Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:59:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can now buy Apple products with crypto!!!  (Read 531 times)
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:37:50 PM

I just wonder how there is so many good news for cryptocurrency world lately and nothing good happening with price of tokens/coins.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:51:04 PM

Saw this article on The Merkle: https://themerkle.com/now-you-have-another-way-to-pay-for-apple-products/

Guys it's happening. With all of the recent news, it looks like everyone is starting to embrace crypto. I think doing this through stablecoins is the way. What do you guys think?

What's the catch? I'm sure there is, specially companies who tends to accepts cryptocurrency offers a huge amount of transaction fees or service fees in return to convenience and availability plus how will they react to the ever changing market and how would they be able to secure the customers transaction details.

lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:59:06 PM

Its is good to see that bigger companies are now accepting cryptocurrency as a mode of payment  to buy their products, surely there is a catch here as bigger companies are looking to the potential of cryptocurrency and adopting it. The thing is that this is the next step to integrate crypto to our every day life. I have seen some in some countriesnthat there are crypto exchanger establishments which is a good sign that this market is growing to new heights.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:01:45 PM

I am so much confused, I am bearish with all my trade positions with BTCUSD, but when I heard news like this, I feel I want to become a bull now lols. Congrats Amazon for adding Bitcoin as a payment gateway, may the force be with you.
Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

Encryption protects trillions of online transactions per day. Whenever you buy, pay for an account, use iMessage or FaceTime, you will be using encryption. Apple thought great, in addition to accompanying the technological advance makes life easier for everyone who needs a lot of security, in the case of investors, it transforms your data into indecipherable text that can only be read with the right code, personal data that are in your appliances should be protected and never be shared without your permission, you choose how, when and what you want to share. I hope that it will stimulate other institutions.
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:27:33 PM

Saw this article on The Merkle: https://themerkle.com/now-you-have-another-way-to-pay-for-apple-products/

Guys it's happening. With all of the recent news, it looks like everyone is starting to embrace crypto. I think doing this through stablecoins is the way. What do you guys think?

What's the catch? I'm sure there is, specially companies who tends to accepts cryptocurrency offers a huge amount of transaction fees or service fees in return to convenience and availability plus how will they react to the ever changing market and how would they be able to secure the customers transaction details.

I don't think there's a catch. Havven is a stablecoin going up against Tether. You should look into how their dual token system works: https://havven.io/how-it-works

They also posted how to buy stuff in the store here: https://blog.havven.io/purchase-apple-products-with-eusd-in-the-estore-usa-only-58ee537772bc
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:47:13 PM

This is not news at all, because with crypts now you can even pay in some grocery stores or hotels .. I think that further - more.
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:49:45 PM

Talk about a misleading title. Apple aren't accepting crypto. Some random altcoin will sell you Apple products for their coin. This is hardly news. I could use Bitcoin to buy second-hand Apple products from the guy two blocks over for years.

Well, there it is.

I doubt major companies like apple and samsung will start accepting cryptos any time soon. Maybe in the future.
marydarli

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:07:50 PM

Adbank is proud to announce a new partnership with Verasity, a video-sharing platform enhanced with blockchain technology, with a plan to bring video ads on the blockchain. See More
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

Important to note that the products you'd be buying are not directly from the official Apple website.

basically, someone else is re-selling them for crypto.
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:21:25 PM

This is great news but it is not yet official from Apple. I know Cryptocurrency is the future of payment
Gintama214

Activity: 462

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

This is really expected, most of the big companies will sooner or later keep up with our future which is the cryptocurrency. Also, this is their competitors are also going to cryptocurrency which they want to compete with them so that they don't get behind when their competitors. There are tons of companies that are starting to go into cryptocurrency, this is a start of the revolution and sooner or later it will be accepted throughout all over the world.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:34:13 PM

Your title says one thing and the article says another. Did you even read what was written on the article? Your title is totally misleading. Apple is not accepting crypto currency. Its some other coin that are selling apple products in exchange for their coins from their store. This is a whole different thing. Its like buying a laptop from someone else (not apple) in exchange of crypto currencies.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:38:40 PM

hopefully everything can be like that ,, anything we can buy with crypto, ..
and the news you submit may add to other products in order to receive payment by crypto..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

The subject of the thread is quite click bait as the news is related to it but it comes with a twist. First of all, let me clear you that the biggest mobile tech company has not started accepting crypto and its only one store in U.S. which uses cryptocurrency to help users buy products from there store. The store is using havven coin for this work as it seems to be more stable and secure for the store in comparison to any other coin available in crypto market. In this way both crypto users and investors of havven profit as they are making people aware of cryptocurrency.
bornforfreedom

Activity: 203
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:43:34 PM

this is a great step for crypto. yes it's not by apple, but this really does show you how a stablecoin is going to work in a marketplace.Love Havven and what they're doing. The CEO was just interviewed by Crypto Lark today: https://youtu.be/oSuhs041Cs0
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:46:34 PM

I am also confident that crypto-currencies will gradually move into everyday life. The truth is I think that prices will still be in a fiat currency, because it is much less volatile. But you can buy for a crypto currency, which will be converted instantly at the current exchange rate
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:48:10 AM

a great strategy to make crypto more popular, by accepting payments using crypto in the technology sector. after it penetrated into the other, such as food and property.
billysaputra

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:59:55 AM

is this accurate news? I think if this is really accurate can make this as one of the benefits of a good cryptocurrency to serve as a good purchase. but very unfortunate if the purchase of this apple product can not be used by all crypto coins, so I think it would be nice if all the crypto coins can be used to make this purchase.
jhayryl

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:33:46 AM

That's good news because I love to buy apple gadgets so beautiful if our bitcoin is right then I can buy my laptop cp when the fee is thanked for posting this knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: