Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🤔🤔🤔  (Read 22958 times)
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

Go enter your name with slight changes and get extra stakes, you cheater. don't be a butthurt. go tag me in retaliation after I have tagged you. go.
This is the problem with you, you just do not use your brains to think before vomiting something, do you think i have to be butt hurt because you are an immature forum user that make decisions without looking at facts because the facts remains that some nut reentered my profile name in an open spreadsheet even without knowing how they are distributing the stakes as you need to verify your KYC in their website. Here i am talking in context with the cringe thread you created and your inability to think has shown once again by the rambling now, i just have to tell you one thing,just grow up .

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:04:01 PM

Go enter your name with slight changes and get extra stakes, you cheater. don't be a butthurt. go tag me in retaliation after I have tagged you. go.
This is the problem with you, you just do not use your brains to think before vomiting something, do you think i have to be butt hurt because you are an immature forum user that make decisions without looking at facts because the facts remains that some nut reentered my profile name in an open spreadsheet even without knowing how they are distributing the stakes as you need to verify your KYC in their website. Here i am talking in context with the cringe thread you created and your inability to think has shown once again by the rambling now, i just have to tell you one thing,just grow up .

Why would you care? trust is not moderated, I'm not on DT, whenever you see me on DT come here to talk, not on this thread though. where is your ETH address you got your tokens on? if you have received more than once, you have cheated.

🖤😏
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:29:34 PM

Why would you care? trust is not moderated, I'm not on DT, whenever you see me on DT come here to talk, not on this thread though. where is your ETH address you got your tokens on? if you have received more than once, you have cheated.
I would care if someone like you is running a campaign who does not even understand how things work or you somehow magically appear as a DT member which is highly unlikely with a volatile mind like you that is never going to happen because it is hard for you to grab even simple things, you can still be an internet troll in a basement and no one gives a shit what you do, i can literally post anywhere in this forum and i do not need your permission where i post as there is no censorship here until i am posting gibberish and coming to the tokens you are talking about, i entered my mail ID in the spreadsheet and the stakes will be only allocated to mail ID i submitted in the spreadsheet where i verify my identity and no matter how fake nuts enter my profile details in an open spreadsheet they are not getting anything, it is as simple as that and a genius like you is finding it hard to understand the facts because you are either stupid enough to understand how the campaign i joined is working  or you do not bother to know it, i believe in the former though.  Tongue

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

But I have no power on this forum, I'm just a random member, why are you tagging me?
The user's "power" doesn't matter. It's their intentions. Hypothetically, if you were to say, "I will escrow scam when given the opportunity" then I would also tag you. It doesn't matter if you're offering escrow or not. It doesn't matter if you're trusted or not. It's the intention that matters.

you should prosecute governments for giving a free pass to people after fining them with money.
Trust Feedback != Government Law

you were aware of this fact but you didn't tag me then, you can't just tag me now
What the fuck? There's a time limit on trust feedback? That makes no sense.

if you are not listening to reason and keep your tag on me
You have yet to show me some proper arguments instead of nonsensical rhetoric.

you are abusing your power. if you think that I was going to give a free pass to scammers, you should report me to authorities, why are you tagging me as a scammer?
Go read what you wrote and figure out why what you posted was asinine.

you are trying to suppress my political opinion with your DT power.
WTF? You're blatantly lying now.

I believe in the rule of law, even if somebody is a scammer we should charge them a fine based on the money they have scammed and take the scammed money back this way.
Great. So you're going to enforce this mandatory donation. The victim gets fucked over either way.

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:08:55 PM

@People, here is your green light by actmyname, now start tagging people without considering time limit.

🖤😏
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:19:52 PM

@People, here is your green light by actmyname, now start tagging people without considering time limit.
Users already do that. I don't know what you're trying to do but your incessant attempts at bone-rattling are very ill-conceived. You need to slow down with the egregious conceit and take a break.

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:35:01 PM

But I have no power on this forum, I'm just a random member, why are you tagging me?
The user's "power" doesn't matter. It's their intentions. Hypothetically, if you were to say, "I will escrow scam when given the opportunity" then I would also tag you. It doesn't matter if you're offering escrow or not. It doesn't matter if you're trusted or not. It's the intention that matters.

you should prosecute governments for giving a free pass to people after fining them with money.
Trust Feedback != Government Law

you were aware of this fact but you didn't tag me then, you can't just tag me now
What the fuck? There's a time limit on trust feedback? That makes no sense.

if you are not listening to reason and keep your tag on me
You have yet to show me some proper arguments instead of nonsensical rhetoric.

you are abusing your power. if you think that I was going to give a free pass to scammers, you should report me to authorities, why are you tagging me as a scammer?
Go read what you wrote and figure out why what you posted was asinine.

you are trying to suppress my political opinion with your DT power.
WTF? You're blatantly lying now.

I believe in the rule of law, even if somebody is a scammer we should charge them a fine based on the money they have scammed and take the scammed money back this way.
Great. So you're going to enforce this mandatory donation. The victim gets fucked over either way.

Why don't you tag marlboroza for giving me a free pass? he changed his feedback to neutral, that should mean that he has given me a free pass.  why didn't you tag me when I was discussing my tag with marlboroza? because you wanted to have a personal use of DT power. you tagged me after I talked about a few things why?

🖤😏
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:13:22 AM

Why don't you tag marlboroza for giving me a free pass?
Because I don't think they are untrustworthy.

why didn't you tag me when I was discussing my tag with marlboroza?
You were already tagged by marlboroza. I didn't feel a need to tag you for the same thing twice back then. However, they changed it.

because you wanted to have a personal use of DT power. you tagged me after I talked about a few things why?
You're trying to make it personal. You're trying to come up with some explanation as to why I tagged you. About anything but the reference. Causation is not correlation: we've already gone over this.
I have already answered the same questions from you over and over, yet you continue with these contemptuous strawman and ad-hominem attacks.

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:25:58 AM

Why don't you tag marlboroza for giving me a free pass?
Because I don't think they are untrustworthy.

why didn't you tag me when I was discussing my tag with marlboroza?
You were already tagged by marlboroza. I didn't feel a need to tag you for the same thing twice back then. However, they changed it.

because you wanted to have a personal use of DT power. you tagged me after I talked about a few things why?
You're trying to make it personal. You're trying to come up with some explanation as to why I tagged you. About anything but the reference. Causation is not correlation: we've already gone over this.
I have already answered the same questions from you over and over, yet you continue with these contemptuous strawman and ad-hominem attacks.

So it is your words against mine? you have the power and I don't. I should prove myself to you by agreeing with you and by being your bitch. never. he has given me free pass by your standards and you should tag him too. if not then you shouldn't show your distrust to me by default, because it's all comes back to you trusting somebody or not, if you don't trust me, you are tagging me red for everybody to see, if marlboroza has removed his tag on me and you wont tag him per your own standards, you don't deserve to hold DT power, you are favoring others and discarding me because "you don't trust me". your distrust is also showing me as a scammer by default, I care about my reputation.

If you are not going to tag him, you don't deserve to be on DT because you can't judge everybody objectively and you are giving him a free pass. this is personal use of DT power. you should be removed from your position if you can't be reasoned with and insist that you are right no matter what the circumstances are.

🖤😏
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
Merited by TMAN (2)

If you are not going to tag him
Should I tag every DT member that doesn't agree with my views? That's ridiculous. Should I tag every DT member that doesn't tag the same people as me? That's ridiculous.

You're simply trying to rope in more people - trying to get others in trouble - because your hubris won't allow you to be the only one. This is why you keep going back to the same tried arguments. You think they have substance. You think they aren't just conflated bits of rhetoric.
Considering how three DT members have tagged you, don't you think that you might be part of the reason why?

No, certainly not.

Cognitive dissonance.

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:35:47 PM

~Blah~

You should realize one thing, whatever I tell you, it shouldn't affect your judgement when it comes to tagging people. if you are offended by my words and then tag me to show your dislike, you don't deserve to hold any power.

I'm intentionally trolling you(refer to ~blah~) to see if you can remain objective and not lash out to tag me for revenge. your feedback is not accurate. DT members are acting like a judge here, we can see that by the amount of threads on reputation. if the person who has added you to DT2 doesn't care about your actions, he/she is also unfit to hold DT1 power.

Whoever has added you on DT2 should care what you are doing. not caring could mean 2 things:

1: you are controlling that account.
2: he/she is indifferent and we don't want indifferent people to hold any power, they are already wealthy, they feel already immune to authorities. if they don't care about our reputation, let us know. staying silent means that you agree with DT2 actions. people are not stupid and they could see the truth.

After theymos excluding you from his trust list, keeping you on DT2 means that DT1 member(s) don't care what the admin thinks or wants, while all the DT is based on his trust network. you guys saying that DT is decentralized, consider theymos as the Bitcoin core, if you are not respecting his rules and protocols then you are trying to fork the trust system. a.k.a Bcash and stuff like that.

I would like to suggest that DT feedbacks to be visible only on altcoin sections, if they are not following theymos's trust list and rules.

🖤😏
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:39:49 PM

You should realize one thing, whatever I tell you, it shouldn't affect your judgement when it comes to tagging people. if you are offended by my words and then tag me to show your dislike, you don't deserve to hold any power.

I'm intentionally trolling you(refer to ~blah~) to see if you can remain objective and not lash out to tag me for revenge. your feedback is not accurate. DT members are acting like a judge here, we can see that by the amount of threads on reputation. if the person who has added you to DT2 doesn't care about your actions, he/she is also unfit to hold DT1 power.

Whoever has added you on DT2 should care what you are doing. not caring could mean 2 things:

2: he/she is indifferent and we don't want indifferent people to hold any power, they are already wealthy, they feel already immune to authorities. if they don't care about our reputation, let us know. staying silent means that you agree with DT2 actions. people are not stupid and they could see the truth.

After theymos excluding you from his trust list, keeping you on DT2 means that DT1 member(s) don't care what the admin thinks or wants, while all the DT is based on his trust network. you guys saying that DT is decentralized, consider theymos as the Bitcoin core, if you are not respecting his rules and protocols then you are trying to fork the trust system. a.k.a Bcash and stuff like that.

You're refusing to PM the DT1 members yet you're expecting them to respond. How is that supposed to work?
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:08:47 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3), TMAN (2)

~Blah~

I would like to suggest that DT feedbacks to be visible only on altcoin sections, if they are not following theymos's trust list and rules.

So in this case you were intentionally trolling, in my case I mistook your jokes for trolling.  You claimed to be a merit source then resigned, then asked to have it back.  You "left" and then came back.  You make completely wild, baseless and frankly completely nonsensical bullshit.

You literally speak out of both sides of your asshole.  Now if you and I were to enter into a contract/agreement for goods or services (it will never happen so don't get any funny ideas LOL) how can I be sure you won't start to intentionally troll me or jokingly troll me or change your mind because a fart scared you.

For any sane person this is a quite logical reason NOT TO TRUST someone.  Please note that I have not called you a scammer nor have I even implied you're a scammer (I don't believe you've "scammed" anyone thus far) but I wouldn't trust you with a bottle of water dude!  Negative trust does not mean a person is a scammer just you don't trust them and should not give them a chance to scam you!!!!!  It can also mean someone has already scammed but one does not preclude the other as much as you think it does.

Lastly like it or not, believe it or not but I and EVERY other user on this site is allowed to have their own opinion of other users even if shockingly enough they are not the same opinions as Digaran's.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:29:34 PM

You think DT is centralized, then. If theymos's exclusions are king, then I should be off the network. It should be a -999 exclusion. But that's not how he designed the system and that's not how he wanted to design the system.

Now, why do you think that is? Give it some more thought and then maybe you'll find that DT1 members having the choice of disagreeing with theymos is the point.
Oh, and I do respect the rules, which is why I don't double-post. Wink

Your insufferable indignancy really doesn't do any favors.

digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:47:11 AM

So in this case you were intentionally trolling, in my case I mistook your jokes for trolling.  You claimed to be a merit source then resigned, then asked to have it back.  You "left" and then came back.  You make completely wild, baseless and frankly completely nonsensical bullshit.

You literally speak out of both sides of your asshole.  Now if you and I were to enter into a contract/agreement for goods or services (it will never happen so don't get any funny ideas LOL) how can I be sure you won't start to intentionally troll me or jokingly troll me or change your mind because a fart scared you.

For any sane person this is a quite logical reason NOT TO TRUST someone.  Please note that I have not called you a scammer nor have I even implied you're a scammer (I don't believe you've "scammed" anyone thus far) but I wouldn't trust you with a bottle of water dude!  Negative trust does not mean a person is a scammer just you don't trust them and should not give them a chance to scam you!!!!!  It can also mean someone has already scammed but one does not preclude the other as much as you think it does.

Lastly like it or not, believe it or not but I and EVERY other user on this site is allowed to have their own opinion of other users even if shockingly enough they are not the same opinions as Digaran's.

Actmyname was aware of my situation with marlboroza, so he didn't tag me because marlboroza had already tagged me. marlboroza changed his feedback to neutral and then actmyname tagged me for the same reason. that implies that actmyname wants to have it his own way, after seeing marlboroza removed his red tag on me, actmyname said(assumption):  let me tag digaran now, because marlboroza made a mistake and now it's time for me to show my power.

Now any other DT member could tag me and say: hey I don't trust you because you said this. that is abuse of power. telling me to suck for actmyname in order to get rid of my tag would give actmyname an unfair advantage. unfair to me. you could tag me all you want if you are not DT member, but if you are a DT member you should only tag me for scamming. otherwise I should always act like DT members little bitch to avoid getting tagged by them. anybody seeing this abuse of power and stays silent, is also their little bitch, they are afraid to lose their signature shitposting opportunity, nobody is man enough to speak against these tyrants. nobody has the balls to speak against these tyrants and the ones who do have the balls are all red tagged. they are trying to train us into being little bitches. hey come now good boy, come my little bitch. come to merit me when I'm talking shit to digaran. come suchmoon and merit whomever is talking shit to digaran. they all are abusing the merit and trust system and everybody here is their little bitch, speak against them to see for yourself.

He also tagged me after I posted this. we'll hear the sob story about causation and correlation, I bet on it. these are all just wild theories right? I do not believe that. check the time stamps of my tag and that post.

🖤😏
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:32:03 AM

you could tag me all you want if you are not DT member, but if you are a DT member you should only tag me for scamming.

Could you please remind us what happened when not-a-DT-member-at-the-time marlboroza tagged you for the first time? Didn't you come up with some bullshit conspiracy theory?

Besides nobody is really asking you to suck anyone, you're the only one bringing it up. And you're still refusing to talk to DT1, which kinda defeats all your rants about the trust system. You just love wallowing in your own shit.
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:47:27 AM

you could tag me all you want if you are not DT member, but if you are a DT member you should only tag me for scamming.

Could you please remind us what happened when not-a-DT-member-at-the-time marlboroza tagged you for the first time? Didn't you come up with some bullshit conspiracy theory?

Blah blah blah blah

Read: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3502223.0

🖤😏
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:33:22 AM
Merited by Foxpup (1), The Sceptical Chymist (1)

This is hilarious. Point out that he just might be wrong, and he responds with "Blah" and his fingers in his ears. This is how children behave.

He has a flat Earther approach to discussion - he's the only one who is right, everyone else is wrong, and no amount of evidence will change his mind. Honestly guys, you are all wasting your time here.
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:45:49 AM

I guess you guys have found my weakness, many people here are weak when it comes to pussy, I'm weak when it comes to my reputation. if none of you are going to remove your illegit red tags on me, there is nothing I can do about it. all I can do is to wish for you to struggle like me to clear your name and nobody comes to your help. you could only feel what I feel then.

I wont lock these threads though. I will keep coming back. if I'm not PMing your masters is because I really don't want you to lose your DT2 status, you guys are good slaves for theymos. just wait for people to cheat and scam thousands of dollars and then tag them to show what a good slave you are.

You could even join bounties with your alt accounts and earn enough money just to tag your alt accounts after the fact, you'd still remain a good slave.

I don't see any reason for keeping actmyname on DT2, he/she has tagged a few members in total, I believe that he/she is an alt account of somebody. because there are far more better people deserving to be on DT2 like Timelord2067. even though he has tagged me 3 times. I still respect him enough to say nothing even if he is on DT2. let this be here for the records, I will never complain if Timelord is on DT2. but we all know that nobody is going to include him on DT2 because he has tagged some of the alt accounts of DT1 and DT2 members. now one has to wonder, why isn't he on DT2 and actmyname is? yes because he doesn't suck for people. he is not a good little bitch to listen to the masters of this forum.

🖤😏
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:52:18 AM

if none of you are going to remove your illegit red tags on me
What part of my feedback is false?

I wont lock these threads though. I will keep coming back. if I'm not PMing your masters is because I really don't want you to lose your DT2 status, you guys are good slaves for theymos.
??? You don't want me to lose my DT status but you don't want me on DT. What?

I don't see any reason for keeping actmyname on DT2, he/she has tagged a few members in total
You need to look up the definition of "few".

I believe that he/she is an alt account of somebody.
Believe whatever you want to believe but it's already been confirmed many times over that I'm Lauda./s

because there are far more better people deserving to be on DT2 like Timelord2067. even though he has tagged me 3 times.
So you would be happy with Timelord applying negative trust for the same feedback but not me. I don't quite understand your logic.

why isn't he on DT2 and actmyname is? yes because he doesn't suck for people. he is not a good little bitch to listen to the masters of this forum.
For the record, the real reason is because of a 'war on spam' of sorts, which ended with the implementation of the merit system. At the time, I must have had over 200 negative feedbacks sent out to spammers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: