Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTG]Bitgold : wealth creation  (Read 15169 times)
manfeel

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 05:40:27 PM

up!
btc address:1G4Me9Rz1Lrq7KjyECRcLC3A57YemVUpJW

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. SktogYmNTVhszzJUNiHyiTYbmCpMCdU5rF
bitgoldpw (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:34:13 AM

Update of Project Process

Sorry. Since the project began, my reply to everyone has not been timely and I have not disclosed many client details. I'm sorry. In fact, our team has maintained uninterrupted work since the beginning of the project. And we sleep for less than 5 hours for several days. Yes, this cannot be an excuse to hinder the communication. Later we need to strengthen work in this area and even consider setting up a dedicated customer service department. Please understand and trust us. Thank you.

Thanks for the sponsorship of friends in the first round of client sponsorship program. We have recorded the related information sponsored by you and will soon announce it. All of you are the pioneers of a new project. I personally congratulate you in advance for your vision and courage to get good returns. Our client prototype has been completed and the beta version will be public in a few days. However, the normal use of the client and the ongoing maintenance operations are more complex. Fortunately, now we have not encountered many obstacles. The only obstacle for the release of client is the client security. Security is very important and we must be careful about it. I hope you can understand. However, we will proceed as scheduled the erection work of RL gateway on the 5th of this month. It means that we can also carry out normal transactions before release of client. As for RL, I will make a very detailed presentation later. Perhaps many friends don’t know about it.

Everything is going on well. And we will not keep you waiting too long.
Many friends sent me private messages through the forum and said that they had not been able to attend the first round of the sponsorship program due to various reasons. Can they join the first round of plan now? Sorry. Our team is credible. For the interest of members in the first round, from now on you can only attend a second round of client sponsorship program. Look forward to your active participation.

There are a lot of great people and things in the world. But I think that the success of any project is based on the needs and support of many people in need. So are we. Visibility of the project sometimes even exceeds the contribution of technology to the project's success. As we will conduct a series of promotional programs. The first marketing campaign: activities reward will be given if presenting the link of project introduction on any relevant forums or websites. The second marketing campaign: self-transaction gateway essay promotion. The third marketing campaign: the team will conduct small-scale buyback to promote the prosperity of the transaction when time is right. Other promotional programs will gradually begin. We now have hundreds of followers. I hope that we could soon have thousands of followers, which will allow the project popular among more people.

Finally, our project will not modify any of the rules to infringe clients' rights and interests. Thank you. Project progress will be continually updated. Please pay attention.
trytinysmart

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 05:54:05 AM

I have send and PM you. Wink
manfeel

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:49:41 AM

Update of Project Process

Sorry. Since the project began, my reply to everyone has not been timely and I have not disclosed many client details. I'm sorry. In fact, our team has maintained uninterrupted work since the beginning of the project. And we sleep for less than 5 hours for several days. Yes, this cannot be an excuse to hinder the communication. Later we need to strengthen work in this area and even consider setting up a dedicated customer service department. Please understand and trust us. Thank you.

Thanks for the sponsorship of friends in the first round of client sponsorship program. We have recorded the related information sponsored by you and will soon announce it. All of you are the pioneers of a new project. I personally congratulate you in advance for your vision and courage to get good returns. Our client prototype has been completed and the beta version will be public in a few days. However, the normal use of the client and the ongoing maintenance operations are more complex. Fortunately, now we have not encountered many obstacles. The only obstacle for the release of client is the client security. Security is very important and we must be careful about it. I hope you can understand. However, we will proceed as scheduled the erection work of RL gateway on the 5th of this month. It means that we can also carry out normal transactions before release of client. As for RL, I will make a very detailed presentation later. Perhaps many friends don’t know about it.

Everything is going on well. And we will not keep you waiting too long.
Many friends sent me private messages through the forum and said that they had not been able to attend the first round of the sponsorship program due to various reasons. Can they join the first round of plan now? Sorry. Our team is credible. For the interest of members in the first round, from now on you can only attend a second round of client sponsorship program. Look forward to your active participation.

There are a lot of great people and things in the world. But I think that the success of any project is based on the needs and support of many people in need. So are we. Visibility of the project sometimes even exceeds the contribution of technology to the project's success. As we will conduct a series of promotional programs. The first marketing campaign: activities reward will be given if presenting the link of project introduction on any relevant forums or websites. The second marketing campaign: self-transaction gateway essay promotion. The third marketing campaign: the team will conduct small-scale buyback to promote the prosperity of the transaction when time is right. Other promotional programs will gradually begin. We now have hundreds of followers. I hope that we could soon have thousands of followers, which will allow the project popular among more people.

Finally, our project will not modify any of the rules to infringe clients' rights and interests. Thank you. Project progress will be continually updated. Please pay attention.
up

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. SktogYmNTVhszzJUNiHyiTYbmCpMCdU5rF
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 09:53:32 AM

14fYPFvxsukyR5NH9jwMjwksvDE8QuMKdu
cheers mate

x194703

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:43:46 AM

1KzSZ2pqWnneb5Cn2ZajP5ezNnoaUXSSjZ
bitgoldpw (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:09:46 AM

Award for the second round of the sponsorship program:

The firs sponsors 10BTC or more will have direct access to 3,000,000 BTG .
The first sponsors 5BTC or more will have direct access to 1,000,000 BTG.
The 1-10 sponsor more than 1BTC below 5BTC will directly obtain 200,000 BTG.
Other sponsors according to their sponsor amount will share the total rewards after completing award.
fluxlite

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:13:37 AM

14UxGZFM1JPoVuFNh89TnMzKAzZiFLKmte

looking forward to seeing what this brings..
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:30:35 AM

1DtY5VKeFMvjWtGa3CZBHD9UzQT22je5yV

Nice name.

btdir

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 11:49:36 AM

super curious!

1BnvMDj9yCFgcJVGhHKf3VE1HJfmqfziUq
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 12:38:33 PM

1XMS4J98EYHG2BZHGvvC6KVv6DT7U6icD

TKS.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
baishishi

Activity: 51