Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Report: Sylon & Livetree ADEPT  (Read 1129 times)
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

"Hard cap of the ico is 20m $ and bounty budget is %1.75 so it means 350k worth of tokens in case of hard cap.

%40 allocated to signature 140k worth.

And i just checked sylon gave more than 1.2m $ worth sed tokens to signature participants."

I posted this on bounty thread and sylon never make an explantion for this.

So 1.75% of the all tokens and not some amount of hardcap($). Where your assumptions and mathematics?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

Yes. I am also very disappointed with what the Livetree did. I've been working for five months, but not paid. They are looking for an excuse not to pay for my work.
They also remove the stakes to eliminate evidence of the results I have done. It's a less ethical way to me.
And what they have paid is also not in accordance with what is promised. The Livetree team does a lot of scams.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:21:16 PM

~snip
510660+804264=1314500$ rounding
That is, the condition for the payment of 1.5 M is not achieved!!!
IMHO

I don’t believe they have contributed $1314500.

Please check the news:

LONDON, March 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
LiveTree, the world's first blockchain-powered, end-to-end production and distribution platform for TV and film - has raised over $11m and counting from their token sale.
Source: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/livetrees-ico-raises-over-11m-in-token-sale-so-far-677632883.html

Please check the ice status captured from livetree.com

20 days to ice end: https://imgur.com/1xYHnTV
19 days to ice end: https://imgur.com/lCKvRDZ
5 days to ice end:  https://imgur.com/yGe27Av

If really $1314500 contributed, they have lied to us for all the ico process.

Open bounty-topic and read:
"You will receive 1.75% of all SED tokens, based on your number of stakes."
You in their arguments rely on the fact that LiveTree have already received funds from the declared investors (3+10M $) but according to the statement of the LiveTree is not so. You can count on the award only from the total number of tokens (and it is better from the sold tokens). That is, only from the funds that are visible on the wallets (ETH+BTC).
A screenshot of the progress status is a "little trick" to attract other investors.

I repeat that I am neutral on this issue.

so you are saying that they have not received yet that 3+10M $ from the investors?

Please read this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2322644.msg36320102#msg36320102
We have yet to receive any funds from the underwriters. We are still in talks and are working diligently to progress the matter and seek alternatives, if necessary.

well, but why they will not pay when they will receive that funds?
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:24:19 AM

Rewards based on USD does not make sense until they escrow enough tokens to bounty managers.
Their standart argument is we couldn't raise enough money to give rewards due bearish market.
What a shame.

If you cannot calculate bounty pool size and total rewards so why you are trying to manage a million dollars company?
You cannot manage a million dollar company with that math knowledge. Go to primary school back and study more.

Bounty hunters don't fall into USD rewards and fixed reward pools unless they escrow enough tokens.
They are both scammers and forum moderators do not take action against them. (This is the biggest question here)

Check Dictionary "Scam" and you will see exact description shows that livetree and sylon are both responsible for this situation.
They are both scammers until they pay what they promise.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:38:27 AM

My friend participated in the bounty campaign for two months but quit in the middle of it.
He noticed the Livetree ICO didn't go well, and their promise couldn't be kept.
Obviously he is right.
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:27:18 PM

So what do you think will there be any exchange?
I think even if it will, so many angry people will dump the tokens at low price, so price might be very low...

asdlolciterquit

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

So what do you think will there be any exchange?
I think even if it will, so many angry people will dump the tokens at low price, so price might be very low...

well, i think that people will prefer to have what they think is right and face the risk of a dump, than the opposite..
Flodner

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:47:57 PM

well, i think that people will prefer to have what they think is right and face the risk of a dump, than the opposite..

I agree with this, but I was asking if somebody believes the exchange (bounty buy back) will happen?
I think it won't happen as if the LiveTree team would want to do it - why not to do it already?
There are lots of ways to do it

asdlolciterquit

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

I agree with this, but I was asking if somebody believes the exchange (bounty buy back) will happen?
I think it won't happen as if the LiveTree team would want to do it - why not to do it already?
There are lots of ways to do it

mmmm i think that they don't have the possibility right now...
Flodner

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:23:12 AM

But even before the end of ICO they announced some big partnerships
If all the money were spent for lambos, then yes they might not have possibility))
But at the least they sent some tokens... it could have been worse, they could disappear completely

asdlolciterquit

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:10:57 PM

But even before the end of ICO they announced some big partnerships
If all the money were spent for lambos, then yes they might not have possibility))
But at the least they sent some tokens... it could have been worse, they could disappear completely

Do you know some of these big partnerships? "big" means..."big". I'm curios right now..
Anyway I don't think that they want to scam us in that way! I'm pretty sure they are still working hard in the project.
gametiny

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:13:21 PM

Thanks for your advise. I think, the team didn't take the math class ever.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:47:04 AM

I just learn that there's scam accusation with Livetree like I see this as a potential one yet they did this. It seems even a good one now can scam their participants in the sake of money. And another bad image again for Sylon huh yet too sad for hearing this tho.
Ayston

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:07:56 PM

Same has happened also to my friend it's not with Sylon but with Hua_hui or Hui_hui, the award for Jr. Member is $50 per week worth of token,the campaign was four weeks =$200 after completing it, but after the token distribution and the token was registered on a certain exchange the value only of his token was $. 000159104 and since then the value never move... Even with the crashed I thought at least $30-$50 was supposed to be the value....
Flodner

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:29:49 PM

Do you know some of these big partnerships? "big" means..."big". I'm curios right now..
Anyway I don't think that they want to scam us in that way! I'm pretty sure they are still working hard in the project.

You can check these "big" partnerships in the ANN thread if they didn't delete links
I don't know if they are working - I hope so, if somebody knows more - you can share the links here

revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:41:05 PM

I can't seem to find now on their webpage about the Bounties-Buyback. I guess we all got USED by this project. Glad i only participated only for a week.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: