Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SEND SDT] The consensus price token designed for everyday use  (Read 1108 times)
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:40:11 PM

When will Vesting mechanism be developed and implemented? This idea seems very interesting to me, and i cant wait to check it out.

Hi RinrtA07, vesting is coded into the SDT smart contract: https://github.com/SendProtocol/sdt-contracts/tree/master/contracts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:46:37 PM

Good evening. What is the minimum number of tokens that i can buy and get a bonus for it?  вeчep.   

During the one year distribution daily bonuses will be available before unsold tokens are burned based on the % tokens sold that day. There is no minimum purchase amount to participate in the one-year distribution.

We invite you to review Token Economics to see how bonuses will be calculated: https://www.sendprotocol.com/documents/economics.pdf (pg 3)
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:50:50 PM

I think that you will succeed! A competent website, good marketing, good luck!

Appreciate that support! And we're just getting started -- big things to come  Shocked
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:13:55 AM

Do you create your own blockchain or will you use some ready-made option? Personally, i’m for the second option.   

Our priority for now is to address market-related challenges hindering real use and massive adoption. We launched SDT on the Ethereum network, which has allowed us to begin testing our hypotheses related to demand evolution and the creation of a transparent ecosystem around a semi-stable token. https://medium.com/sendprotocol/how-is-sdt-able-to-expand-in-value-while-other-crypto-prices-fall-f7a62e90b1a2

Once we hit target transaction volume milestones, we'll begin to navigate the SDT token and Send Consensus Network to a new blockchain protocol. There are a number of actors currently in the race to solve challenges related to scalability, efficiency and security. If a blockchain exists that offers what we need when we need it, we'll absolutely consider it. If not, we'll continue with plans to develop our own designed for massive adoption with a focus on performance per second and low transaction costs. https://medium.com/sendprotocol/send-protocol-vision-explained-by-cto-abd1ff7fcb10
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:32:16 AM

So at this time it reach the starting point of the Distribution phase for the coins right?
How about the selling progression? how much coins sold during the token sale?

Yes, we're getting close! We completed our private round in May and our tentative timeline for public distribution rounds is: August - public pre-sale, September - one year distribution start.

Total supply available for sale: 231M SDT. Here's the breakdown: 70M pre-sale (43.3M sold in private round); 161M during one year distribution w/ daily cap of 441,095.89. You'll find detailed token economics here including the formulas explaining price formation and daily bonuses: https://www.sendprotocol.com/documents/economics.pdf.
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:00:32 AM

Hi. Will you use a decentralized system of management of the platform? i think that investors  have a right to influence the platform’s policy.   

The Send Protocol will be governed by the Send Foundation during the first 7 years. The SDT token allows voting by token holders and big decisions will be brought to vote by the Foundation (explained in our Whitepaper https://www.sendprotocol.com/documents/whitepaper.pdf).
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:03:31 AM

Which currencies are accepted on sale?   
Judging by one-pager, only ETH is accepted.

You've got it right. We'll accept ETH in our public rounds.
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:07:24 AM

Hello. How much is this ICO’s hard cap? 

Hello! 231,000,000 SDT tokens is the hard cap. Pricing will be dynamic during the one year distribution following the liquidity formula https://www.sendprotocol.com/ 
Send Protocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:21:23 AM

Good evening. I heard that Send was going to implement its own escrow system. Is that true?   
Yes, of course. This will allow to increase the level of trust to the deals. 
I’m not arguing, but why not use ordinary smart contracts? In fact, the level of protection is the same.   
However, it’s easier to integrate escrow into 3rd party apps.   
What is it necessary for? I thought that the system will be focused on creation of a closed ecosystem.   
You’re wrong, Send is focused on creation of a stable and practical, so the usage of a closed ecosystem won’t be a suitable option.     
Hmm will the platform process standard escrow contracts or will it be necessary to develop unique ones?     

WeSend is the first DApp to join the Send Consensus Network. WeSend has escrow features built in smart contracts as an added level of protection for user transactions.
Shults

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:35:34 AM

Hi. Doesn’t it seem to you that the market methods of price formation should remain the same? They’re working efficiently in other projects. 
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:42:06 AM

Hi. Doesn’t it seem to you that the market methods of price formation should remain the same? They’re working efficiently in other projects. 

I come across only projects with high volatility during these latter days, so i’m glad that the Send team has not only paid attention to this problem, but also found a way to solve it.
pukusu

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

Is this their official announcement?
Shults

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:47:24 AM

I come across only projects with high volatility during these latter days, so i’m glad that the Send team has not only paid attention to this problem, but also found a way to solve it.
I just notice a lot of young projects which increase the value of their own tokens, but price regulations can lead to slowdown.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:53:42 AM

I just notice a lot of young projects which increase the value of their own tokens, but price regulations can lead to slowdown.

As a rule, growth is followed by a drop, which makes popular cryptocurrencies to lose 200% of its price during the evening. It’s better for cryptocurrency to remain regulated.
Shults

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

As a rule, growth is followed by a drop, which makes popular cryptocurrencies to lose 200% of its price during the evening. It’s better for cryptocurrency to remain regulated.
Yes, you’re right. Who can explain me how the price control mechanism will work? In layman terms, please.   
nextwalker

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:49:27 AM

Good afternoon. What is the soft cap of the current stage of sale?   
70 million tokens, but most of them are already sold out, so you should hurry up.
konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

it seems to be a great and promising project. Send SDT has also made personal sales and earned a great income. I think this is a token that will be much in demand and successful in the future.
tran342

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

Can US citizens buy tokens on the ICO?   
Immer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

Can US citizens buy tokens on the ICO?   

As far as i know, they can buy tokens only if they have   accredited investor status.
Love1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

transactions using crypto are vulnerable to volatility, and SEND SDT provides a solution to that. I see also this project has made a personal sale that the results are satisfactory. hopefully the team can realize what the goal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: