Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INC][EXPERIMENTAL] InterCoin, interconnected to CHANGE | NEXT BETATESTING  (Read 3940 times)
intercoin-dev (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:10:20 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 12:16:23 PM by intercoin-dev

INTERCOIN,  the new coin interconnected for CHANGE

InterCoin Specs

total supply:  5,745,770 USC
special offer: KICK-OFF SPECIAL OFFER !!!  1BTC = 10,000 INC until 15th Jan 2014, then normal purchase price of 1BTC=1,000 INC
premine, charges, honnors: 10% for InterCoin Team honoraries and fees
ETA InterCoin Add-on: DELAYED TO 6TH JAN

Discussion

One of the goals of cryptocoins is to become highly accepted like a means of payment in life and business. For it, a nice feature is to be highly exchangeable either by another crypto or by another currency. For this purpose, secundary market exchanges have been provided, with the aim of allowing easy exchange between currencies.

Later approach, like MasterCoin MSC, provides a built-in exchange facilities, implemented on a protocol layer onto bitcoin blockchain. This recent implementation, however, is not clear respect to the full set of primitives and the consistency between versions and backward-compatibility in the blockchain.

Other criticisms are related about the need of "purity of address" checking when a primitive is made. Some voices claim a recursive transversal of  blockchain until EXODUS address, checking  involved addresses, would be needed for any operation, so that it is guaranteed not double-spending is made.

INC InterCoin, the new coin interconnected for CHANGE

We present a solution pointing out these problems and providing some interesting features, coexisting with a basic bult-in exchange. InterCoin will implement a basic built-in exchange, besides of an instant exchange facilities, enabling faster paths for exchange solutions. In this respect, we have got a clear and realistic approach pointing out these common problems shared for all coins.

InterCoin, besides, is called to be the exchange coin for excellence, because it will be interconnected natively and  by means of external exchanges to the vast of market capitalization (see figure).

About us

We are mainly tecnical experienced people and we think programmers and techniciams must to be on top of crypto projects, above of marketing, PR, and blah blah people.

Some details

Not much details of implementation can be revealed for now .We are planning generate a total 5,745,770 INC InterCoins, distribuited by means of the CHANGE address until 03/01/2014 (1st March of 2014). A first approach is 1,000 INC ==> 1 BTC. A 10% will be reserved.

The same address is shared between BTC, INC and MSC networks, so feel free for purchasing InterCoin in advance. Purchase will be registered after CHANGE address, so you can check it in blockchain.info later when you want. A simple tool will be provided for check amount of purchased InterCoins.

Briefly, a rough roadmap would be:

- A whitepaper, explaining the proposal of implementation and architectural solution.
- A simple tool will be provided by browsing INC purchases.
- Aditional marketing stuff: logo, forum, web design etc

Tools, software & protoypes

• INC Purchase Viewer

Kick-off of project is in a very very recent stage. This is not a reason for working and getting results, and showing some of prototyping and tools. This is the case of this simple 'INC Purchase Viewer', beeing tested currently.

'INC Purchase Viewer' allows to you tracking your INC purchases, with the current conversion factor applied, and showing the total of INC generated.

Detailed info at post above.

Feel free for PM me.

This is all for now. I will update this thread with all related stuff about design and implementation.

Regards

intercoin-dev
InterCoin Lead Architect
intercoin-dev (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:23:59 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2014, 01:28:19 PM by intercoin-dev

'InterCoin Add-on' Beta Release

Income event 'InterCoin Add-on Beta Release
- ETA for Beta Testers, 2 Jan 2014   INDEFINITELY DELAYED
- PM if you are interested in to take part.
panonym

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Help and Love one another ♥

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:29:49 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2013, 07:44:10 PM by panonym

Oh look! Another one.
Worst that gremlins under rain.

Not much details of implementation can be revealed for now
Very secret, muchz mysterious
   But quick! send your money 12tdgzDqhifuxbHdZ8ptustxqEEUhFfFhv
      I give you ten times my share!

A 10% will be reserved.
Premine new style, reaching 110%!  wow  such innovation

Of course, no proof of burn, it would be scam-proof.
That would be strange!

4days, quick quick your money, neeeeeeeed noooooooooow
Horrible wealth distribution is key to succes ~ how could a single one not gave 10BTC?
nocoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:34:22 PM

Ripple, Nxt, Mastercoin. Lol, all scamcoins at one picture.
yabit

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:53:05 PM

Very interesting. This is one of the awaited key features. Please designed as portable software!

drbanjo

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:09:06 PM

not sure but thanks!

17gMcLww5pknAt5tQCxczREgz7ZEp2eH4q

johnngbluntzky

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:18:11 PM

watching.

luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:37:44 PM

how complicated, i don't have the first clue about ripple, mastercoin and this. vomit.
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:49:14 PM

this is like that film with Leonardo Di Caprio Smiley
intercoin-dev (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 11:58:11 PM

not sure but thanks!

17gMcLww5pknAt5tQCxczREgz7ZEp2eH4q

For now, INC are being generated, lasting up to 1st March 2014. However , your address is saved for 1st GIVE AWAY planned for 2nd March 2014 !!

Be patient, my friend  Wink Cheesy
imperatron

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:12:26 AM

How many intercoins ?!? Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=384113.0
Stark-Fujikawa

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:14:43 AM

Eh.

NL/EN Translator. Will work for crypto.
NXT:13307336450726014831
intercoin-dev (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:36:47 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2013, 12:53:19 AM by intercoin-dev

imperatron

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:57:02 AM

Are you a child ?!? What was this :  Shocked  Grin
intercoin-dev (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:58:21 AM

It is a 'INC Purchase Viewer' protoype.  You will install in your browser for tracking your INCs purchased. I think it is very useful at initial stage of project.

I thought it clearly appreciated at the image, sorry for inconvenieces !! Cheesy

zoom out

http://s21.postimg.org/lzrgfoqjr/intercoin_Purchase2.png
intercoin-dev (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:05:00 AM

5,745,770 INC InterCoins will be generated, by the way
imperatron

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:05:41 AM

Are you a child ?!? What was this :  Shocked  Grin

It is a INC Purchase Viewer.  You will install in your browser for tracking your INCs purchased. I think it is very usefull.

zoom out

Guys, be aware. intercoin-dev is not from the real INC team! I don't understand why there is two INC, but i see that intercoin-dev do it nothing.
"Send the money, and will see...".
intercoin-dev (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:15:44 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2013, 01:45:29 AM by intercoin-dev

Guys, be aware. intercoin-dev is not from the real INC team! I don't understand why there is two INC, but i see that intercoin-dev do it nothing.

We are in the Kick-off stage of project, covering  architectural design, and providing some tools for tracking the first INCs. These are the usual items in early stages of projects, having into account the novelty and complexity.

However, I never wrote "Send me your money ..." . You are free of purchasing first INCs and founding the project, such as other similar projects have been done. Indeed, I recommend wait a a little bit more  until the rest of tracking  tools are ended and tested, so you can get your INCs with the full warranty. Anyway, if you think this project is not for you, you can leave out freely, without no problem. Peace. Wink

x_Coin

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:20:02 AM

It is a INC Purchase Viewer.  You will install in your browser for tracking your INCs purchased. I think it is very usefull.

zoom out

http://s21.postimg.org/lzrgfoqjr/intercoin_Purchase2.png

We are in the Kick-off stage of project, covering  architectural design, and providing some tools for tracking the first INCs. These are the usual items in early stages of projects, having into account the novelty and complexity associated.

However, I never wrote "Send me your money ..." No. You are free of purchasing first INCs and founding the project, such as other similar projects have been founded. Indeed, I recommend wait a a little bit more  until the rest of tools of tracking are ended and tested, so you can get your INCs with the full warranty. Anyway, if you think this project is not for you, you can leave out freely, without no problem. Peace. Wink

Are you a different team from intcoin?
intercoin-dev (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:28:14 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2013, 01:46:29 AM by intercoin-dev

Are you a different team from intcoin?

I dont know intcoin, so I suppose he is not in my Team ...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: