Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 08:27:11 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi Everyone... ASIC Mining question  (Read 488 times)
kjeems (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:44:05 PM

Hi All

My first post and I thought i would ask a question with it too...

I've just recently gotten into Bitcoins and was looking at the BlackArrow Prospero X-1 but not sure if this site is legitimate? Anyone used them? Or can recommend a legitimate high end mining hardware?

Thanks
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:31:01 PM

BlackArrow previously delivered some FPGA based machines, however, with the recent change in Chinese government stance, it's a risk that they will have their bitcoin payments seized.

KNC based in Sweden (Link in my signature)  has delivered several batches of 28nm technology ASIC machines and thus far has kept the tightest schedules relative to any other ASIC manufacturer.

Currently available for pre-order is their 20nm technology the Neptune hashing at 3 Terahash per second ... which is the kind of power needed to stay in the game in 2014.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
YariDjem

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 03:34:15 AM

Agree with Flashman. We have a Kncminer Jupiter which paid for itself in 25 days. We've ordered a Neptune the same morning it was opened for orders to previous customers. I think anyone can order one now.

Good luck.
tmullett

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 04:18:21 AM

How would China seize their Bitcoin payments
:-D

kjeems, I hope you get a sense of what an arms race this is. Who makes money on arms races?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: