Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 11:53:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can now buy Apple products with crypto!!!  (Read 539 times)
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:44:19 AM

This is great news for the whole crypto world! Finally, this began to happen and the world of cryptocurrencies increasingly interacts with the traditional world. I hope with each new day of such news there will be more and more companies in the world will be involved in new technologies.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

How I wish this is coming directly from Apple,  it would have been a great plus for cryptocurrency,  nevertheless it's still a great information because I've never come across this news before its still a form of motivation towards general acceptability of crypto.. Looking forward to a time Apple will officially be accepting crypto for their products
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

correct this news? can i now buy Apple.Inc products with crypto currency because they have received crypto currency as payment?
yitai2020

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:59:24 PM

This should be a third-party service, I do not know Apple support, if Apple's official support, it is definitely a major advantage, but this channel is also a good idea, I believe there will be more and more support.
LuchikSveta

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

Glad to here. I am not a fan of apple products, but still it's huge step! I hope more and more companies and countries will accept bitcoin and all cryptocurrency.

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

It is interesting to know that the cryptocurrency is accepted in many more transaction and payment method. It is very good news. Hopefully, there are many more companies that can work and accept the cryptocurrency.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:45:20 PM

Saw this article on The Merkle: https://themerkle.com/now-you-have-another-way-to-pay-for-apple-products/

Guys it's happening. With all of the recent news, it looks like everyone is starting to embrace crypto. I think doing this through stablecoins is the way. What do you guys think?

it's starting, but we're not there quite yet. All of us need to also be willing to spend bitcoins instead of hoarding it, so let's come together and get it done. I'm trying to spend crypto everywhere possible.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

That is a good gesture but article does say that only 8% of American population has invested into the crypto currencies which means that there is too short window for the buyers to come by. I mean America is country where apple is mostly sold and thus unfortunately it will receive less number of buyers. But if those alternative crypto currency methods are international one then there could be serious change in the whole thing and it will be helpful to every person out there.

Then we can say that crypto currencies are asking over in proper way. Off course if Apple enable this by themselves then there could be perfect branding of the crypto currency itself. That would be just perfect.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

I think that this is a profitable business. Now began to appear more and more shops, where it is possible to pay cryptocurrency, mainly Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Haunebu

Activity: 3122
Merit: 973

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

quote from the article:
In case you were wondering, Apple doesn’t take Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency for now. So, if you’re looking to spend your coins (stable or otherwise) on the App Store, you’re still ahead of your time.

in other words don't get excited this is not anything new.
from day one that bitcoin was created you could buy literary anything with literary any cryptocurrency but as long as you were going through a third party! LOL

in other words it is like this: i pay for some object with fiat, you pay me with crypto and i give you that object! what happens is that you trust me (a third party) and you are not buying that object from the real shop but from someone else who may scam you  and run away.

this case is mostly an advertisement of this new altcoin called Havven.
I agree with you. Was surprised by reading the title honestly, but understood the true meaning after going through the article itself. Why in the world would Apple even embrace cryptocurrencies all of a sudden when they have already made it very clear that they do not support cryptocurrencies in general? I doubt that they will change their stance anytime soon just like majority of the big companies like Facebook, Twitter etc. I feel that they would truly embrace crypto once the volatility decreases to a much more stable level which would serve as an alternate payment solution to FIAT.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
coupable

Activity: 2408
Merit: 757

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

As the idea is so promising but it is still under developement for Apple stores when Microsoft already accepts bitcoin payements. Early or late for apple to get involved in crypto environment but i found it a biggest step for apple to continue growth and maintain the developement in technology.
cynta

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:50:13 PM

That's good news,,, crypto is starting to be used in the real world, hopefully soon crypto can actually be used for shopping real goods. When apple successfully use crypto as money to redeem the product,,, it will be crypto will penetrate into various real products,,, hopefully soon realized.

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

This is really good news. The more companies and stores are beginning to accept the crypto currencies, the better it will be for the market. Let this thing go on.  Grin

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:35:07 PM

Such news should have taken down the roof of the market, because today Apple is a company with huge volumes of fiat money, and if there is an opportunity to buy via crypto currency, then they have a conversion point, which can already say that through them there will be a colossal amount of money.

genievic23

Activity: 417
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:50:03 PM

Saw this article on The Merkle: https://themerkle.com/now-you-have-another-way-to-pay-for-apple-products/

Guys it's happening. With all of the recent news, it looks like everyone is starting to embrace crypto. I think doing this through stablecoins is the way. What do you guys think?

Well Ive read about stable coins and that it is used to protect against price volatility and some platform have their own stable coin too. well in this way maybe, more investors will try and be involved in the crypto world knowing that they can use such coin without the worries of the volatility of the market. And Havven is a good project to introduce crypto and stable coin and  being able to buy apple in their store using it.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

Read the article and was surprised it isn't a major crypto. I thought for sure that the method of payment would be either on BTC or ETH since you know, majority of the people recognize this. But with Havven coin? Hmmm, i need to research more on that.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

That's great. Especially because I am a huge Apple fan and a better adaption is also good for crypto in general.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

It is good to hear because in a little bit can comes into a big ones.  I think it can cause the effect of price then the chance of the cryptocurrency was become more high.  This thing can copy by other companies so they are willing to do it if it is successful then the cryptocurrency can be hear around the world.  apple is a high companies and also Samsung is also connected to crypto because they create a device that can compatible for mining.

keung0109

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

I think this is a great article talking about the power of crypto. I have huge hopes for stablecoins like Havven for mass adoption. Just saw that they partnered with Elysian (the decentralized ecommerce platform).

https://blog.havven.io/announcing-elysian-7ae2792d9bca
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

this is pretty legit guys. now all we have to do is wait until june 11th when their partners start using their stablecoins. I wish they would add laptops and more products, but I know it's still very early. Already super impressed with them adding apple products lol
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: