Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: poker with bitcoins  (Read 522 times)
RussianBob (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:13:31 AM

Hi! Im kinda new. I dont work for Seals with clubs, but i like to play here. They got freerolls, anyone can play, called sng99 players freeroll- 20 chips guarantee. 1 btc=1000 chips. Site has ring games with all different stakes. From super low to high roller. It also has other freerolls but you need password. I never got one)
Let me know if you find other cool bitcoin and usa friendly websites.
p.s. swc has cool android version, i use it too. Let me know also about android websites poker btc.
Thank you! Feel free to pm me
ariolis30

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:48:07 PM

There are other sites that I know of but they are currently in beta.  I know there is one that uses litecoin.  But as far as I know hands down the best site to play on if you want to do this is still Seals.  They even have a nice HUD that you can use as well and FREE!!! You just have to get used to the value since obv it takes a lil bit to get used to.
Ludacrisx

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:49:28 PM

yeeep
RussianBob (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:39:09 PM

There are other sites that I know of but they are currently in beta.  I know there is one that uses litecoin.  But as far as I know hands down the best site to play on if you want to do this is still Seals.  They even have a nice HUD that you can use as well and FREE!!! You just have to get used to the value since obv it takes a lil bit to get used to.
i agree, swc is the besr for now. My buddy tried betcoinpoker site. And its in beta. So far they experiece a lot of problems, and traffic is so low, almost no people. They only come to play freerolls and thats it. They did a good joob by making it, but not their time yet
RussianBob (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:42:09 PM

Seals now have 66 sng freeroll. Lower people, from 99, but same prize. So its even better.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: