Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:18:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mt Gox account verification pending for 2 months now  (Read 1133 times)
magical (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:31:07 AM

Because I wanted to transfer money from Mt Gox for xmas, I started the verification process 2 months ago. So far it is still pending. I sent Mt Gox several emails about this but every time I get a standard response. They state that the verification process only takes 2 weeks but it is pending now for almost 2 months. I am very, very disappointed because I have quite a lot of money invested in Bitcoins and I wanted to buy a special present for xmas and now it looks like Mt Gox doesn't want to cooperate. How do I get in contact with Mt Gox without receiving a standard response? Who can I contact for legal advise against Mt Gox if they fail to reply?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:46:08 AM

Because I wanted to transfer money from Mt Gox for xmas, I started the verification process 2 months ago. So far it is still pending. I sent Mt Gox several emails about this but every time I get a standard response. They state that the verification process only takes 2 weeks but it is pending now for almost 2 months. I am very, very disappointed because I have quite a lot of money invested in Bitcoins and I wanted to buy a special present for xmas and now it looks like Mt Gox doesn't want to cooperate. How do I get in contact with Mt Gox without receiving a standard response? Who can I contact for legal advise against Mt Gox if they fail to reply?

have you atleast sent them valid information. or atleast a multitude of different identifying documents to ensure they have something to process. if not then also sign up to coinbase BTC-E and other exchanges and file your information with them. the first one to authorise you will obviously get your bitcoin for you to then get your FIAT.

i personally gave up on mtgox months ago,

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
cisengineer

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 05:34:57 AM

Coinbase is a good tool to have, but you just can't beat localbitcoins. Use the cash deposit method where they deposit cash to your bank account (which is instantly available to you, and shows up within minutes in online banking) and you don't even have to meet them--Just be available to release the coins from localbitcoins escrow once the deposit is made. You can get 5-7% over bitstamp's price as well.

MtGox is just not a good service for US users since BitInstant and Dwolla went away.
magical (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 09:34:19 AM

Thanks, I will transfer my bitcoins to another exchange because Mt Gox is crap. I live in Australia. Could I use Coinbase or do you have other suggestions for a fast and reliable exchange I can use.
ZooKeeper74

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 11:41:41 PM

MTGox is really behind. I wouldnt trade with them at this moment.
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 02:33:37 AM

I'd just give up on them. Use a different exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: