suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:08:59 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 03:04:03 AM by suchmoon

Show me one example of me trolling and lying.

You lied multiple times about me tagging you for your merit application. Also about my "bosses". There is probably a lot more that I'm forgetting now. You're a liar, nothing new here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:21:03 AM

Because he has tagged me for trolling. that is not the use of trust system.

Am I (or anyone else) not allowed to deem trolls untrustworthy, and therefore leave a negative trust feedback?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:21:40 AM

Because he has tagged me for trolling. that is not the use of trust system.

Am I (or anyone else) not allowed to deem trolls untrustworthy, and therefore leave a negative trust feedback?

Where is trolling show me?

🖤😏
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:38:18 AM

You lied multiple times about me tagging you for your merit application. Also about my "bosses". There is probably a lot more that I'm forgetting now. You're a liar, nothing new here.

You didn't tag me for trolling and lying, did you?

🖤😏
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:51:51 AM

There were multiple red flags. Lying - misrepresentation of your abilities specifically - was among them.

Claiming abilities that you don't possess

Are you now claiming that my feedback doesn't fully reflect your untrustworthiness? Let me know what you would like to get added to it.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:12:13 AM

My latest work could be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3502223.0
Can you please...
...take the exact quote that changed marlboroza's mind.

Answer question above. You used that as an example of "your latest work" for your shady law practice.

Of course, you want me to suck? I wont. go have a teenage boy to suck for you pretending to be a girl. hint: alia scandal.
If you are not removing your tag and nobody is telling you to do it, only means that you own DT1 accounts.

Do you think that I don't know you DT members are farming green trust accounts to scam people? yeah @people these abusers are farming trust back and forth and then sell those accounts and the buyers would scam people with all sorts of shady shit activities.

Is this trolling, joking, sarcasm or you seriously believe in this?

Suchmoon tagged me after I bumped my application, be blind and refuse to accept that he is abusing his position.

buddy you guys are running around with your abuse of power, tagging anybody who is not your bitch.

You should also know that staff Flying Hellfish tried to apply in chipmixer signature campaign 2 days after DarkStar_  was included on DT2.

That looks like a bribe to me.
User marlboroza was also included on DT2 after he tagged me.
I need to know, is this an acceptable practice by a global moderator?

I'm calling out Vod to act as a judge, because he has done so many times if you read his positive feedbacks.

Tell us please what do you think about marlboroza's tag on me? whether you lie or tell the truth, people are the ones I care about. judge my case to show to the people that your positive trust with no reference is justified and you haven't been abusing your position.

I'm going to call other DT1-2 members as well in the future. you guys either deserve our trust and respect or you are just abusing your power.

If you don't believe in the judgment day, you wouldn't care if your abuse of power is damaging our reputations. this is your judgment day here in this world. please be careful what you are going to say or do, there will be consequences for every action. I'm asking you to either intervene and help me to clear my name or abuse your power further and ruin your own reputations.

So you are alt of the moderator Cyrus?

I want to know if marlboroza is one of the alt accounts of theymos or any other admin?

ETC.

I only take Fluoxetine sir Pharmacist.
SIR, is this trolling, joking, sarcasm or are you on antidepressants?
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:28:56 PM

~blah~

Were you sleep when I opened a thread about you or are you trolling me here?

🖤😏
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

~blah~

Were you sleep when I opened a thread about you or are you trolling me here?

Answer this:

My latest work could be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3502223.0
Can you please...
...take the exact quote that changed marlboroza's mind.

Answer question above. You used that as an example of "your latest work" for your shady law practice.

Of course, you want me to suck? I wont. go have a teenage boy to suck for you pretending to be a girl. hint: alia scandal.
If you are not removing your tag and nobody is telling you to do it, only means that you own DT1 accounts.

Do you think that I don't know you DT members are farming green trust accounts to scam people? yeah @people these abusers are farming trust back and forth and then sell those accounts and the buyers would scam people with all sorts of shady shit activities.

Suchmoon tagged me after I bumped my application, be blind and refuse to accept that he is abusing his position.

buddy you guys are running around with your abuse of power, tagging anybody who is not your bitch.

You should also know that staff Flying Hellfish tried to apply in chipmixer signature campaign 2 days after DarkStar_  was included on DT2.

That looks like a bribe to me.
User marlboroza was also included on DT2 after he tagged me.
I need to know, is this an acceptable practice by a global moderator?

I'm calling out Vod to act as a judge, because he has done so many times if you read his positive feedbacks.

Tell us please what do you think about marlboroza's tag on me? whether you lie or tell the truth, people are the ones I care about. judge my case to show to the people that your positive trust with no reference is justified and you haven't been abusing your position.

I'm going to call other DT1-2 members as well in the future. you guys either deserve our trust and respect or you are just abusing your power.

If you don't believe in the judgment day, you wouldn't care if your abuse of power is damaging our reputations. this is your judgment day here in this world. please be careful what you are going to say or do, there will be consequences for every action. I'm asking you to either intervene and help me to clear my name or abuse your power further and ruin your own reputations.

So you are alt of the moderator Cyrus?

I want to know if marlboroza is one of the alt accounts of theymos or any other admin?

ETC.

I only take Fluoxetine sir Pharmacist.
SIR, is this trolling, joking, sarcasm or are you on antidepressants?
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:13:36 PM

This is about actmyname not you, why didn't you ask these questions before? they are about your previous tag on me.

🖤😏
Literally_farming_merits

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:21:51 AM

@digiron, nigga listen. if it looks like a vagina and smells like a vagina then it is a vagina. these DT members are fucking with you and you still haven't realized it.

Where is Blazed? somebody PM him to see this thread. these people have turned the trust system in to a joke. do you think I care if you all tag me? have at it I dare you.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:59:56 AM

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

I would advise you to stop breaking the rules.

This is about actmyname not you, why didn't you ask these questions before? they are about your previous tag on me.
-snip-

You obviously know about the edit button since you use it all the time to change thread titles. Why not use it?

do you think I care if you all tag me?
Clearly with all the threads, the feedback hath struck many a nerve.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:04:31 AM

@digiron, nigga listen. if it looks like a vagina and smells like a vagina then it is a vagina. these DT members are fucking with you and you still haven't realized it.

Where is Blazed? somebody PM him to see this thread. these people have turned the trust system in to a joke. do you think I care if you all tag me? have at it I dare you.

PM him yourself. Make sure to mention vagina at least three times and call him "nigga" too for good measure.
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:15:51 PM

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

I would advise you to stop breaking the rules.

-snip-

You obviously know about the edit button since you use it all the time to change thread titles. Why not use it?

do you think I care if you all tag me?
Clearly with all the threads, the feedback hath struck many a nerve.

This is not about trolling. you didn't tag me for trolling. you tagged me for something else. I have one question: where did I ask for money for myself? reason of your tag is that I have asked for money to remove red tag. where is that I have asked this? answer this and I will shut up.

🖤😏
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:44:07 PM

I will shut up.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

This is not about trolling. you didn't tag me for trolling.
I have said nothing of trolling. The posts that I have quoted were consecutive posts and are in violation of the forum rules. I don't think I've tagged anyone for trolling and I don't think I will.

reason of your tag is that I have asked for money to remove red tag. where is that I have asked this? answer this and I will shut up.
Did you look at the reference?

I'm going to tag these cheaters and ask for $50 for tag removal on the trust feedback. they should pay $50 in Bitcoin and to the forum.

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:21:00 PM

This is not about trolling. you didn't tag me for trolling.
I have said nothing of trolling. The posts that I have quoted were consecutive posts and are in violation of the forum rules. I don't think I've tagged anyone for trolling and I don't think I will.

reason of your tag is that I have asked for money to remove red tag. where is that I have asked this? answer this and I will shut up.
Did you look at the reference?

I'm going to tag these cheaters and ask for $50 for tag removal on the trust feedback. they should pay $50 in Bitcoin and to the forum.

Report me then for violating forum rules.

Now take a look at the bold part and ask yourself, did digaran ask for money for himself?

🖤😏
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

Now take a look at the bold part and ask yourself, did digaran ask for money for himself?
Is that part relevant to my feedback?

It's not the destination that matters but the principle that you're letting scammers get away scot-free with just a fee. I have already mentioned this before and in no way am I saying that the negative feedback is in response to you asking for money, for yourself.

Check this quote:

I have said that people should pay to the forum and not me. but you are trying to waste my time.
Regardless of who is getting paid, you're basically offering a free pass to scammers. What, they can get off easily with just a fine? That's not the way to go with it. I don't see how that would be beneficial at all. You can scam for way more than $50 here. Easily.

We've already gone through this before. You're grasping at nothing here.
Forcing scammers to pay the forum is basically rerouting the money from victims into a mandatory donation.

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:37:52 PM

Is that part relevant to my feedback?

It's not the destination that matters but the principle that you're letting scammers get away scot-free with just a fee. I have already mentioned this before and in no way am I saying that the negative feedback is in response to you asking for money, for yourself.

Check this quote:

I have said that people should pay to the forum and not me. but you are trying to waste my time.
Regardless of who is getting paid, you're basically offering a free pass to scammers. What, they can get off easily with just a fine? That's not the way to go with it. I don't see how that would be beneficial at all. You can scam for way more than $50 here. Easily.

We've already gone through this before. You're grasping at nothing here.

But I have no power on this forum, I'm just a random member, why are you tagging me? you should prosecute governments for giving a free pass to people after fining them with money. you are using your DT power to bully me. you were aware of this fact but you didn't tag me then, you can't just tag me now, other DT members should now tag me and say the same thing, right? that is abuse of power. if you are not listening to reason and keep your tag on me, you are abusing your power. if you think that I was going to give a free pass to scammers, you should report me to authorities, why are you tagging me as a scammer?

Whoever has listed you on DT agrees with you and you both don't deserve to have this power, you are not reasonable, you are trying to suppress my political opinion with your DT power.  I believe in the rule of law, even if somebody is a scammer we should charge them a fine based on the money they have scammed and take the scammed money back this way. if you are against my methods, why would you tag me and ruin my reputation?

🖤😏
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:54:15 PM
Merited by marlboroza (1)

Whoever has listed you on DT agrees with you and you both don't deserve to have this power, you are not reasonable, you are trying to suppress my political opinion with your DT power.  I believe in the rule of law, even if somebody is a scammer we should charge them a fine based on the money they have scammed and take the scammed money back this way. if you are against my methods, why would you tag me and ruin my reputation?
First and foremost you are just an immature individual who likes to troll rather than having any merit on what you talk in the first place, you very well know that trust is not moderated and you very well preached about that to me, so why are you crying about it now and calling people out. Your method is crap as you wanted to scam with your so called service that aides in negotiation with members of DT which you have no control over and you will keep the money collected even if it is not in favor, it is an outright dubious service in the first place and so is the reason you got what you deserved, so stop chirping around and do not call it an ultimate troll. Tongue  

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:10:36 PM

Whoever has listed you on DT agrees with you and you both don't deserve to have this power, you are not reasonable, you are trying to suppress my political opinion with your DT power.  I believe in the rule of law, even if somebody is a scammer we should charge them a fine based on the money they have scammed and take the scammed money back this way. if you are against my methods, why would you tag me and ruin my reputation?
First and foremost you are just an immature individual who likes to troll rather than having any merit on what you talk in the first place, you very well know that trust is not moderated and you very well preached about that to me, so why are you crying about it now and calling people out. Your method is crap as you wanted to scam with your so called service that aides in negotiation with members of DT which you have no control over and you will keep the money collected even if it is not in favor, it is an outright dubious service in the first place and so is the reason you got what you deserved, so stop chirping around and do not call it an ultimate troll. Tongue  

Go enter your name with slight changes and get extra stakes, you cheater. don't be a butthurt. go tag me in retaliation after I have tagged you. go.

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: