Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 👋 👋 Best way to market your ICO?!?!?! 👋 👋  (Read 48 times)
yuser_network (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for advice on how to best market an ICO. Through looking at competitors of our project I've found that there is no one fit. Some have large Telegram groups, some don't. Some are in all the big publications, some aren't and so on. We're looking to build our budget around what is the most actionable ways of marketing an ICO.

We're building a new gamified social network called Yuser, which rewards users for their social activity as well as through challenges and other perks. So I have compared our efforts to the likes of Appics, Howdoo, and others. Here is a link to our site if you're interested in learning more https://yuser.co/

I look forward to your advice!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for advice on how to best market an ICO. Through looking at competitors of our project I've found that there is no one fit. Some have large Telegram groups, some don't. Some are in all the big publications, some aren't and so on. We're looking to build our budget around what is the most actionable ways of marketing an ICO.

We're building a new gamified social network called Yuser, which rewards users for their social activity as well as through challenges and other perks. So I have compared our efforts to the likes of Appics, Howdoo, and others. Here is a link to our site if you're interested in learning more https://yuser.co/

I look forward to your advice!

Here this forum is the major source for promoting any ICO projects. I do not know that why some people using the social media alone to promote the ICO project. When you need to investor for your ICO as crowdfunding or pre sale tokens.
First you  need to member who have knowledge about ICO to check the legitimate and invest on it.
For that this forum is the right place to get the people you. Hence you need to create the signature campaign with the bitcoin payment. Next to this bounty campaign with the token payment will be also work good. But have some manager in your project mate.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

I think the best way to market an ico is by launching an effective bounty campaign with good reward amount for each campaign, secondly target advertising on high traffic crypto resources like cmc, cryptocompare, cointelegraph and many others can also help in spreading the word around to the targetted audience.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: