Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:25:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New automated trading system on crypto exchanges. There is no monthly fee.  (Read 84 times)
David_Brame (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:14:57 PM

Accidentally found a website with information about the new automated trading system on crypto exchanges. The system works very well. Brings income about 0.5% every day. There is no subscription fee. The Commission is charged only from profitable trades.
https://www.apitrade.pro/about.htm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nichao

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:34:06 PM

oh yeah, just give them your api keys and soon you'll be a happy owner of some shitcoin, with the price around BTC  Grin
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:56:26 PM

So is this where they gather a ton of api keys then pump 1 coin with everyone's account? Similar to what happened to VIA on binance not long ago?

Not a whole bunch of information about this company when looking at the website... Huh
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:32:09 AM

They recommend opening a Binance account with a minimum of 0.1 BTC to start trading. Also, you would have to deposit $10 to their account.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:16:45 AM

It seems to me that this post is advertising this automatic system. Apparently, a very small marketing budget
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:07:33 PM

It seems to me that this post is advertising this automatic system. Apparently, a very small marketing budget

Ya this account posting same thing everyday now, i would be careful with this, i couldn't find any kind of forum or support on the site other than social media and telegram.....wish cryptowatch would hurry up and add api support for binance  Angry
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

Ya this account posting same thing everyday now, i would be careful with this, i couldn't find any kind of forum or support on the site other than social media and telegram.....wish cryptowatch would hurry up and add api support for binance  Angry
And lol, they have absolutely no information regarding risks and problems, which is a bad sign, even all the coolest projects always warn about possible thefts and so on. They're just like all those scam projects who go on about "we're so cool, you can earn millions with doing nothing and its 1000% secure".
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

The only fact that someone is trying to promote this bot by shilling from the newbie acc makes me cautious. Would never trust a single satoshi to this thing.
And lol, they have absolutely no information regarding risks and problems
Dude, just take a look at their website. They say that risks are low. You should trust them.
Low risk
The service uses the most advanced trading algorithms and arbitrage with minimum risk levels, based on machine learning

Is there any info about the bot that did that thing? imho it could be nice if people could share links to any suspicious trading software / exchanges somewhere in trading section.
Similar to what happened to VIA on binance not long ago?
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:33:37 AM

The only fact that someone is trying to promote this bot by shilling from the newbie acc makes me cautious. Would never trust a single satoshi to this thing.
And lol, they have absolutely no information regarding risks and problems
Dude, just take a look at their website. They say that risks are low. You should trust them.
Low risk
The service uses the most advanced trading algorithms and arbitrage with minimum risk levels, based on machine learning

Is there any info about the bot that did that thing? imho it could be nice if people could share links to any suspicious trading software / exchanges somewhere in trading section.
WOW low risk is that means its ez profit let me deposit 1 btc to get to lambo land. saying that they can assure users will almost have no loss and having 0.1 minimum is really big just to start trading its really really suspicious i wouldnt even trust them my 0.001. did they also say which coins they will trade in?.
trutel

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:41:46 AM

How long do you use the software? How much cryptocurrency do you invest using the software? Because it could plunge you in the future because the market moves randomly. It only takes skill, experience and patience to be able to conquer the market.
odb1

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

Accidentally found a website with information about the new automated trading system on crypto exchanges. The system works very well. Brings income about 0.5% every day. There is no subscription fee. The Commission is charged only from profitable trades.
https://www.apitrade.pro/about.htm

I just heard about this from you, i think there are robots working with the forex trading terminals only, before using this site please check he user reviews and find something otherwise it may be a risk to work with this and may be this is phishing site and we can lose our investment there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: