Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most important rule when buying ICO?  (Read 206 times)
iwanirawan

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

I want to add some advice based on the article that i already read before.

Beside all rules that you already describe above, here some information that maybe usefull :

1. Smart Contract
If the ICO dont have smart contract on it, better you recheck and re-think when you decide to buy that. It have opputurnity to being scam ICO. Smart contract is one of the important things for the coin.

2. Never Trust Foreigners
Foreigners that i means are people who write an article (in medium or other platfroms) also influencers who promote the coin. 99% they have been paid for doing their job. It also can be their competitor who trying to dump the coin.

The rest you can read here : http://m.toinnov.com/news/expert-s-advice-how-to-ch/
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:42:03 PM

What a useful post, I must confess but the only thing I think is not iincluded and very important and necessary base on my opinion is prospect. Every project that doesn’t have huge number of prospect (investor) may end up not completing their soft cap. After completing all listed up, prospect is another factor to be considered. #justmyopinion
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:33:25 AM

really knowing these rules you can find a good ico, but not the slightest role here is played by experience, by the way I really liked the project usechain Smiley

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
ZhukovM

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:36:21 AM

In addition to what you wrote, there are millions of important rules. For example, the bonus system, even if it is a good ICO, and tokens are sold there 1x1, you will have more probability to get poor than to get rich.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:42:18 AM

teams that run, road map, and a whitepaper to become the most important considerations and must be observed in the ICO. a lot of things about a scam that could be seen of it. therefore to avoid scam that existed then consider it very important.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

All of the elements you mentioned should be considered carefully, but I think the three most important are the 2-Team, 6-Road Map and 8-Advertisement.
kostya-smrnv

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

What about the main point ??  Any ICO at the present time should have a finished product, because no one will invest in words.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:56:09 AM

The most important rule to buy at ICO is to carefully check the project and its team. Recently, many fraudsters have divorced. Therefore, without verification it is impossible.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

First of all, is the way to identify the campaign ico, including ideas, feasibility, team devs, roadmap, trial version, partner of the project. Then, most importantly, prepare the questions and communicate directly with the administrators on the telegram of the project. Based on that, you will make concrete decisions about the of the project. It is my experience picking and investing ico.
Zagitta

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

Do your own research. I can't stretch this point enough. Don not rely on other people to tell you what projects you should put your money into. There might be some points that they will miss but you will notice when you are doing your own research. Also never invest more than you can afford to lose into icos, they are a risky venture with which you would lose all your money if it fails.

Oilacris

Activity: 3052
Merit: 616

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:21:34 PM

You forgot the most important RULE when it comes to buying ICO which is "Dont invest on the money that you cant afford to lose" . This thing should really be always on mind as an investor because its important that you dont use up all of your funds into this very speculative market.Incase you lose up money then you wont stressed out too much because those funds are just allocated for that thing unlike on going all in, you would really have a hard time. Talking on the list those are common things should be checked first.

HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:24:54 PM

1- Project
(what are they targets, different from the target and others. you should know deficiencies in the market)

2- Team
(Which country they are citizens of, what they are related to Blockchain, whether they have succeeded in this job before, the companies they have worked with before and Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook profiles.
Actually, I can say that is the most important thing. A team that works and puts out something that constantly improves the project always does business.)

3- Completed Road.
(When you give the money, stay away from those who say we'll start a project!. you can trust started projects before you)

4- Total Supply.
how much will be presented to the market how much will be used to burn. what will happen. and what does it take into account when making a supply. it can be simple trickler. for example, everybody does not supply them. becomes selective.

5 - Distribution Schedules
(Consider the amounts to b provided to the Bounty, which will be stored on the shore).

6- Road Map.

7- Whitepaper
(Please read and pay attention to the language used.)

8- Advertisement
(The importance of advertising and the quality of advertisements should be considered.)

9 - Simple Tricks.
For example, join the telegraph and write something to the manager. the moderator will write to you when and what a satisfactory answer. it will score how good it is for you. If you really want quality money, this can be an important and simple trick.
YES! You are right, first we have to check the team member and his the background and then to read the Whitepaper.
marcosfx

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:11:46 AM

Important is not to be caught in a scam ICO, lol. Do whatever is needed in order to avoid that, thatnks for sharring.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Kratos2019

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

i do think the most important rule in buying an ICO is not getting scammed. choose very wisely and understand their project.  i may suggest DCC. because they are securing you that you are being NOT being scammed at their events and drop offs. https://medium.com/@dcc.finance2018/dcc-token-sale-is-upon-us-and-we-want-you-to-participate-safely-7f7613e4237c

To learn more about DCC, you can visit their website at http://dcc.finance/ or follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/DccOfficial2018
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:53:20 PM

The most important rule is to do your own research. Don't just go by what other people to you to invest in a coin, get online and do the research for yourself and then you can decide if the ico is good enough for you to put your money into. Also read the whitepaper, very important.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:44:44 AM

The most important rule that you can impose yourself with in joining ico is to invest what you can afford to lose and never expect that you will get an instant gain with just very short period of time.. It really takes time and patience investing in crypto wether you do crypto trading or ico participation.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: