Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All.me - New Russian SCAM ?  (Read 149 times)
Igorpap2 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:06:33 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 08:10:58 AM by Igorpap2
Merited by mine2slow (2)

The new Russian social network was at the stage of successful presale. (it collected more than 30 million dollars only on the presale).
After the completion of the presale, the company decided to postpone the dates of the main ICO for 4 months !! (already suspicious - is not it?) Grin
About a month ago, their account in Twitter was blocked. (but they quickly created a new one) Cool
Today, ALL.me announced that it reduces payments to all bounties from 3% to 0.5%! After that, in all TELEGRAM channels, a wave of indignations and questions to their leadership went. But instead of giving answers, they deleted these messages and blocked active users.
After that, all 3 channels in the Telegram were blocked (possibly even deleted) Wink
There are such questions: will the team of the project deceive its investors, as participants in its bounty company? Or was the project just another Russian SCAM? Huh Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zaratustraa

Activity: 167

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:19:49 PM

The new Russian social network was at the stage of successful presale. (it collected more than 30 million dollars only on the pre-list).
After the completion of the presale, the company decided to postpone the dates of the main ICO for 4 months !! (already suspicious - is not it?) Grin
About a month ago, their account in Twitter was blocked. (but they quickly created a new one) Cool
Today, ALL.me announced that it reduces payments to all bounties from 3% to 0.5%! After that, in all TELEGRAM channels, a wave of indignations and questions to their leadership went. But instead of giving answers, they deleted these messages and blocked active users.
After that, all 3 channels in the Telegram were blocked (possibly even deleted) Wink
There are such questions: will the team of the project deceive its investors, as participants in its bounty company? Or was the project just another Russian SCAM? Huh Huh Huh
This is really bad news ... I believed in this project with all my heart! Yes, indeed, now the table is very fashionable, to deceive the bounties ...

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:39:56 PM

It seems to me that they are just very greedy money. With this approach, the project will not be successful. This is negative advertising. Similar actions were taken by two more projects: "Joy" and "RepuX". They also violated their obligations and repeatedly reduced the number of tokens for paying members of charity. As a result, I received less than $ 1 a week for working on Twitter and Facebook. And you can not call Scum, and I do not want to wish you luck.
Chilavert

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:37:37 AM

Unfortunately, such fraudulent projects spoil the reputation of all Russian ico  Sad

andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:59:56 AM

I fully support the author. Such teams with their projects (even if good ones) need to be chased to the neck. If the team drastically changes the conditions - this can not be done with people who have advertised the project for 3 months and then simply throw them.
I liked the words above "such fraudulent projects spoil the reputation of all Russian ico"
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:40:20 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 12:54:33 PM by mine2slow

All for a long time already know, that almost all Russian ICO is SCAM. Here's another example of the "Russian ICO" - GIZAdevice (They collected Hardcap in early 2018, then they said that the tokens would come in 4-6 months when the product entered the market, and then simply disappeared). As I understand, ALL.MI will also arrive ...👍👍👍
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

All for a long time already know, that almost all Russian ICO is SCAM. Here's another example of the "Russian ICO" - GIZAdevice (They collected Hardcap in early 2018, then they said that the tokens would come in 4-6 months when the product entered the market, and then simply disappeared). As I understand, ALL.MI will also arrive ...👍👍👍

It's a bit harsh to say that all Russian ICO is a scam, it just happens that a lot of the ICOs being released are from Russia and the surrounding countries. There are some good projects like WAVES, but it's good to be cautious. Sad for those that lost money on this.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
f1rstalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

This guys collected a lot of money and cheated the participants of the bounty of companies, cutting the rewards several times
Igorpap2 (OP)

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:49:04 AM

Yes ! I remember GIZAdevice! I even participated in their ISO and lost money! I even thought about buying their crypto-currency wallet after the release of the product! This is another good example of why you can not participate in Russian ISO! Wink Wink Wink
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:25:53 PM
Merited by shurman38 (6)

In this statement that all, me – New Russian scam is a bad thing because they are working for their own good in the bad way  even if fooling others is the only way that they can do to earn income or profit.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

Project developers probably assumed that bounty hunters will keep silent and endure. And after the media began to cover the situation, the developers began to justify themselves Shocked
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:44:26 PM

Sure, it is scam  Angry They stole the funds of bounty participants and now they tell us that there is an information war agaist their project. Avoid the people behind all .me project.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

The majority of Russian projects are all Scam , greed from Russian to obavljati all been projects I threw , do not participate

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:48:03 PM

The new Russian social network was at the stage of successful presale. (it collected more than 30 million dollars only on the presale).

Russian is known for many scam and with this, I believe they have scammed it's investors. With all explained,  it's quite obvious and am sorry if anyone has lost money to those scams
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:50:07 PM

Well. I heard that they reduced payments to bounty hunters and you know what happend next? Bounty hunters made a twitter campaign claiming that all.me scam , they united and made it! Afterwards one of the famous crypto news agency in Russia- Forklog wrote an article about this. It is a sucess of bounty hinters! All.me lost reputation for sure!
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:53:20 PM

I fully support the author. Such teams with their projects (even if good ones) need to be chased to the neck. If the team drastically changes the conditions - this can not be done with people who have advertised the project for 3 months and then simply throw them.
I liked the words above "such fraudulent projects spoil the reputation of all Russian ico"

Well if that can be possible then I think there can never be an ICO that will surface as a scam, But we don't have the power to do so and even if they report it to the authority I think there can never be an action to be taken because their are no written agreement but just a word of trust regarding the investor and the ICO, And people that advertised it for 3 months will have to accept the fact that their efforts are all wasted given the the fact that joining an ICO does have a risk to partake.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: