Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASIC Cube Bloc Erupter problem  (Read 722 times)
bobleponge (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:30:28 AM

Hi,
I just ordered an ASIC Cube Bloc Erupter and I was wondering if anyone had this problem before. I can't get it higher than 1,5 GH/s, it is supposed to do 30-38 Gh/s. I have the same problem in low clock and high clock. The PSU used is Thermaltake 850W, tried other PSUs with the same problem. I have a Block erupter blade using the same proxy that is able to hash successfuly at 10 Gh/s so I don't think it's a stratum proxy problem either. Unit does not appear to reboot according to the up time in the web interface.  Any other clues ?

Status light is flashing red.

Here is a prinscreen of my cube web interface :

http://pages.infinit.net/smashp/Untitled.gif

Thanks
m4rk

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:45:52 AM

It's seems to be a stratum capacity problem, i had same issue whit the Raspberry Pi until i install stratum proxy to windows desktop. Lot of zero's on block web pages means chips do not get any work to calculate...

bobleponge (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 06:51:56 AM

it was my network cable. I switched the cable between my blade that was working and this one, and now it works. Need to get a new cable, thanks for your reply !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: