Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:34:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WTB] Scrypt hashing power, paying 120% of LTC profitability  (Read 3900 times)
Terk (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 06:28:11 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 02:23:15 PM by Terk

This was a beta thread for closed beta tests of www.clevermining.com auto-switch mining pool.

Long story short: I underpromised and overdelivered, promising to pay guaranteed 120% Litecoin profitability but surprising beta users and actually paying more.

The pool is now open to everyone. Please refer to the webpage or to the current thread.

Original post for reference:

I am developing custom altcoin-switching pool software and would like to rent some scrypt hashing power for short-term beta testing before public launch.

Short version:

During this closed beta period I'm offering guaranteed 120% LTC profitability, that is I'll pay 120% of what your hashing power would earn if you were mining Litecoins - as of this moment it is [deleted old numbers] BTC/day per 1 MH/s comparing to 0.00745 BTC/day per 1 MH/s if you were mining Litecoin at 0% fee pool. Reply or PM me with your hashrate and I'll send you the pool address (VARDIFF, BTC address as username).

More details:

You will be paid based on accepted shares and earnings will be calculated based on current conditions (Litecoin difficulty and LTC/BTC price). Payouts are daily with no minimum balance required for payout.

I don't publish the pool address because I need to limit hashrate of this beta test to be sure that I'll be able to pay 120% LTC profitability from my own funds even if it won't earn me that much. I want to increase hashrate gradually while monitoring the pool so I will be providing access on a first-come first-serve basis with possible delays between people starting mining. Rigs of all sizes are welcomed.

This is my offer for the beta testing period which is limited in time. As of now, you will have access to some very basic but nearly real-time stats (https://i.imgur.com/hfJ2wIj.png) to check what hashrate is detected by the pool. More detailed stats with hourly breakdowns and actual BTC earnings are coming very soon.

This is a beta test so even while I think that uptime will be 100%, I don't guarantee it. You are advised to setup a backup pool in your miner to don't lose hashing time in case of any problems.

If you are interested, please reply or PM telling me your hashrate and when you could start mining. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to share.

(edit: updated current rates basing on new LTC difficulty and LTC/BTC prices)

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kenshin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 06:45:12 PM

I got 3060 KH/s will you be interested?
player01

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 06:48:57 PM

63 KH if you are interested can mine as soon as possible
Terk (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 08:06:26 PM

First person mining for almost an hour now. Ready for more miners.

player01

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:40:09 AM

Been mining for a few hours. Looks good so far.

Will wait to see some stats such as blocks found expected payout, total pool power etc.
Terk (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:10:27 PM

Been mining for a few hours. Looks good so far.

Will wait to see some stats such as blocks found expected payout, total pool power etc.

Right now you can see your hashrate to control how it's hashing. I'll work on more detailed stats tomorrow evening. It's New Year's eve and today I'm only lurking to see if everything is working good. Looking good so far.

Already have couple people mining at this pool and everything seems to work fine. Financial results are also very promising. More hashrate is welcome at this point!

hipstacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:43:31 PM

Sure, I'd like to try your pool. I've got ~2800 kHash to offer. I've sent you a PM.

Terk (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:16:47 PM

Another access details sent. Everything looking good so far. Ready for more miners Smiley

hipstacoin

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:27:44 PM

I'm mining now, haven't seen payouts yet Wink but Terk's a nice guy and the stats look professional. Could use a bit more transparency and information tho, but hey, we're in beta, so I"m not complaining.

proinside

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:32:44 PM

So.. a bit more information? Would have around 700-7500 khash/s in 2 days spare and 3-4 days later double the amount.
Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:36:25 PM

I might send some hashing power in a couple of days. When will you end the beta.
gross

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:42:24 PM

100M with 170% of LTC profitability,pm me if you interested
Terk (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:00:56 PM

I'm mining now, haven't seen payouts yet Wink but Terk's a nice guy and the stats look professional. Could use a bit more transparency and information tho, but hey, we're in beta, so I"m not complaining.

I'm still doing payouts semi-manually so as I wrote in the first post, they will start tomorrow. There's not much to payout after couple of hours anyway.

I'll also add more detailed stats and reporting tomorrow / the day after.

So.. a bit more information? Would have around 700-7500 khash/s in 2 days spare and 3-4 days later double the amount.

Great! Just let me know when you're ready and I'll send you the pool address.

I might send some hashing power in a couple of days. When will you end the beta.

I don't know when. I need some more hashpower than I have now. The after-beta will basically differ mostly by some more complete website with more stats and probably different premium over LTC profitability. I need some time+hashpower to figure out a reasonable level - basically to check how far from real are profits that my software predicts.

I think that the after-beta offer will be better than +20% and if it will be then I will match this final offer to all previous miners, so I'll pay additional premium for past days just as if the premium was at the same level from the beginning. Beta miners won't get worse offer than the final offer for sure (I think I'll even throw some bonus to beta miners as a thank you).

100M with 170% of LTC profitability,pm me if you interested

Can't commit to that level of premium yet. I need a bit more time+hashpower to verify my calculations. I am sure that after-beta I will offer more than 120% (and I will top up beta testers payouts to match that final offer, so nobody should hesitate to start mining now), but I don't think it will be as high as 170%. If you take average profits of HashCows or Middlecoin over 30 days you will find that their average profitability is much, much lower than this. I believe I can offer better profitability than theirs (averaged over 30 days), but can't decide about the final offer just yet. I'll let you know when I have something better to offer than the current 120%.

_4Char

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 04:22:14 PM

I've got 200kh/s free atm and 735kh/s if needed.  Wink
Terk (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:27:00 PM

Just sent you PM.

mikeybit

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:39:44 PM

I can spare 1-3 mh/s
dE_logics

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 04:57:29 AM

I've 194KH/s free.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Terk (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:24:29 AM

Sent you both PMs. Happy New Year to everyone!

sjasbury

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 08:42:23 AM

I can sen some your way also
crazy987

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 04:37:24 PM

i have 1400khash ready to go.