Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:58:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bounty programs are limited to ICOs ???  (Read 95 times)
BitProNews (OP)

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:27:21 AM

Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Bounty will never die as long as there are ICO.
bounty is the best way and cheapest one to have for advertising any ICO.
a project can't afford to have a mainstream advertising all over the world.
bounty will stay as long as cryptocurrency and new token creates.

Hiring a group of individuals to promote a project is grassroots marketing, perhaps the most effective and efficient marketing tool there is. This is especially true when it comes to niche subjects with small and motivated audiences, making cryptocurrency a natural fit for such efforts the same way it’s a fit for politics and fashion. So why not using the same technique to promote for other niches and for other kinds of fundrising (IPO)? Why bounties are limited to ICOs? (Sharing risks) But all investments have a risk side which is also shared. What do you think  Huh

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:31:31 AM

They aren't. In fact, in the beginning, people would advertise all sorts of things; Yobit was a big bounty campaigner, as were different BTC mixing services. It's only recently, that ICOs took over and they probably did because by essentially printing money, they could outbid all the others. Add to that the sheer volume and you might simply miss anything which is not an ICO in the Signature space.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:42:01 AM

You can find some bounties in Services section that is not limited to an ICO. Some were to promote the correct way of using English language, and to enhance your linguistic approach. Some were to promote Gambling sites, Mixing sites, a Cryptocurreny, and etc. But yes, in my own opinion, 70 percent of Bounties are made to be in ICO, especially now.
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:55:23 AM

You can find some bounties in Services section that is not limited to an ICO. Some were to promote the correct way of using English language, and to enhance your linguistic approach. Some were to promote Gambling sites, Mixing sites, a Cryptocurreny, and etc. But yes, in my own opinion, 70 percent of Bounties are made to be in ICO, especially now.

I gotta say, I prefer this over the hundreds of Yobit zombies we had two years back, though  Tongue
BitProNews (OP)

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:17:11 AM

It's more than 90% made to be for ico as the number of bounties campaigns in services board is incomparable to it in bounties board (i countd 10 new ico announcments in one day here in the forum). Sharing risks with investors is the main factor for this bounty prosperity in the ICO system.

Bounties could be a useful tool for all sectors in the market; means it's not only in the bitcointalk forum. I didn't find so much thing by searching about similar programs in Marketing.
deeofficialx

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:09:34 AM

I gotta say, I prefer this over the hundreds of Yobit zombies we had two years back, though  Tongue

I wish I am here two years ago. Haha.
deeofficialx

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:11:51 AM

It's more than 90% made to be for ico as the number of bounties campaigns in services board is incomparable to it in bounties board (i countd 10 new ico announcments in one day here in the forum). Sharing risks with investors is the main factor for this bounty prosperity in the ICO system.

Bounties could be a useful tool for all sectors in the market; means it's not only in the bitcointalk forum. I didn't find so much thing by searching about similar programs in Marketing.

Yeah, maybe more than 90%, and soon maybe, will grew up more.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: