Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 01:16:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [30-12-2013]- RBI: No move to regulate ''phoney'' Bitcoins  (Read 799 times)
BTCIndia (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

vini, vedi, no vici.

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 03:16:20 PM

http://www.domain-b.com/economy/general/20131230_framework.html

He's Nick Sazbo from Washington. I've my answer. Or Hal? :O
dc0ded

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 08:27:30 AM

This article provides great insights about the current stand of the authorities in India regarding bitcoin. However the situation is still very confusing for Indian bitcoin traders. I mean money laundering is a very serious offense in India and some bitcoin traders were booked under that. So what guidelines should a person follow here in India to buy and sell bitcoins so that the whole business remains completely legal?
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 09:04:02 AM

This article provides great insights about the current stand of the authorities in India regarding bitcoin. However the situation is still very confusing for Indian bitcoin traders. I mean money laundering is a very serious offense in India and some bitcoin traders were booked under that. So what guidelines should a person follow here in India to buy and sell bitcoins so that the whole business remains completely legal?

Which India trader was booked under ML charges?

dc0ded

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:46:11 PM

I think the initial news about raids at Mahin Gupta's offices mentioned that ML connections are also being investigated, and some other stuff like he was using fake company address for the transactions.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 04:50:48 PM

I think the initial news about raids at Mahin Gupta's offices mentioned that ML connections are also being investigated, and some other stuff like he was using fake company address for the transactions.

fake addy was a rumor.. The rest as you have mentioned was just about 'being investigated'. No charges from what I hear from a very very reliable source..

dc0ded

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 03:48:11 AM

fake addy was a rumor.. The rest as you have mentioned was just about 'being investigated'. No charges from what I hear from a very very reliable source..

That's a good news mate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: