Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:23:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Bitcoin Project Will Rock | Just Need a Little Push  (Read 178 times)
bitimply (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

Hi,

I have just created an online bitcoin website. Which will implement many bitcoin solutions in near future. At this movement, I am just the only one, who knows the true potential of it and i feel no sorry for it. I am also ready to check your thoughts about it.

So in simple words, I am just searching for bitcoin investors and partners. Who will be able to lend me 10 to 15 bitcoins. I will reverse the same with the 5% equity in my business. So for right now, I am unable to commit any interest.

As a partner, you will also have to ready and understand some losses. Because in the real world scenario of business no one give you full safety.

All funds are used to develop, promote and support the project. All details and plans are shared with you.

If you are interested just pm me.

Thanks and Welcome to the world of business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

Newbie! Losses? Collateral?

You want someone to invest at least 83K. Nobody here will invest.

bitimply (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:03:30 PM

Thanks,

Newbie! : Yes My business is new. If its well established then why i am here.

Losses? : Give me any one business name that have no loss. Just always remember 2009...

Collateral : Full amount not avail, Business and Personal Verification available.

BTC Amount : I think 15 BTC is just nothing for this core bitcoin forum. If i unable to find anyone here, then there is no place. I just forget its all not expected from single investor. We will go for 1 to 15 investors.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

15 BTC is nothing lol

Grin

Better close the thread.
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:54:55 PM

Hi,

I have just created an online bitcoin website. Which will implement many bitcoin solutions in near future. At this movement, I am just the only one, who knows the true potential of it and i feel no sorry for it. I am also ready to check your thoughts about it.

So in simple words, I am just searching for bitcoin investors and partners. Who will be able to lend me 10 to 15 bitcoins. I will reverse the same with the 5% equity in my business. So for right now, I am unable to commit any interest.

As a partner, you will also have to ready and understand some losses. Because in the real world scenario of business no one give you full safety.

All funds are used to develop, promote and support the project. All details and plans are shared with you.

If you are interested just pm me.

Thanks and Welcome to the world of business.

You know a real world investor wouldnt even take 5% of a startup. They would take more (close to 20% to 30% in most cases and the lowest would usually be about 15%) so offering something so low for something that is completely new (though in my eyes, the project dont really exist since it all is completely new thus have nothing to show) is really offensive. Next, you need valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking. Documentation isnt valid collateral. Read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 (noth first and second post) and either provide valid collateral or lock this thread before you receive a negative feedback.

Why come here instead of going to a p2p site or to a bank?
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

Newbie! : Yes My business is new. If its well established then why i am here.

Easy. Because you want some free money.

Losses? : Give me any one business name that have no loss. Just always remember 2009...

Just LMAO noob! I can say to you more than 10 but let me ask you something else.
If you don't know a single successful business then why you create this site? To have a sure loss?

Quote from: bitimply
Collateral : Full amount not avail, Business and Personal Verification available.

These documents doesn't prove a thing. Even HYIPs have a fake CRN.

Quote from: bitimply
BTC Amount : I think 15 BTC is just nothing for this core bitcoin forum. If i unable to find anyone here, then there is no place. I just forget its all not expected from single investor. We will go for 1 to 15 investors.

You better go and get a job, instead of trying to scam people. Only reds you will get here, enjoy them. Wink

bitimply (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:24:39 PM

SuperD007: Thanks for checking..... I hope you are doing well.

ThatRandom8543: There is no way, we can go up for 5%. If there are more investors still be the rule same 5% profit pool divided to all investors. But there may be a chance, Some good investors received a higher position in our brand company. Actually its calculated for our own safety.

Why we are not going for angel investors or stake holders etc bla bla . We tried but what they trying to do is just force developers and owners to run company like they want. The original project lost in middle and then they complains about profit. So finally 5% is just ok. Whether we receive a loan or not. Let the bitimply be a Completely Bootstrapped. I don't care.

Valid Collateral: If i have that much collateral it already sold to support the project. But we have valid documents.

Lock Thread: Hi bitcointalk team you can lock this thread as soon as we offense any of your rules.

Bank and P2p: Same problem truthfully valid collateral. but the major problem is they hates crypto. They shut door as soon as they hear bitcoin. They do not invest in bitcoin related projects.

Starlightbreaker: free money....kindly read from start do we ask anywhere free or for a partnership.

Business Loss: Simple rule is we have to run it first even a great economist can't predict?

Fake CRN: We will provide real. Don't worry.

No Scam and i am just doing my job.

Again thanks , I like how bitcoin community react to my post.

bitimply (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

ThatRandom8543

Lock this thread before you receive a negative feedback.

I think, I take your advice and locking this thread. Because 99% here are just type negativity. I just checked some other threads. Which might leads to a reputation down. So i am closing this thread. But our message is clear. If you like our project just email us: investors@bitimply.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: