Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:49:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (IMG)img coin Great coin!enable P2P cryptocoin to transmit valuable!(iPo+detail)  (Read 6107 times)
imagine.coin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:39:48 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 04:18:56 AM by imagine.coin

Imagine coin(IMG)

Enable P2P cryptocoin to transmit valuable
information confirm  block and trade information transmit valuable information

received:11.88085832 BTC
    IMG IPO BTC:     1Axn5ap6Tb8vCmDXZdMJZG35HzGAEyJmNr
     blockchain.info:https://blockchain.info/address/1Axn5ap6Tb8vCmDXZdMJZG35HzGAEyJmNr

investor ID:lenovothinkpad  baishishi  jinbite  cxpbuaa  getfun12345  jianxinss  fgbnbb  Gotone  197155  a7594li  lenco  zhangjinfang2008 trytinysmart  zhao150  techo051  plasm tjypp luoyaxin1255 hedisliman tjypp sliman suretoday biskhwerw
 Please press Ctrl+F to find your bitcointald ID

Hi, everybody

Every great idea is accompanied by a bold idea! The largest transmission approach in the world is the currency transmission! Do you feel sorry when, everyday, you stand in front of the wasted calculation on mining? Do you consider that all the numbers of trading date and mining date are meaningless?

Imagine coin is more than currency. It can transmit valuable information through P2P, for example, putting certain news,advertising,topic,artist’s name, CD or works into the information confirming, blocks and trading for synchronizing transmission. In the future, we even can, for example, transmitting the interested discussion group among the information, or transmitting ads! The transmission is stopless, and in the future, Imagine is the coin Open Source project! Is this

IMG IPO BTC address:1Axn5ap6Tb8vCmDXZdMJZG35HzGAEyJmNr

The origin of the Imagine coin idea:

Let’s our team tell you a story: in a raining midnight, I was driving in Los Angeles and when I staring at the head portraits on the cash in my hand, I thought that how wonderful if we can replace those head portraits into some valuable information that we want to transmit! After all, currency trading is the largest transmission system in the world.And how exciting that if the calculation materials wasted in cryptocoin, and the useless data of trading and blocks become valuable information!

Right at that moment, John Lennon’s song Imagine fell upon my ear. Peace and freedom are our ultimate goal! Bunches of ideas swirling within my head, for example, to transmit information with public value at first, to put certain artist’s name, CD or works into the information confirming, blocks and trading for synchronizing transmission, to UIlize the cryptocoin client,  to pile up valuable data on to the surface of trading and blocks, etc. That moment, it was like the idea explosion! Later, I found some like-minded friends to seriously consider this idea.

Yesterday, we tentatively sent a post:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=390412.msg4203075

The basic concept of Imagine coin:

Do you feel sorry when, everyday, you stand in front of the wasted calculation on mining? Do you consider that all the numbers of trading date and mining date are nonsense?

For instance, you are transferring IMG, and in the trading information, there is an news,advertising,topic,artist’s name, a topic or a name of a book written in 15c. Inadvertently, you receive the information! Or, you are looking at your deposit in your IMG APP installed in you phone at the parking lot, and you see that the deposit is mining. If you are interested in the artist,news,advertising,topic,the CD of a rock singer, or a philosophic topic in the blocks, you can even link to a discussion group or an advertisement! IMG enables you to see the trading and blocks when conducting monetary operation. In the future, each currency will contain certain kind of information, and such trading data and mining blocks data is conducting endlessly.

The merits of Imagine coin:

IMG effectively avoids the wasting of calculation material, blocks synchronizing data and the trading confirming information caused by cryptocoin.

Since the currency trading volume is huge, currency trading is the most convenient way of information transmission. The purpose of the Internet is to integrate and fragmentize the world at the same time.

Traditional currency cannot transmit valuable information. It is mere information is head portraits. Right! Imagine coin can solve this! We plan to go public first, and UIlize and the great artists appearing since the beginning of civilization (including rock singers, artists, architects, philosophers and litterateurs, etc.) into the data of mining and trading. Of course, those boring data remains, and there are methods for revealing those useless date!  

The project foundation of Imagine coin:

IMG project foundation BTC: 1Axn5ap6Tb8vCmDXZdMJZG35HzGAEyJmNr
      blockchain.info: https://blockchain.info/address/1Axn5ap6Tb8vCmDXZdMJZG35HzGAEyJmNr
      IMG coin: http://www.imgcoin.org
      chinese coinbbc : http://www.coinbbc.com/666.html

Since it is hard to conduct this great project on our own, we hope that more people can participate to raise fund.Currently, we only accept BTC fund raising. We plan to collect 100----200BTC! The more and the earlier you invest, the huger your return will be! There is no requirement on the amount of BTC, 0.1, 1 or 10 are all acceptable.

Accessible time: (2014.1.1----2014.3.15 minimum:0.1BTC)

The returns of the earlier investor:

1:IMG total amount is expected to be 150000000.
     2:70 % of total issue amount of IMG is returned in proportion based on BTC quantity donated by shareholders.
     3:The earlier shareholder entered IPO, the more IMG would be obtained. On basis above, first 50 shareholders could have 1.3  
       times, 51th to 80th could have 1.2 times.
    4:LOG designer could have tester and 1% IMG ; important opinion and important contribution could have 2%.
    5:After issue of IMG, among the rest 30%: 10% is used for maintenance cost, 10% is used for the program of giving IMG coin to
     new comers, 10% is used for reward of contribution to IMG.
     6:For investors sending more than 0.5BTC, we will try our best to mailing you one CD or one book or a handwritten letter by this team or a T-shirt at your request! Please do not deliberately baffle us, since we need more time for IMG developing.

Please remember to PM me or email us after sending your BTC!
     EMAIL:imagine.coin.world@gmail.com

The design collection of the Imagine coin logo:

Since IMG is brand new and every thing is just started, the forum’s icon is only a simple design!
Since other cryptocoin all collets, we will collect too. The reward is a certain amount of IMG coin and the opportunity to become the initial IMG testee!

The transmission principle of Imagine coin:
We are sorry for that since it is classified, we can not offer more details except telling that it is conducted by connecting the data base to the calculation surface through UI system

The initial thought:

Production: IMG total amount is expected to be 150 million and the volume will be limited to a certain range!
The production of new currency: through trading charge and holding currency mining
Data transmission information: the designed range includes all the source in the world.In the future,we will open the API to enable each currency holder to add and the transmission of things like advertisements.
System platform: based on java windows mac OS X  Android IOS, etc.

Information to be added:

We plan to go public first, news,advertising,topic,and UIlize and the great artists appearing since the beginning of civilization (including rock singers, artists, architects, philosophers and litterateurs, etc.) into the data of mining and trading. Of course, those boring data remains, and there are methods for revealing those useless date! (of course I will ask our lawyer about whether it infringes the copyright of the artists)

Recruit of the IMG team:

You know, IMG developing and its data collecting is a lot of work for us, so we are looking forward to your participation!
     1:With experience of JAVA platform
     2:With imaginative plan
     3:With professional economic experts
     4:Some music, art or painting lovers
     5:Translators with several language abilities
     Please email me:imagine.coin.world@gmail.com

The current plan of IMG (may change at any time):

Collecting data to be UIlized: out of public benefit and equality,it will be collected from WIKI
     Collecting opinions and issues of information transmission
     The security of currency trading
     Confirming the trading time
     Researching and developing the UI system
     Issuing a white paper
     Building our website and forum

IMG is a great idea. You may consider it as a fraud or something suspicious, but I believe that it is supported by people who love    IMG as we do!

I will timely release some new progress, and I would like to offer my heartfelt thanks to those who initially communicate with us, as well as to those who doubt us, for that without you, we cannot progress!  

IMG coin more details:
english:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=391725.0
chinese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=394054.0
IMG coin ipo plan:
english: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395264.msg4264859
chinese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395269.0
chinese coinbbc : http://www.coinbbc.com/666.html

IMG coin: http://www.imgcoin.org
IMG vidio: http://youtu.be/Q4zXPuv7yKA
email:  imagine.coin.world@gmail.com
IPO btc: 1Axn5ap6Tb8vCmDXZdMJZG35HzGAEyJmNr
imagine.coin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:02:43 PM

IMG is a great idea. You may consider it as a fraud or something suspicious, but I believe that it is supported by people who love    IMG as we do!!!!
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:08:47 PM

hippie coin Wink
singula

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:16:39 PM

Transmitting of information? How it is different, or better than Datacoin?

And why do you need 100-200 BTC to start the project?

There is only minimal information in the description - have somebody thought about technical design of this new coin? Is it supposed to be a modified clone of existing coin with new features added, or completely new coin? What are desired properties of the new coin? Will it be PoW, PoS, mixed or some completely new type of coin?

As I see it here, it seems you have close to nothing, just a general idea and you hope that raising 100-200 BTC may perhaps be enough to hire some expert to do all the work from scratch for you .... also, the unclear conditions on investment could mean that you could distribute perhaps 1 % of pre-mined coins amongst them and keep the rest for yourself. Some more clear rules of who get pais what would be nice ....

The whole thing sounds quite a bit fishy to me ...

Big brother is not watching you anymore. Big brother is telling you how to live.
imagine.coin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:26:39 PM

Transmitting of information? How it is different, or better than Datacoin?

And why do you need 100-200 BTC to start the project?

There is only minimal information in the description - have somebody thought about technical design of this new coin? Is it supposed to be a modified clone of existing coin with new features added, or completely new coin? What are desired properties of the new coin? Will it be PoW, PoS, mixed or some completely new type of coin?

As I see it here, it seems you have close to nothing, just a general idea and you hope that raising 100-200 BTC may perhaps be enough to hire some expert to do all the work from scratch for you .... also, the unclear conditions on investment could mean that you could distribute perhaps 1 % of pre-mined coins amongst them and keep the rest for yourself. Some more clear rules of who get pais what would be nice ....

The whole thing sounds quite a bit fishy to me ...

yes  ,may be  a lot of  BTC。。。。  PL trust me
panonym

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Help and Love one another ♥

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:29:45 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2013, 01:50:11 PM by panonym

Wow so soon! Another one.

Breaking: distration of the people, thousands of fishy vaporcoin with dev <20post asking for moneeeeeeeeey~
What could go wrong.

For fuck's sake people.
Proof of burn!  <------- almost scam-proof, why does nobody innovated with it yet?

DEV people, stop making christmass light around vaporware project
                  But who cares, Send your bitcoin here: 12tdgzDqhifuxbHdZ8ptustxqEEUhFfFhv
                          trust me trust me~  wow so shiny project to come! many many
                              You very rich!

Good luck to all experience

Don't miss Visacoin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=384097.msg4219526#msg4219526
imagine.coin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:41:56 PM

Wow so soon!

edit post in process

thanks
supersuber

Activity: 118
Merit: 104

Counterparty

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:43:20 PM

Great Imagine Coin!

imagine.coin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:51:39 PM

Great Imagine Coin!

thanks!
plasm

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:51:35 PM

Great ideas! Grin
imagine.coin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:53:20 PM

Great ideas! Grin

thanks
atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:53:54 PM

Interesting.  Let's see how this pans out.

If i may be so bold as to suggest, perhaps give your thread a descriptive suffix such as [IN DEV] to let people know this is serious.
nocoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:58:41 PM

IMG is a great idea. You may consider it as a fraud or something suspicious, but I believe that it is supported by people who love    IMG as we do!!!!
For sure.

yes  ,may be  a lot of  BTC。。。。  PL trust me
Not in this life.

Good thing we can detect chinese scam with this "。。。" signs instead of dots.
imagine.coin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 11:26:52 PM

we will update logs
imagine.coin (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:02:57 AM

now we collect  60'S — 80's rocker  and cd name !

imagine.coin (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:42:10 AM

blockchain.info: https://blockchain.info/address/1Axn5ap6Tb8vCmDXZdMJZG35HzGAEyJmNr
lenovothinkpad

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

quickpay

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 10:35:41 AM

I am in Chinese section to see it ,
happy New Year!     Is a good project, I think I can go to support it

AE the RealWay
BTC:1NJtnYSyTs2Xy1pJqSEW7sdCW2SvJkzdZV
LTC:LdkZMrhQBSWK1NoYfjqx8J7viAbUxZCzMC
baishishi

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 05:20:28 AM

When will I see the whitepaper?
imagine.coin (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:48:21 AM

we  will   send  new topic for  IMG  update log
johndec2

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:16:04 AM

Let’s our team tell you a story: in a raining midnight, I was driving in Los Angeles and when I staring at the head portraits on the cash in my hand,

Los Angeles/Beijing, very similar cities don't you think.  Actually your Chinglish is pretty good.  Grin

Since it is hard to conduct this great project on our own, we hope that more people can participate to raise fund.Currently, we only accept BTC fund raising. We plan to collect 50-200BTC! The more and the earlier you invest, the huger your return will be! There is no requirement on the amount of BTC, 0.01, 1 or 10 are all acceptable.
Accessible time: (2013.12.30----2014.2.30)

If you are struggling for funds, I'll be happy to send you all you need.  Just PM me on the 30th February....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: