Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:45:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson learned!  (Read 209 times)
lebrone08 (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:37:11 PM

I know that this place is a place were member usually have the same colors, "the red one". And most of the time they keep on appealing about their negative trust.

First and foremost all DT  member have work hard just to have that position.

They don't just leave neg. trust without valid reason cause I know there are eagles eye watching them also.

If you got red paint just move on, stop making or spreading some thread just to have a sympathy with anyone else.

Worse thing is, you will totally banned in this forum.

If you don't want to be one of them follow all the rules, that's the simplest way to avoid neg. Trust😉😉😉😉

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:08:22 AM

Getting banned is rarely happening at most I haven't read any thread containing of someone is whining about getting banned and if there is one I guess it is justified just like your thread said.

When I open your thread I thought to myself I'm going to learn another lesson but now I can't see what is the lesson in this thread.
fargoway

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:14:02 AM

When I open your thread I thought to myself I'm going to learn another lesson but now I can't see what is the lesson in this thread.
I guess it is about this case:
If you got red paint just move on, stop making or spreading some thread just to have a sympathy with anyone else.
I have witnessed how some members trying to justify their negative trust instead of earning a positive one. However, I believe since you got a 1 negative trust and even if you balanced it with 3 positive trust - users will stay suspicious of you and this is a problem, actually.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

I think the trust system is highly over rated, as is the merit system.

But what lesson were u preaching?
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

I know that this place is a place were member usually have the same colors, "the red one". And most of the time they keep on appealing about their negative trust.

First and foremost all DT  member have work hard just to have that position.

They don't just leave neg. trust without valid reason cause I know there are eagles eye watching them also.

If you don't want to be one of them follow all the rules, that's the simplest way to avoid neg. Trust😉😉😉😉
I agree with what you are telling here but I am assuming that you did this in order to get some merits to others. AM I RIGHT OR RIGHT?? Smiley Smiley

I don't see any lesson here. You just shared an information and that's all. Anyway, thanks for giving effort to your post Smiley

CLICKBAIT ALERT!!! Cheesy

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

I think the trust system is highly over rated, as is the merit system.

But what lesson were u preaching?

The lessons that they're preaching over now mate was those reference in their specific trust ratings, and it has clear definitions on what errors or mistakes that a user has violated particularly with merit system. It served as a warning to everybody who not yet to receive a red trust tag so they will avoid violating what's the strict rules implemented here in the forum.

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:05:23 PM

First and foremost all DT  member have work hard just to have that position.

While I agree with other parts of your post, not every time people get negative trust they move on. Sometimes, some people get their reviewed from red to neutral when the giver of the trust believes there is a genuine reason why the red won't be valid again. I have seen red happening for security reasons and removed when its being resolved. For example, if a reputable member of the forum just change his password or email, I am sure in the next 5 minutes its being reported, negative trust is flying so you say such a person should just move on?

While most cases we have come to see are those that probably deserves it, there are still some unique cases which might turn out to prove that the red does not worth it and when the community realizes that, its being reviewed. Just like that
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:55:00 PM

Only if you break the rules. You don't get negative trust for breaking forum rules(in most cases,even though feedbacks are given at the user's discretion).

I am sorry but what lesson are you learning here? People shouldn't be scared of negative trust if they are here for discussing stuff about bitcoin.

npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:03:19 PM

Agreed with OP.
Also, the irony with these complainants was most of them are ended up with additional negative trust or having their alts discovered.

xSplit

Activity: 241
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:07:31 PM

the irony with these complainants was most of them are ended up with additional negative trust

Yeah, the same thing of every dictatorship, you complain? More punishments
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

Where is the lesson mate ? Everyone knows that and there is no need to repeat it again. There is no doubt that DTs are doing excellent job to keep this forum clean and more relevant.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████