Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Abuse of DT power by The Pharmacist !  (Read 211 times)
realusinvestment (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:03:45 PM

my dear sir i only use one  account for bounty work . i ca't use broth account and i am doing buy and sell ETH, BTC And another alt coin  , Because of which many people are dealing with me. That does not mean that I use all the accounts . Mr.Coolcryptovator Say with a post

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3879020.msg37501194#msg37501194

I use a lot of accounts This is false, this is not the right information I request DT Member Or Moderator Remove the Red Trust Mark from my account . this person sell mtc i buy here mtc and take my hitbtc acount that's why transition is seam . i request first verify all report than make red trust  And yes if DT Member Or Moderator  do not believe me ,  Then DT Member Or Moderator  said What i need to do or how i proof i use only one account than  you will believe me and remove red trust mark , I'm ready to do what you say . please trust me i only use one account .

thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:04:30 PM

Stop creating duplicate threads. This is getting ridiculous.

realusinvestment (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

sir you have  getting ridiculous but i am so worry and i don't know why that's url name seam my name . but sir i am tell you honestly i use only one account . i can't use broth account

Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:00:13 AM

sir you have  getting ridiculous but i am so worry and i don't know why that's url name seam my name . but sir i am tell you honestly i use only one account . i can't use broth account

So, you abused bounties, got caught and now you are crying here as stealinh is probably your only income Roll Eyes
You are a disgrace. Typical behavior from your kind of thieves who blame it always on "brother" etc.

Also stop using the word "sir". Everybody here hates it except 3rd worl shitposters like yourself.

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:32:29 PM

You need to learn proper English first. Honestly I tried hard to understand what are you trying to say but in the end couldn't and only by reading the Sellingaccs reply I figured it out what you meant. With that English language I wonder how you got accepted in a bounty at the first place Shocked
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:00:55 PM

my dear sir i only use one  account for bounty work . i ca't use broth account and i am doing buy and sell ETH, BTC And another alt coin  , Because of which many people are dealing with me. That does not mean that I use all the accounts . Mr.Coolcryptovator Say with a post

I use a lot of accounts This is false, this is not the right information I request DT Member Or Moderator Remove the Red Trust Mark from my account . this person sell mtc i buy here mtc and take my hitbtc acount that's why transition is seam . i request first verify all report than make red trust  And yes if DT Member Or Moderator  do not believe me ,  Then DT Member Or Moderator  said What i need to do or how i proof i use only one account than  you will believe me and remove red trust mark , I'm ready to do what you say . please trust me i only use one account .

thank you

I read the thread you were accused of cheating a bounty campaign with multiple accounts at the same time I saw the way you struggle to say that you have only one account despite you having a bad english. But coming out to create a thread that someone is abusing power which is not the case here is just compounding the issue at hand.

What I expect you to do is to trace what is being relied upon to conclude you are a cheater and proof it wrong because that is the only way you can establish your innocence. When you have gathered the facts, present it and @the pharmacist and others who tagged you are people who listen to reason in which they would review the ratings. But without giving them reasons to do otherwise, that rating is staying put.
realusinvestment (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:17:40 PM

thank you

I read the thread you were accused of cheating a bounty campaign with multiple accounts at the same time I saw the way you struggle to say that you have only one account despite you having a bad english. But coming out to create a thread that someone is abusing power which is not the case here is just compounding the issue at hand.

What I expect you to do is to trace what is being relied upon to conclude you are a cheater and proof it wrong because that is the only way you can establish your innocence. When you have gathered the facts, present it and @the pharmacist and others who tagged you are people who listen to reason in which they would review the ratings. But without giving them reasons to do otherwise, that rating is staying put.

i don't know what i need to do and  how i proof i use only one account ,
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

That's the thing, you can't. You had -2 red trust before, and now -16 red trust. So refreshing to see, i hope you are enjoying it as much as i am Cool

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:50:50 PM

The evidence stacked against you is so strong that it would be astronomically improbable that you are innocent. It would be unfortunate if you were, but realistically there's no reasonable doubt here.

Same Facebook name. Sending tokens to an address within 5 hours of each other (never mind a day or longer). How is anybody supposed to think, "these are two separate people"?

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

I believe the title is talking about The Pharmacist, hereby I'd vouch for him to be correct in his judgement. I would stand by him for his decisions.

🖤😏
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:00:23 PM

If you really have only one account(doesn't matter if you have more unless you're abusing the same campaign which is what you're accused of),try proving why you sent tokens to the other user,screenshots would help. You can't be that dumb to just send tokens to a random person if that account is really not controlled by you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: