Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New ASIC Scrypt Miner.. Yours too invest in now!!!  (Read 770 times)
shish (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 11:23:37 PM

Hi Everyone.

I work in a secret company that is developing a new ASIC Scrypt Miner. This bad boy pictured below will do 2.1 TH/s. Our company will completely swamp all Litecoins. And no more Dogecoins either.

However, I only work as a lowly Tech. My boss gets all of the money. I just get $6/hr. If you send me Bitcoins BTC to this address:

BTC: 17VgU2CT3MwowqTF5b9qwEoc24XKePY2pf

Then I promise you, during the night shifts that I work, I will direct this miner to work for you. You will profit from this golden opportunity. Highest paid bidder gets the most mining time. Many thanks. xxx

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRscIcZ33iXrZ-P_ungKgP4ZjC-p6JKsIJbQH1770WwqWSzvKBZ
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 11:26:31 PM

looks like a warp core, lol
Zisef

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 11:32:21 PM

Is it going to the moon? Looks like it needs a cold shower at this point. (Austin Powers). Thanks for the good laugh have a good one!
MegaFarmer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:29:49 AM

Hi Everyone.

I work in a secret company that is developing a new ASIC Scrypt Miner. This bad boy pictured below will do 2.1 TH/s. Our company will completely swamp all Litecoins. And no more Dogecoins either.

However, I only work as a lowly Tech. My boss gets all of the money. I just get $6/hr. If you send me Bitcoins BTC to this address:

Then I promise you, during the night shifts that I work, I will direct this miner to work for you. You will profit from this golden opportunity. Highest paid bidder gets the most mining time. Many thanks. xxx

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRscIcZ33iXrZ-P_ungKgP4ZjC-p6JKsIJbQH1770WwqWSzvKBZ

Just sent you 100 BTC
Duane Vick

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:37:31 AM

Thats a class 9 warp core of an Intrepid-class starship. I can't post links but you can search the image on TinEye and get results that were crawled as far back as 2006.

1FMDNUutcKVTEAph3c8xCvZie7HaCC3xDt If you feel that I've contributed anything worthwhile, please donate.
jongameson

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:37:56 AM

Hi Everyone.

Just sent you 100 BTC

how come i don't see it on the block chain??   Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: