Bitcoin Forum
March 24, 2017, 12:28:28 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want a trusted member to buy you something and shipped to your house? Give BTC!  (Read 559 times)
thefatcat

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 25, 2011, 03:26:46 AM

Trade me your BTC and I'll buy you anything from a website and have it shipped, but I need your BTC (appropriate amount for the item and shipping).  I am trusted and this can be seen in the "trusted traders" thread.  TECSHARE, trader steve, and wiseoldowl all can vouch for me and show I am an honest and good guy.

You must be a trusted member as well or send the BTC first.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
wildboy211

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2011, 02:37:13 AM

Trade me your BTC and I'll buy you anything from a website and have it shipped, but I need your BTC (appropriate amount for the item and shipping).  I am trusted and this can be seen in the "trusted traders" thread.  TECSHARE, trader steve, and wiseoldowl all can vouch for me and show I am an honest and good guy.

You must be a trusted member as well or send the BTC first.

Didnt i see your name in a signature somewhere??? Something about loaning money for meds?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.