Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why hold ethereum  (Read 231550 times)
terzy

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

These are the 3 reasons why Ethereum is being more widely used: increasing application uses, more companies adopting decentralized cloud-based applications, increased usage of smart contracts. You need to keep in mind that when it comes to Ethereum, the more the platform is used, the higher would be the price of the token. Owing to this very reason, you can be sure that the value of Ethereum would increase in the future as well. When it comes to the functionality of Ether, the technology behind smart contracts is what interests people most. However, the building of new applications on top of the Ethereum blockchain will also drive up demand.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
The question is how long holding is what youre saying here?because if the long term holding for you is just couple of months then i might say you are wrong,because if you will only invest for that margin its better to buy bitcoin cash because this is fast moving altcoin.

But if years or more,then i guess ethereum would be best since this coin are stabilizing
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

Holding ETH is a rational choice, and ETH is undoubtedly the most successful token.
So if you want to enter the cryptocurrency market, you should buy certain ETH.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

Yes, I agree with you and fully support you in this matter. I believe that ETH is a very promising coin in which it is necessary to invest and hold.
Kelampok ijo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:44:06 AM

just a little explanation, Ethereum is a decentralized platform that can run smart contract, an application that can run itself according to programming without any downtime, censorship, fraud or interference from other parties.

Like Bitcoin, Ethereum is a scattered public blockchain network. Although there are many technical differences between Bitcoin and Ethereum, the main difference is its purpose and function. Bitcoin offers a peer-to-peer electronic money system for Bitcoin payments or transfers. While Ethereum focuses its blockchain to run a decentralized program, including one payment or an Ether transfer.
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:46:18 AM

If I could pick one crypto that suits for holding, that would be ethereum. Do you agree that this one is good for a holder ?

It's more established than other alts in the market and  companies are adopting it.
The question is how long holding is what youre saying here?because if the long term holding for you is just couple of months then i might say you are wrong,because if you will only invest for that margin its better to buy bitcoin cash because this is fast moving altcoin.

But if years or more,then i guess ethereum would be best since this coin are stabilizing
That is right holding means that you are holding it for a long years until such time that it met your expectation, yes I'll do the same and I will hold Eth for a long time, just like what I am doing with my bitcoin.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1345

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:50:46 AM

That is right holding means that you are holding it for a long years until such time that it met your expectation, yes I'll do the same and I will hold Eth for a long time, just like what I am doing with my bitcoin.

Ethereum is a very promising coin, time-tested. A lot of coins appear recently, about which they say that they will bypass the ethereum, but time passes and they do not exist and the ethereum exists and grows in price.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sale.kripta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:54:00 AM

For me, the etherium is a great tool for investing, 90 percent of crypto projects run on the etherium platform. This is an excellent and stable crypto coin.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:59:23 AM

No time to see hodl the ethereum and bitcoin ever bro. These two coins are really hopeful for investment for the every crypto currency investors. If you want to invest now on ethereum means you can consider this time as good time to make the profit in some months mate.

So far I have hodled around 5 ETH from the investment and mining I done mate. BTC you have with you means do not sell it unless it is a emergency thing for you.
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

Yes, I agree with you and fully support you in this matter. I believe that ETH is a very promising coin in which it is necessary to invest and hold.
Ethereum has many potential uses and one of the biggest communities in the industry, with thousands of people, "the smartest people in the room." I hold this coin,for sure.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

You are right and i completely agree with you.

Ethereum is truly like your "blue chip" stock and one of it's strongest selling points is that, as you mentioned, "companies are adopting it." Coins truly have value only when the real world uses it and Ethereum does exactly that.
because Ethereum is an Altcoin capable of developing by being held. then I chose Ethereum to be the Altcoin I hold and I hope its development is much improved. so that I am able to gain profit with the ever-increasing development of Ethereum.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:22:47 PM

Ethereum does have its advantages, but Ethereum’s current technology has little innovation. If this situation persists, it is likely to be surpassed by later development teams. After all, all crypto currencies other than BTC are Rely on the technical team behind it to develop! Investing in ETH is still a good choice for the current situation!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

Well, it is true that eth is good to hold for long term but it should be more better if when you will buy for long term buy it during dip this is a good timing for making high profit after. Also you should not just focus your choice on eth, you can also choose the others and the best one is I coin with the same strategy of buying. Others you can invest during ICO, there are many promising project that good for long term.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

it's a good choice, of course, you can buy and invest your money in Ethereum, in my opinion Ethereum is one of the best altcoin for us to make long-term investment, and Ethereum has a very good price development, ethereum is now many people who make it investment to benefit from it.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
cukkuncuk

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:54:07 PM

if you now hold etherum then you are very lucky because the future is very good the price keeps increasing even though it has been down but now it will start back to normal and many are holding etherum for the long term.
pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:57:44 PM

i’ll assume Ethereum is one of the coins you’re most interested in throwing your money in to. But that comes with good reason — the second largest cryptocurrency has proved to be an amazing investment over the years.
Specialforce

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:59:50 PM

Why hold ethereum it is obvious because is not just for long term investment but also for the smart contract an you can always encounter this coin because it is needed for the market whenever you want to trade

Vizzoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:03:54 PM

Ethereum is very suitable to hold. because with Ethereum held to be able to increase its price. so that with increasing prices can make Ethereum more demands. when the enthusiasts begin to increase will generate many benefits in the future. so this is my reason for holding Ethereum.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

Yes it is and still a lot of people invest and trust with it because of its stability. As of now, its price is slowly moving but we hope to see its highest peak before the year ends. Ethereum is very popular and still on top that is why it is the best choice for long term holding.
LenaRoid

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:07:17 PM

it is really good coin for holders and not only for holders, investers can you this coin in ICOs and make even more eth.

Egretia •• World's 1st HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: