Last edit: January 09, 2014, 12:51:45 PM by Kergekoin

For sale 4x BF4 key.
Price per key:

0.035 BTC
or
60000 DOGE
or
60 WDC

Price may change according to coin value change.
Payment first!
I send the key by private message.

Proof of ownership:

https://i.imgur.com/yMsNcsh.jpg

ALL SOLD!

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:39:22 AM

You might want to rethink your price on these if you want to sell them.  You're about double what the going rate is here in the forums.  Everyone is buying 280Xs and the market is flooded with these codes.  Same thing happened with the never settle bundles.  First couple went for good money, then they sold for next to nothing.  Sell them at the going rate now while you can, or you'll be holding $5 vouchers.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Kergekoin (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 08:01:39 AM

You might want to rethink your price on these if you want to sell them.  You're about double what the going rate is here in the forums.  Everyone is buying 280Xs and the market is flooded with these codes.  Same thing happened with the never settle bundles.  First couple went for good money, then they sold for next to nothing.  Sell them at the going rate now while you can, or you'll be holding $5 vouchers.

-Fuse

OK. Im willing to consider lower proposals.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 08:13:08 AM

For sale 4x BF4 key.
Price per key:

0.06 BTC
or
100000 DOGE
or
100 WDC

Price may change according to coin value change.
Payment first!
I send the key by private message.

Proof of ownership:

market price for these codes are 20$ which is what i will offer you in btc for one. at current rates your selling bf4 above retail price on origin. 
Kergekoin (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 08:20:03 AM

I just discounted prices in OP. This should be fair enough. Those prices will stay unless theres no takers in a week.

Kergekoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:46:49 AM

2 sold, 2 still available!

Kergekoin (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:48:09 PM

One more sold and only one available!

DOGE price is now 85000 because DOGE rate has gone down a lot.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: