Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good coins to buy now and hold for a long term?  (Read 2199 times)
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

You should consider the following types of coin:
1) EOS
2) Dogecoin
3) Stellar
These types of coin have the potential to strong develop this year.
I believe that at this point you should not invest in any coin and especially the altcoin, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitocin prices are constantly adjusting and sharply reduced. . Decreasing bitcoin prices will make the altcoin prices drop sharply, so I believe you should not invest any longer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

Sometimes you just need to take some risks on some ico best idea is to make sure they are legit and just incase tey decide to cancel  ico you will be on the safe side

Yes you are right, it was a little bit hard to find good ico's today because not every one of them is legit and you always need to read their white paper to determine if the project is really good.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:50:48 PM

Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I also don't like to invest in ICO's.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?
The market is volatile and difficult to predict, you can see that the price of bitcoin in the past days after touching the $ 8500 level is currently adjusted at the $ 8100 level but the price of altcoin is very strong. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin will continue to increase in the medium term, so the market will fluctuate very strongly in the coming days. Please buy bitcoin right now.
I believe that at this time you should not invest in bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, the market is beginning to continue bearish as bitcoin prices are falling sharply. The last few hours and have dragged for altcoin plummeted. So I believe that at this point you should only invest in short bitcoin.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:28:38 PM

The market again goes down, at this point of time other coins also in red mode. Always good coin to invest is bitcoin, because now the price of bitcoin is down but in future surely it will have bright future. So you can hold the bitcoin for long time will give more benefit than now. Other coins such as ethereum, stellar, ripple and neo are also good to invest.

rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:32:55 PM

You should consider the following types of coin:
1) EOS
2) Dogecoin
3) Stellar
These types of coin have the potential to strong develop this year.
I believe that at this point you should not invest in any coin and especially the altcoin, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitocin prices are constantly adjusting and sharply reduced. . Decreasing bitcoin prices will make the altcoin prices drop sharply, so I believe you should not invest any longer.

Maybe the coins you recommend has a good progress in the market but i always prefer to invest on either ethereum or bitcoins since both of this coins does have the potential to pump up its price even more in the future.

CanErik

Activity: 756
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:38:14 PM

Hi;

WAN, VIA, LISK, SHIFT, WAVES, HVN, XAS, SNM and of course BTC. Mark my words.

Kind regards
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:06:15 PM

Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.
Any tips?

Very important! Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future. With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority.
pkb007

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:22:38 PM

Bitcoin and ETH is the great for purchase and hold coin too. Bitcoin being the leading cryptocurrency has a high graph depicting the profitability and upward push in in keeping with unit percent output or price. ETH has a slow and step by step growing fee which commonly is chargeable for the wide variety of human beings making an investment within the technology. besides, each ETH and Bitcoin are normally desirable and can be used as substitute for coins. There have more strong coin. XRP, BCH, EOS and lots of greater in pinnacle indexed.
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:56:52 PM

BTCitcoin and Ethereum is the basic one, all hodlers must have these coin in their portfolio,
also choosing in the current top 20 altcoin is also a smart and safe choice.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:59:21 PM

Any tips?
I think that at this point of time there is no coin you should invest long term, you can see that the market is beginning to return to its bear market and bitcoin prices after several days of consecutive increases are now falling back. $ 7,800 price altcoin is also down very deep. Therefore, I believe that at this time you should only invest in short-term bitcoin.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:25:05 PM

Any tips?
You can see that the market is starting to return to its bear market when today bitcoin prices are constantly falling and consequently the price of altcoin continues to be deeply drowned. Therefore, I believe that at this point you should not invest long term, the risk will be very high because according to my analysis, the market will continue to decrease until 2018.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:53:47 PM

BTCitcoin and Ethereum is the basic one, all hodlers must have these coin in their portfolio,
also choosing in the current top 20 altcoin is also a smart and safe choice.
I believe so.Bitcoin and ethereum have high potentials that will surely give us good profits in the future if we see their prices reach high peaks already.I'm sure these two will be very good coins to invest because through the years,they both shown their transparency and being the most trusted coins and most profitable in the crypto community.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:05:47 AM

Crowdmachine is one of them. It is just new and not a lot of crypto youtube talks about it. It is already listed in Bittrex which is very surprising because bittrex does not accept coin listings that easily. It is still cheap and another good thing is their progress is very fast.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:12:28 AM

Bitcoin and ETH is the great for purchase and hold coin too. Bitcoin being the leading cryptocurrency has a high graph depicting the profitability and upward push in in keeping with unit percent output or price. ETH has a slow and step by step growing fee which commonly is chargeable for the wide variety of human beings making an investment within the technology. besides, each ETH and Bitcoin are normally desirable and can be used as substitute for coins. There have more strong coin. XRP, BCH, EOS and lots of greater in pinnacle indexed.
I think you should not invest in any coin at this time, with a no market and bitcoin is hard to kick, your long-term investment risk is very high. Today's bitcoin prices have started going back down and I believe bitcoin prices will fall sharply until the end of 2018. Bitcoin prices are likely to fall, as you can see that prices are falling. The current altcoin is falling very deep.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:41:32 AM

it seems the best to buy and hold up for a very long time and used for the long term so bitcoin is the best coin and can provide certainty of price increases because the total supply of very limited bitcoin and very high bitcoin demand make bitcoin could potentially to be very expensive.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:44:56 AM

If not all, majority of the ICO coins are declining. At first they showed good signs but as time goes by it is decrease in value.

I would say, BTC is still the best for long term investment. And then ETH followed. These two, let us say, are the most stable among the rest. They may decline in value but will not stay for that long. Expect them to climb after some time.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:56:08 AM

If you want to buy some good coin you can check Stellar. EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, IOTA, and Tether because at the moment this coin is a top ten coin. I think it is best for a long-term hold. I'm holding this coin and I also hold INV Token for a Long time. The long-term hold is always profitable so you can hold this coin for a long time. Hope you can succeed in your Holding.
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:25:27 AM

Personally, I do not like to recommend coins for people to hold as this is supposed to be researched by the investor and for the investor to do his or her own diligence. However, the coins/tokens I can recommend for the long term are, ethos, zilliqa, etherum, waves, power ledger and bitcoin. These are my own recommendations
This is the point. Everyone here come with something different in his mind. People have different mindsets and objectives for their trading and investing tenure. Then why to give them restricted options and why to impose our own choices over them. Although this man has asked question but I think we all must tell him to research about every coin himself from scratch.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 10:11:52 AM

Bitcoin is the best choice for long term investment because the price still able to going up to 100 times in afew years, and others altcoin that will have great future is XLM, WAVES, LTC, DASH, NANO, ADA, NEO. For the better make investment by portfolio BTC for 60% and for other altcoins 40%. Whenn you decide to hold it for long term you should be have target profit because the price can be going lower after all the times high.

Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:42:50 AM

I made for myself a list of coins that I want to keep in my portfolio by the end of the year: BTC, ETH, XLM, BAT, Uchain, Monero
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: