Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Powered 24cm PCI-E 1x to 16x Riser Cables USA $20/ea - IN STOCK  (Read 1066 times)
supercomputer987 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 06:53:46 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 05:25:19 AM by supercomputer987

These HIGH QUALITY Powered PCI-E 1x to 16x 24cm Long Riser/Extender Cables are IN STOCK and will ship to you directly from Central USA (St. Louis, Missouri).  These cables are perfect for anyone who is mining Bitcoin, Litecoin, Worldcoin, Dogecoin, or any other cryptocurrency.

Current Price is $20.00 each including free shipping.  Willing to accept offers and give bulk discounts.  Please PM me for any offers or bulk discount questions.

Payment options include PayPal, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and any other reasonable payment method.

https://i.imgur.com/2gZetpq.png

Relocate your graphics cards up to 24cm (0.24m) away from your motherboard.

INCREASE AIRFLOW to keep your PC and your graphics cards as cool as possible!

PCI-E 16x adapter locks onto your video card.  No more connectors working their way loose!

Relocate your video cards away from your motherboard to reduce potential damage to your main system components caused by heat or excessive power draw directly from the motherboard.  After spacing graphics cards apart to allow better airflow or removing graphics cards from the case, many people report temperature decreases of up to 15oC and a much more reliable and stable mining environment.

We have a limited quantity IN STOCK and these won’t last long, so order your cables today before it’s too late.

Features
  • Power smoothing capacitors to deliver reliable power to your cards.
  • Dedicated MOLEX power cable to avoid possible damage to your motherboard when running high power cards.
  • Extra long 24cm adapter length.

Installation Procedure
  • Simply attach the large PCI-E 16x connector to your video card.
  • Insert the small 1x connector into an available PCI-E slot on your motherboard.
  • Hook up an active Molex cable to the adapter’s power cable.
  • Turn on your computer and check that everything is functioning as expected.
  • Profit!

FAQ
Q: Can I use more than one adapter to use multiple graphics cards?
A: Absolutely! You can hook up as many as your motherboard has available PCI-E slots.

Q: Can I only plug the PCI-E 1x adapter into a 1x slot on the motherboard?
A: No.  You can plug the PCI-E 1x adapter into any available standard PCI-E slot including 1x, 4x, 8x, and 16x slots.

Q: Are you located in some foreign country that my package will take forever to get to me?
A: No.  You item will ship directly to you from a central location (St. Louis, Missouri) within USA.

Q: Are these items in stock?
A: Yes all items are in stock and ship out ASAP.  This is NOT a preorder.

Q: My computer won’t recognize my video card using the cable.
A: Some computers need a jumper wire on the PCI-E slot, so the computer will recognize it.  If needed, you can get a good explanation of how to HERE.

Q: Will these adapters slow down my hash rate on my graphics cards?
A: No.  The mining process consumes a relatively low bandwidth between the motherboard and graphics cards, so you will NOT see any slowdown.  If anything, you will see an INCREASED HASH RATE due to the stability and the additional overclocking you can perform due to the decreased temperature, if desired.

Q: Are international orders allowed?
A: At this time no.  If you have an interest in placing an international order, please send me a message.

*Free shipping to the lower 48.  Additional charges will apply for Hawaii and Alaska.

https://i.imgur.com/bA89xL3.png
https://i.imgur.com/npQI8mW.png
Walking Glitch

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Amateur Professional

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 08:33:37 PM

I am in need of a powered riser, however, you have no rep. If you send first or organize an escrow, I will buy from you. If you send first, you don't need to worry about your riser disappearing, I'm not throwing away my rep for $25.
supercomputer987 (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 10:08:13 PM

I am more than happy to work with you to determine a transaction that is safe for both of us, either through an escrow, PayPal, or consider sending first to build a reputation.  I sent you a message to discuss the details.

Still have a large quantity of items left IN STOCK for anyone else who is interested feel free to respond on here or send me a message directly.
supercomputer987 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 07:00:43 PM

All current orders have been packed and shipped.  I still have around 150 more cables IN STOCK ready to go for anyone interested in purchasing.
supercomputer987 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:26:03 AM

The price has been lowered to $20/each.  I still have around 120 riser cables left in stock.
Walking Glitch

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Amateur Professional

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:11:10 AM

I thought I posted in your thread too, but I recommend this seller. The riser itself is of superb quality, and it was shipped fast. Also, have a free bump.
twistedtrick

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:47:12 AM

I need one of these ASAP, please get in touch and let me know how to move forward with an order.

Thank you!
supercomputer987 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 05:10:40 AM

Walking Glitch: I appreciate the kind words.  It was a pleasure to do business with you.
TwistedTrick: I just sent you a private message a few minutes ago.

For anyone interested, I still have approximately 65 cables IN STOCK and another shipment on its way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: