Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good coins to buy now and hold for a long term?  (Read 2199 times)
backspace jejel

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:20:45 AM

I will not discuss BTC and ETH here because we all know that both are good to be hold for a long time, I see there are several altcoins that have the potential to be held, including:
1. ADA
2. TEN
3. ACDC
4. DOGE
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:16:09 AM

Before decide in which coin should be to invest in long term, we have to see first historical the price, in my opinion good coin for long term investment is coin that just going down not more than 80% in this bearish market. These coin can be Bitcoin, XLM and ETC . Last year XLM was going up to the 8900% from september to december and this biggest gainer ever that i have seen in short times. And could be XLM will do it again later so just hold it for long term.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:13:17 PM

I think it is a good opportunity to investment more money to buy more bitcoin.It holds for longtime to get high price.
Yeah you are right it is the best time to invest more in bitcoin because the price is low and hope that in the future its price will go up. Due to low price more and more people will invest in bitcoin and due to high investment cap the price will automatically increase. It is a little bit risky but without taking risks you cannot make money in cryptocurrency. Be patient and buy some coins today.
waniowski
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

Have a look at DGTX token. Token will be used at Digitex Futures Exchange for trading futures contracts on BTC, ETH  and LTC. Traders will have to own DGTX tokens to perform trades so demand for tokens should be stable and we should expect price to rise. Exchange platform will be online during Q4 2018. DGTX tokens were sold at ICO for 0.01$, now price is around 0.03$.
Important thing here is that this exchange will be the first commission-free exchange on the market so we should see first mover advantage.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:38:12 PM

Try to review nxy coin which you can get the information in my signature dont expect to high but i guarateed you will get income by holding this coin. This coin is more competetive just read about their project and also you will encounter the very supportive management and active support team easy to reach if you have a concern.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

it's hard to predict if we see which coins are better because I think some of these coins are good but we have to look at the potential of the next few years if we invest long term because not all coins will be good for a long time...
This kind of Op questions are the questions that each person will always have to answer on their own. You have to do your proper research to know the market you really want to be investing in and then compare each market in terms of prospect or based on what you think. There are so many assets out there, and no one can tell how far they will go, but as long as it is worth being a part of, then that is what matters.

The best cryptocurrency to buy and hodl right now is Bitcoin, Ethererum, Cardano, Ripple, IOTA and Tron. My opinion.
Those are certainly some pretty good coins worth holding at the moment and for the fact that they are some of the top coins with high market cap; it makes it easier for anyone to make the decision in joining where the smart moneys are joining which gives it less risk than low volume markets. Cardano most especially looks like a sleeping giant at the moment and I would not be surprised to see it go bigger in coming years.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:48:37 PM

the only place to invest well in the crypto world is Bitcoin and Ethereum, why? because Bitcoin is a crypto currency pioneer and king of crypto currencies. while Ethereum is the King of Altcoin for now. because the 80% smart contract platform is used by ICO tokens. so this makes proof of ethereum's usefulness.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:47:44 PM

the only place to invest well in the crypto world is Bitcoin and Ethereum, why? because Bitcoin is a crypto currency pioneer and king of crypto currencies. while Ethereum is the King of Altcoin for now. because the 80% smart contract platform is used by ICO tokens. so this makes proof of ethereum's usefulness.
Agree with you same as you I consider only bitcoin the best coin to buy right now because price is not really high we can easily afford but the profit is really very high. Recently my friends told me that market now a day is really nice so I should buy some coin to hold, waiting more can only get our profit miner so buy now and it is perfect time to trade or invest with bitcoin.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:38:42 PM

You can buy a ethereum start for a cheap price from now because before 450$ after 210$ and now you can hold ethereum for long term and hold until ethereum will increase it price in the future.

tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:04:14 AM

VIT is a potential coin, and that's why I choose to hold them for a long time. They are a coin that has more advantages over other coins.
There are two ways one is of long term and one of short if you want to go for your desired source then you have plenty of currencies or crypto as well. Let me tell you about crypto sources in which the best recommended coin is the Bitcoin which is best in long term as well as Ethereum though is less in price currently but it recovers for future profit so you have these two best coins.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

In this bearish situation, it is impossible to guess which coins might give you good returns in the long-term and there are many good potential coins in the market which has real and actual development. These coins will always have a chance to reach a higher value in the market.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:25:43 AM

Bitcoin is the long term holding crypto.  Bitcoin performs better on the long run! The best time to invest in Bitcoin is during bear market as we have presently in crypto market.  Bitcoin is a good investment in cryptocurrency and it's yield better  in the long term!

weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I also don't like to invest in ICO's.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?

I highly suggested that you should invest on ethereum because the market prices right now is currently dropping, that is the reason why you should not sell your coins, in order to earn more profit in the future.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:01:56 AM

In this bottomed price of crypto,  all coins that include 100 top ranking will be have potential to offer 10 times profit in just afew month,  so all that coin will be possible to going up to the highest price again.  And for the long term investment will be low risk if you chooce Bitcoin and Ethereum.  And if you looking for good coin that not listed yet on the big exchange,  that coin will be TPAY/TokenPay.

Topcarey

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:39:30 AM

Well, Bob's repair is doing good and they have been bringing cash to crypto. So I think they will be just fine and increase in value.
In my opinion cryptocurrency investment is an extra business, and investors can make money without doing anything if they have no time for trading. Just buy and hold coins for some time and when price go up you can sell for higher price. Your investment will be doubled. If you have trading experience then it is much better. You can make more money from effective trading.
Duogembrot

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

I think the good coin to buy at this time is bitcoin and ethereum because I see the price of these two coins always has a very good price movement and the total supply of this coin is very limited so that the price can be very expensive and very suitable for the long term .
rudox

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

There is no gainsaying about the best coin to buy for holding it has to be Bitcoin and Ether. The reason is that bitcoin and Ethereum has the  highest market share and the liquidity is always there at any time so investing in bitcoin and ethereum for a long term trading is not a bad strategy. Over time there will  surely be some profits added to the invested amount. There are other ones like EOS, MINEX and  BAABS.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:58:53 AM

Hi, I have just registered to get some ideas about good coins to buy and hodl for a long term.
I don't want to invest in coins that are now in a bubble but coins with a real project behind with a promising future and of course increase of its price.
I also don't like to invest in ICO's.
I am watching some projects that have interesting platforms already launched in beta and still don't have much media attention, and still it is easy to get in direct touch with their teams and still are not on big exchanges.

Any tips?
I think Bitcoin is still the best currency and worth investing and keeping up for now. Next to it are my 2 favorite altcoins. Euthereum and Litecoins. Altcoins can bring high profitability and competitiveness with Bitcoin in the future is not small. If you have money, invest in them.

-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

There are numerous projects with a high potential. For example, IOTA. IOTA is already working with many companies including Volkswagen, Bosch, Fujistu. I think that these co-operations will be decisive for a success. I can also recommend Ethereum, as 90% of the cryptocurrencies are already built on the Ethereum platform.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

Totally agree with your point of view that BTC and ETH are the coins for long term business and that Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency king and has been the only technology that earned a great position in the market despite so many hurdles in the start and ETH being the first altcoin giving birth to the rest of the coins but these are not the only investments. There are yet so many assets in the market that can multiply your wealth at a speed much higher than that of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: