Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCdeals.com  (Read 9762 times)
edasvangen

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 11:16:08 AM

text
sublimnl, how is it going? shouldn't you be getting out old orders before you start up the website again? Huh

You *clearly* have no idea how his site actually works.  BTCdeals takes your order.  Once payment is confirmed, BTCdeals sends your order info to some factory in China (seriously!) where they drop-ship the item directly to you.  The Chinese shipper likely has thousands of orders in the queue that they go through fulfilling.  Even after it is shipped from China, it still takes quite a while for the item to make it though customs, then travel across the pacific in a freakin' boat!

If you can't be patient, you just shouldn't be ordering from BTCdeals...

I know it takes time, but two months? and I've been in contact with him over mail for about a month trying to get a clear answer on how far along just one product is, most retailers does at least have access to some admin area where they can see if it's been processed/shipped out and so on, I don't care when the other items arrive, but he should be able to check one item shouldn't he? and many drop shipping wholesalers/manufacturers in China/Asia are known to... slack with orders unless they get reminders!

I know he's busy and probably has plenty of orders to process and plenty of whiners wondering when they'll get their items(me included), but that's just who I am Cheesy, sorry about that but, dealing with impatient customers is in my opinion part of the job! Wink

I'll wait another month or so before I start worrying for real, so no need to flame... you know how it is when you're waiting for something fun to arrive and you get impatient.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 03:59:19 PM

Still waiting..

No response from 2 emails..

2 months

At this point, I'd rather have my coins back than the useless crap I ordered

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
edasvangen

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 04:43:27 PM

Still waiting..

No response from 2 emails..

2 months

At this point, I'd rather have my coins back than the useless crap I ordered

I kinda agree with you, but at the same time not, I ordered a wireless logitech mouse and a dvi-d cable that I'll need when I buy a new monitor in a month or so, the rest is just small gadgets like a wireless internet dongle, bluetooth dongle and some other small things, I deffo want the mouse and the cable... I'm to lazy to buy it with real money/sell off bitcoins so I'll hope for the best and see what happens, he better not run off with our bitcoins.

He does answer most of my emails, but it's mostly stuff like, "I'll look up your orders when I get home from work", "I'll check it up later", "I've been sick/been to the hospital over the weekend", no real answers about the orders so far and I never hear back from him the times he said he'd get back to me, I do understand that he's busy, and shit happens, but, one simple answer with a checkup on one single order and perhaps a rough estimate on when he places the order would get me satisfied, and he have failed to deliver that over the last 6 weeks(roughly two months since i placed the orders).
teflone

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 06:02:07 PM

It just bugs me,because for all I know he hasnt shipped it yet..

I bought all my stuff during the day of deals.. the last one

Now I see there is another today.. 

How about we get ONE done and away with before attempting another ?

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
gellimac

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2011, 09:19:12 PM

site down??

I still don't have anything for my 2 orders...
Grouver (BtcBalance)

Activity: 530

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2011, 09:34:21 PM

I hope bitcoindeals.com straight there support staff out.
I mean, those guys promised alot and this can be destroyed by a couple of some serious forum complaints posts.

teflone

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 01:31:22 AM

Its funny, right after, as in very next day his SECOND time through a " day of deals"  his site is down..

He still hasnt shipped out FROM THE FIRST day of deals..

People..

We have been scammed.. time to realize it

Joscience

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 30, 2011, 02:41:32 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2011, 03:33:20 AM by Joscience

Its funny, right after, as in very next day his SECOND time through a " day of deals"  his site is down..

He still hasnt shipped out FROM THE FIRST day of deals..

People..

We have been scammed.. time to realize it

As someone who only two weeks ago was defending BTCdeals, I agree that this pattern is wildly suspicious.  At this point I consider myself scammed.  I did place one successful order, but as pointed out, that must have been one of the early trust building transactions.  My second order, placed just before the first day of deals, still hasn't arrived.

My apologies, to edasvangen in particular.
teflone

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 12:25:01 AM

Sooooooooo........?

edasvangen

View Profile
September 01, 2011, 10:02:18 AM

Now I'm mad... guess it's a good thing I bought the stuff when the bitcoin value was high, so I only lost about 4-6btc, which was most of what I had... god damn scammers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: