begin, prices in the HashFast Store will soon increase dramatically.

Take advantage of the prices of Baby Jets and Sierras available now. They won't last long!

Payments must be received by 5PM PST Jan 3rd.
jjiimm_64
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:41:34 AM

You guys should probably save down all the stuff they've sent or typed out. They can easily just delete everything and none of you would have a copy of their btctalk posts.

please read: before you post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391251.msg4212842#msg4212842  

Anddos

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 04:03:44 AM

1. They lie about delivery dates
2. They lie about the watt usage
3. They lie about the amount of BTC it can produce

plasmoske

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

The realist

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:10:25 AM

please read: before you post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391251.msg4212842#msg4212842  

Cheers. Yeah my bad. Page was in a new tab on my mobile and forgot to refresh for new posts before posting.

And these records should be uploaded or made viewable on a 3rd party website like on a hashfastscamevidence.com or something like that.
jjiimm_64
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:25:10 AM

Cheers. Yeah my bad. Page was in a new tab on my mobile and forgot to refresh for new posts before posting.

And these records should be uploaded or made viewable on a 3rd party website like on a hashfastscamevidence.com or something like that.

no problem.. guess I am getting a little snippy with all the HF crap....

On another note, the coins I sent them were at the following address, which had about 33k bitcoins

https://blockchain.info/address/17hCi8apMUkzzLLJgUwfXxRJuykuo5Lcur

I am not very good at following the chain.. maybe someone can figure out if they have a stash still?

gnar1ta$
Donator

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:35:47 AM

Thanks OP...that's going straight to lawyer  Tongue

Losing hundreds of Bitcoins with the best scammers in the business - BFL, Avalon, KNC, HashFast.
thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:42:51 AM

no problem.. guess I am getting a little snippy with all the HF crap....

On another note, the coins I sent them were at the following address, which had about 33k bitcoins

https://blockchain.info/address/17hCi8apMUkzzLLJgUwfXxRJuykuo5Lcur

I am not very good at following the chain.. maybe someone can figure out if they have a stash still?
A huge stash of it moves together up until the 25th then it kind of splits off, but it splits evenly
Hoofprint

Activity: 428
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:34:42 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2013, 11:28:07 AM by Hoofprint

Share links for ToS versions if yall have them

heres version 1.B
http://pastebin.com/EfS9vmRf

version 1.F
http://pastebin.com/SFzPH8AK

aneutronic

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:11:32 AM

This is a great resource for our lawyers @senseless, thanks for sharing.

aneutronic

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:27:40 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270363.msg2894446#msg2894446

8/8/2013 cypherdoc's HF shill thread where Simon Barber endorses BTC refunds.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: