Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:21:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good coins to buy now and hold for a long term?  (Read 2202 times)
cryptoexcited (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:21:36 PM

Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I also don't like to invest in ICO's.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?
odb1

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:35:17 PM

Well personally I have only one coin electronium (ETN) i am just holding this and spend my all money in it. I have also participated in 2 ICO's lets see what i will get in return, I am not good to choose the right coin / ICO's for investment, just one friend told me about those ICO's and i invest my all funds.
cryptoexcited (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:49:26 PM

Well personally I have only one coin electronium (ETN) i am just holding this and spend my all money in it. I have also participated in 2 ICO's lets see what i will get in return, I am not good to choose the right coin / ICO's for investment, just one friend told me about those ICO's and i invest my all funds.

Thanks for your comment.
I have also recently participated in an ICO because I knew personally one of the marketing guys so let's see.
I am taking a look into Cryptopia where there are coins with no so much volume at the moment but great roadmaps and hopefully will get a pump when they have more exposure or reach bigger exchanges. I was thinking about EQT or CREA, but no sure if they will be more traded soon or they just will stay like this.
Both coins have a good project in different sectors and it seems that they have plans to start big marketing when they have a better version of their inicial platforms to attract real users and not only "speculators" with the coin.

Also, I have read CREA is being dumped because of the mining farms and wonder if its possible that they can implement some algo change to stop this...

Well, I'll keep researching more about it. All suggestions about coins are welcome!
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:36:17 PM

Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?
I really like Nano/Raiblocks,it has a huge potential (Fast transactions,zero fees) it has already shown that it's price can blow in no time just see the charts it went from $0.01-$0.12 to 30$ (Only in 2017)
Furthermore it's current price is kinda low you might consider buying it if you like it
Smiley

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:21:59 PM

Any tips?

If you are talking on investing on coins which is already in exchanges, then there lots of them. Bitcoin and ethereum is one of those coins worth to hold for a long term, since they already established in the market with high volume daily. Though there are other coins to consider but it still needs thorough observation on how they perform in the market.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:25:31 PM

Any tips?
With a market fluctuating continuously and very difficult to guess as the current time I believe that coin you have long term investment, that is the BCH. You can see that BCH is growing steadily and is a very good coin, which is highly appreciated by many experts who are capable of replacing bitcoin and will be recognized in many countries around the world.
DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:27:08 PM

Nice decision when you never like to invest in ICO, because the ICO are potentially Scam for now. When you search a good coin, maybe i'll suggest ethereum and litecoin to invest. Because those are stable coin and sometime they gave surprise that you never think before. But cryptocurrency are mistery, nobody can predict the future.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:43:14 PM

Any tips?
I believe that at this point coin can give you the security for your long term investment that is ETH. You can see that ETH is a very valuable coin and second in terms of market capitalization. ETH with great applications and is the coin of the super good coin. So this is a very potential coin and has the potential to grow very strong.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:37:14 AM

Any tips?
I believe that at this point coin can give you the security for your long term investment that is ETH. You can see that ETH is a very valuable coin and second in terms of market capitalization. ETH with great applications and is the coin of the super good coin. So this is a very potential coin and has the potential to grow very strong.
Yes I agree on that, i believe that etherium has a capability to rise soon and it is already proven and tested. There are so many good altcoin on the feild and it is really depend on us on how we do gaining on the altcoin feild so many ways but we need to choose what's really best for us.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:13:52 AM

Any tips?
Yes I agree on that, i believe that etherium has a capability to rise soon and it is already proven and tested. There are so many good altcoin on the feild and it is really depend on us on how we do gaining on the altcoin feild so many ways but we need to choose what's really best for us.
I believe that bitcoin is the best coin that is really good for a long term of holding maybe we can do buying today and hold in a long term and then wait for the update of the price. The bitcoin will really rise soon from the start it is really slowly rising, sometimes it will drop and sometimes it will rise, but  at the end I see that it's price is really end up to high and throughout the year it's value is slowly becoming big.
jennyluwariz

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:37:29 AM

Good that, you want to invest in a coin that is already in the exchange or Popular/not popular. at this time, you can consider holding ETH as it has huge potential compared to other technologies that are in.

If it comes to altcoins which are already on Exchanges, you can check Electronium, BCH.
mistajackson

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:03:29 AM

There is nothing that catches my eye personally at the moment. I would wait a bit.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:29:08 AM

There is nothing that catches my eye personally at the moment. I would wait a bit.
I think you are not analyse the promising platform because lot of potential coins are available in the market. If you really looking to Crypto investment I suggest some promising platform but you are not fit for the Crypto investment because number Coins are growing fastly but you are creating the negative feedback of Cryptocurrency.
cryptoexcited (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:10:31 PM

Wow thanks a lot for your comments!

I hold BTC and ETH since a year ago or so but never tried to hodl other coins before (except of fast trading).
Since I am using Cryptopia at the moment I got some CREA that is extremely low at the moment and I am sure it will go x5 when the team makes somthing to prevent mining farms. Algo got some ETN that I am going to hodl, very promising roadmap!

Where is the best exchange to get NANO?

Also, does any of you know any good Telegram channel/group for traders?
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

Wow thanks a lot for your comments!

I hold BTC and ETH since a year ago or so but never tried to hodl other coins before (except of fast trading).
Since I am using Cryptopia at the moment I got some CREA that is extremely low at the moment and I am sure it will go x5 when the team makes somthing to prevent mining farms. Algo got some ETN that I am going to hodl, very promising roadmap!

Where is the best exchange to get NANO?

Also, does any of you know any good Telegram channel/group for traders?
Nano is available in many popular exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, Bit-z and others.
I assume you already know these exchanges Smiley

PS:This is just an advice from me,please trade at your own risk,I'm not responsible of your trades.

Good luck Smiley

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:49:04 PM

Try to choose the coins that started to grow well, perhaps their growth will continue a little.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:34:31 PM

Always hold some level of Bitcoins but not all. I would say some notable coins that you should consider are:

1. Ethereum
2. Stellar Lumens
3. Waves

I think those have pretty good potentials to grow in the future. Ethereum is obviously and undeniably the forerunner in its class and it is pretty much one of the most developed with a robust community behind it. Stellar is a very interesting coin which could be the currency we need to enable us to use for micro-payments in real world transactions. Lastly, Waves is something similar to Ethereum, but has features that stands out. It also has very active community and development and could rival Ethereum in the future which could lead the price to increase by a lot in the future.
Smooke

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:37:57 PM

KOMODO Wink
good crypto, only for holding.

suzanogbomo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:39:10 PM

i will like to see some suggestions too,i am new here
cryptoexcited (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

Thanks! What about XEM (NEM)?
I am impressed by the good job the development the team is doing and the own blockchain and consensus protocol proof of importance
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: