Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eByte - Blockchain | eSports Ecosystem - Last Few Days for 30% BONUS ⚽️🏀  (Read 1892 times)
Awallon (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:08:33 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 02:02:02 PM by Awallon

EBYTE

Global Cryptocurrency for the eSports Community

BOUNTY

The main objective of the eByte project is to create an internationally recognized and widely used eSports compensation system

to ensure the participating leagues, teams, and players can be adequately compensated for their commitment and achievements,

all while maintaining the decentralized character of digital sports.

The eByte whitepaper and executive summary offer valuable insights into the project.

Here is a short abstract out of the Whitepaper:

eSports is a big businessЧand getting bigger. What started as a hobby or casual pastime for many peopleЧ

competing against other players in online video gamesЧhas quickly evolved into a global business that generates

hundreds of millions of dollars annually. Yet, despite the rapid growth in eSports revenue, only a few recognized

professional players are well-compensated. Most players receive little or nothing in return for their skill and commitment.

At the same time, eSports teams often lack the resources to equip players with the latest technology.

And without guaranteed compensation, talented players frequently switch teams in search of better opportunities,

making it difficult for teams to manage their rosters and attract investors and sponsors. Similarly, leagues and event

and tournament organizers have no financial resources †to promote their activities or support the growth of their projects.

Therefore, people such as moderators, administrators, and service providers receive no compensation for their work.

The eByte project is developing a consortium blockchain, in cooperation with Draglet,

to establish the first international monetary system specifically designed for the eSports community...

Despite the amazing market potential and growth, eSports currently lacks in possibilities that are fundamental for its future development.

Our vision with eByte is to contribute to the maturation of eSports by solving the following challenges:

Through simple mining, users contribute to the security of the network and the decentralized

creation of new eBytes, which enables them to generate revenue for their leagues, their teams or

themselves. With the new eSports blockchain, there will be a place where other eSports-targeted

crypto projects can be developed. With the project progressing there will be a technical Whitepaper

for detailed information about the technical specifications of the eByte project accessible for everyone.

Technical Specs of the eByte cryptocoin (not the ERC20 token for the ICO):

Coin: Proof of Authority

Block Time: 5 Seconds

Block Reward: 0.35 eBytes

POA block halving: none

Coins generated per day: 6048

Hash Algorithm: Ethash

Max Amount: 47,000,000

Amount Pre-Mined: 4,700,000 (10%)

Pre-Mine: Genesis Block

ETH Fork Version: Homestead

(more information can be found in the whitepaper and an additional technical whitepaper)

The Roadmap displays the scheduled milestones for the eByte project since 2016.

JOIN THE MOST POWERFUL DECENTRALIZED ESPORTS GAME CHANGER

PARTICIPATE IN THE WORLDTS FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ESPORTS COMMUNITY PROMOTION SYSTEM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Awallon (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:08:48 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 03:57:43 PM by Awallon

MAY 19: OUR BOUNTY WORTH $450,000 IS NOW LIVE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3999840.0

New: Global Cryptocurrency for the eSports Community.
June 1: Pre-Sale is now LIVE

June 2 THE OFFICIAL EBYTE PRE SALE IS LIVE

June 4 Use our platform to find and be found.

June 5 The eByte smart contracts enable teams to send their players regular compensation via blockchain.

June 6 The eByte is developed for the needs of the eSports community.

June 7 Introducing our legal advisor: Hellinger Legal.

June 12 This is what our supporter Germany BLN says about eByte

June 15 eByte Mining 🎮

June 18 Andreas Schaetzke new advisor at eByte

June 19 Team compensation

kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:05:27 PM

Given the popularity of eSports, the idea is undoubtedly relevant. If I understand correctly on your platform, players will be able to earn cryptocurrency by playing games?
sethnik

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

One-of-its-kind project backed by a solid team and a realistic roadmap.
bitSeth

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:01:02 PM

Strong project with a realistic approach. ePlayers will be recognized on a large scale
vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:35:42 AM

it's nice to examine your progeny, I think you can be successful, but never forget that you are strong opponents. It's a good addition and in a short time it will make you successful. Congratulations.
ViMarket Official

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

Solid project. When is your pre-sale? Is there a WHITELIST? Any KYC?
vincrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

I don't remember seeing a project as strong as this in the recent weeks. This definitely looks very attractive and I think I'm going to participate here.
TSM.Global

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

I looked at the team of this project and it inspires confidence, so you can expect that work on the project will continue and we will see a great result in the near future. Keep up the good work!
blockchain.21v

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

This looks promising! Coupons indeed have a huge market. Seems like a mega project.
Nikhil Sethi
Copper Member

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:00:37 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 11:29:08 PM by Nikhil Sethi

Would like to thank the community for the support. Safe to expect big announcements soon.
vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:27:15 PM

It is not possible to get involved after seeing such a strong figure. I studied the project and I can say it is really amazing. To support us is falling, I wish my success
blockchain.21v

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

Interesting project, well done. Keep it up.
Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:07:02 PM

Thank you all for the support!

Now to answer some questions:

I'm intrigued to learn more. Would you have a product video?

As of now, there is no video. Although, you can find an executive summary and the whitepaper on the eByte website.

Solid project. When is your pre-sale? Is there a WHITELIST? Any KYC?

The presale is on June 1. As for whitelist, there is one. You can join on the website . About KYC, I will have to get back to you on that.

Given the popularity of eSports, the idea is undoubtedly relevant. If I understand correctly on your platform, players will be able to earn cryptocurrency by playing games?

Not exactly. The aim of the project is not to reward players directly with cryptocurrency by playing games, but instead creating a system where players are given just compensation for their participation and performance in eSports. You can find more information about this on the website.

Thank you all again for the support and for the questions! Should you have any more questions, do not hesitate to post on the thread or ask on the Discord!
More information can also be found on https://www.ebyte.sale/en/

LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:34:16 PM

Dear team. You wrote. "The main goal of the eByte project is to create an internationally recognized and widely used compensation system for eSports." I want to understand what kind of system it is. I have already seen several projects on this forum that are related to eSports?
eByteBlockchain
Copper Member

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:14:19 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 08:31:43 PM by eByteBlockchain

Dear team. You wrote. "The main goal of the eByte project is to create an internationally recognized and widely used compensation system for eSports." I want to understand what kind of system it is. I have already seen several projects on this forum that are related to eSports?

Thanks for that question LoveCryptoAll Smiley My name is Tim and im the Co-Founder of the project.
Let me explain the eByte ecosystem to you.

Our project is creating an Blockchain in cooperation with Draglet aligned on the needs of the eSports community.
With the Blockchain and the upcoming eByte cryptocoin we will establish a widely usable compensation system for the eSports community.

A small example with one of our target audiences (Players):

Players will finally receive compensation for their time spent. Many hours of the week flow into planning, training and implementation. A lot of investment flows into eSports.
They are giving their full commitment for this hobby. But only the top players and with that the tip of the eSport-iceberg receive any kind of reward for it.
With the eByte ecosystem players can benefit from their enthusiasm and also enhance their gaming equipment through mining, mini-cash games, betting portals and eByte trading.
So even when the most players arent compensated for their time right now, with the eByte there will be a simple and secure way of generating income via several ways (described in the whitepaper).

Another example is for the target audience "eSports leagues":

Currently there is a high administrative and financial effort when operating a league. The leagues usually have a lot of work to do and often also insufficient sources of revenue.
Through the eByte now the very simple possibility to increase the attractiveness of a legaue exists by introducing price money. Start fees, license seats or shares of a leagues content can be established. By e.g. mining or donating additional sources of revenue for the free and sustainable growth of the leagues are created. Moreover the eByte Blockchain and Smart Contracts ensure safe transactions and trust, as well as transparent metrics that allow leagues to become more interesting to sponsors.

So both of those target groups benefit from the ecosystem AND they are obviously connected with each other.
Besides them there are many other target audiences that will join our ecosystem like service providers (graphic designers), online-shops (gamers will be able to buy hardware etc. with eBytes) or people donating streamers (using eByte for it).

With all those audiences involved the whole eByte ecosystem will be possible, since we already have many partners out of the audiences I talked about, that will participate in the project (see our website).
Additionally there will be dynamic smart contracts for automated compensation & player contracts as well as several in-house platforms that will give the eByte more possibilities of use -> Whitepaper

I hope this answer clarifies the idea of the eByte system.
If you have any more questions join our Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/mq8sY2U)  Wink

Thanks,
Tim
RomanovAndrey1987

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

Thanks for that question LoveCryptoAll Smiley My name is Tim and im the Co-Founder of the project.
Let me explain the eByte ecosystem to you.

Our project is creating an Blockchain in cooperation with Draglet aligned on the needs of the eSports community.
With the Blockchain and the upcoming eByte cryptocoin we will establish a widely usable compensation system for the eSports community.

A small example with one of our target audiences (Players):

Players will finally receive compensation for their time spent. Many hours of the week flow into planning, training and implementation. A lot of investment flows into eSports.
They are giving their full commitment for this hobby. But only the top players and with that the tip of the eSport-iceberg receive any kind of reward for it.
With the eByte ecosystem players can benefit from their enthusiasm and also enhance their gaming equipment through mining, mini-cash games, betting portals and eByte trading.
So even when the most players arent compensated for their time right now, with the eByte there will be a simple and secure way of generating income via several ways (described in the whitepaper).

Another example is for the target audience "eSports leagues":

Currently there is a high administrative and financial effort when operating a league. The leagues usually have a lot of work to do and often also insufficient sources of revenue.
Through the eByte now the very simple possibility to increase the attractiveness of a legaue exists by introducing price money. Start fees, license seats or shares of a leagues content can be established. By e.g. mining or donating additional sources of revenue for the free and sustainable growth of the leagues are created. Moreover the eByte Blockchain and Smart Contracts ensure safe transactions and trust, as well as transparent metrics that allow leagues to become more interesting to sponsors.

So both of those target groups benefit from the ecosystem AND they are obviously connected with each other.
Besides them there are many other target audiences that will join our ecosystem like service providers (graphic designers), online-shops (gamers will be able to buy hardware etc. with eBytes) or people donating streamers (using eByte for it).

With all those audiences involved the whole eByte ecosystem will be possible, since we already have many partners out of the audiences I talked about, that will participate in the project (see our website).
Additionally there will be dynamic smart contracts for automated compensation & player contracts as well as several in-house platforms that will give the eByte more possibilities of use -> Whitepaper

I hope this answer clarifies the idea of the eByte system.
If you have any more questions join our Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/mq8sY2U)  Wink

Thanks,
Tim

That's so great when Co-founder reads the BTT thread. Thank you!
TSM.Global

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:10:12 AM

What’s the aim of the project exactly?
bitSeth

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:29:36 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 09:42:52 AM by bitSeth

A streetsmart decision of the team. One would be grateful to participate in this project. What is the level of risk in this field?
blockchain.21v

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:56:24 PM

Following this project very attentively, giving me great hopes. Excellent!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: