Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Moon] Mooncoin Pool - moon.poolerino.com, PROP, 0% Fee  (Read 1461 times)
Mikellev (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:27:00 PM

Your #1 Pool is also avail for Moon now!

http://moon.poolerino.com/

0% Fee

12+12 Core Intel
Live-Chat!
Only SSD HDD
Stratum
VARDIFF
Every 2 Min block stats update
Instant payout once a block is confirmed
PROP Payout
Payouts every 5 minute
Mobile friendly interface. (tablet and phone)
Dedicated Staff (We are here everyday for you)
own and improved MPOS Version (Managed by one of the MPOS developers)

Sample cgminer.exe: cgminer.exe --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://eac.poolerino.com:3337 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

Lets get this thing mined!
Fredyy

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 08:57:15 PM

I mined non stop at LAUNCH and was getting confirmed found blocks for the pool right away, stayed with pool until the disconnect. What happened to all of those mined blocks at launch?Huh!?

User- Goodsmash

You probably just got the notification, that new blocks where found from the network, all blocks we found were credited to your users and you can find them here: http://moon.poolerino.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

We just had some trouble while syncing and starting the pool at the same time, since in the beging there where some nearly forks in the mainchain.
socket

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:30:08 PM

Sorry Freddy but you guys need to look into the first 15 minutes after we launched the pool, we were finding blocks.

"FOUND BLOCK FOR POOL!"

This is not an error. The difficulty was VERY low and myself and a few others were getting blocks for the pool.

Your pool disconnected after the first 10-15 minutes.

We need data and pay out for the blocks for when we all launched and connected.

At diff 1 I was finding blocks too like gangbusters then having them rejected for being stale... just because you find the block the network wants doesn't mean you're the first one to turn it in to the network.. esp when you have that many people mining at such a low difficulty.
Mikellev (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:47:28 PM

So thats how I know the polish guys, rly nice, thank you mr fast pool scammer.

A pool that even has not opened his statistics to new users, a pool with 98% anonymous accounts and top 400 MH/s Users.... yes for sure.

And btw, dont see anything wrong with my pm to you.

we got this from YOUR pool operator Smiley

albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:49:06 PM

i agree with the other users here. Mined at poolerino straight from the start, after 15 mins went down and 0 coins from that. Should be maybe 1 million or more. I always mined at mike's pools but this one was a fail. I was really sad and luckily managed to get coins at mooncoinpool...

just wanna mention that i got over 3m of coins at mooncoinpool from when i switched from poolerino to there, got them in like 30 mins / 1 hour and BEFORE that i was mining at poolerino. From poolerino i got a total of like 2500 coins... so definitely something went wrong there
Mikellev (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:55:45 PM

I will not respond to your childish behavior. Time will show the ppl who you rly are.

And yes, my personal opinion is: YOU ARE A SCAMMER

and now Im waiting for your lawyers from hamburg..... rofl

call me scammer again and my lawyer from hamburg will take care of you Wink and yes I love german law Smiley
albertdros

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:56:29 PM

any clarification on my comment mike? was your pool forked the first 15 mins it was up?
Mikellev (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:59:22 PM

Well we tried to find out, but until the crash no block was send to our pool. thats all I can say.
Maybe forked or not valid blocks. all happend within the first minutes at 0.00x difficulty.

any clarification on my comment mike? was your pool forked the first 15 mins it was up?
fast-pool.com

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 01:12:37 PM

shitstorm is over...we didnt know coins were returned...sorry
albertdros

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:16:45 PM

Well we tried to find out, but until the crash no block was send to our pool. thats all I can say.
Maybe forked or not valid blocks. all happend within the first minutes at 0.00x difficulty.

yea so thats weird because in the same amount of time AFTER your pool was up i found over millions at mooncoinpool, thats why i was a bit angry/sad. If i had mined at moonpool from the start, i couldve had million or 2 more coins. My friend mined the exact amount of time as me but started at moonpool, with the exact same config he got 5.7 mil coins. I got 3.5 mil from moonpool because i stepped in later, after your pool went down. Before the downtime i got nothing. I basically lost a lot of coins so you can see why i was angry. Also, ive been mining at your pools always.
Mikellev (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:19:54 PM

I know and especially in your case Im rly worried.... but all I can offer is the raw data of our pool db, so everybody can see at what time what blocks came in.

But others can say: well you edited the list also... so I dont know.

yea so thats weird because in the same amount of time AFTER your pool was up i found over millions at mooncoinpool, thats why i was a bit angry/sad. If i had mined at moonpool from the start, i couldve had million or 2 more coins. My friend mined the exact amount of time as me but started at moonpool, with the exact same config he got 5.7 mil coins. I got 3.5 mil from moonpool because i stepped in later, after your pool went down. Before the downtime i got nothing. I basically lost a lot of coins so you can see why i was angry. Also, ive been mining at your pools always.
Mikellev (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 05:29:58 PM

ATTN: We will shut down this pool (moon) 02.01.2014 due to a lack of interest in the coin / not enough miners. Webpage will be online for 14 days to withdraw your coins. Thanks for mining with us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: